tuscl

CARDI B RESPONDS TO PEOPLE CALLING HER A RAPIST FOR ONCE CLAIMING SHE HAS DRUGGE

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, July 20, 2019 7:36 AM
"Yeah, I went through niggas' pockets," she said. "A lot of you bitches be going through niggas' pockets for $40 to catch a cab 'cause a nigga don't want to give you that. Same shit. Was I wrong for that? That was wrong, but I never fuckin' hurt nobody."

So Cardi B is a thief, not a rapist. I'm glad she cleared that up.

https://www.xxlmag.com/news/2019/07/card…

13 comments

• ime
    5 years ago
    Stunning and Brave
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Google Cardi B no makeup. Have a barf bag near by.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    She’s a twat
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    DS material!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    She hood as fuck and proud
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    When I worked at a certain 8 mile club, I knew of some girls at a particular club that would drug and rob the customers. I actually didn't know the girls, I just knew that there were a few girls there who had apparently been doing that to customers. I thought it was revolting.

I do like Cardi B even though that is a terrible thing to do. Obviously robbing someone is bad enough, but adding in the element of actually drugging someone is very dangerous and reckless. It seems like Card was very impressionable and sometimes desperate when she was learning the ropes as a stripper.

Now that she's become famous, she seems to be taking things a lot more seriously. She's collaborated with so many A-list artists from different genres now, and I doubt they'd all be willing to work with her if she hadn't matured and developed a smarter, more professional mindset. Today, she has a very impressive work ethic.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    "Google Cardi B no makeup. Have a barf bag near by."

It ain't just cardi b.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I’m somewhat in agreement with Nina in that I’d like to think Cardi B has matured and also think she is very talented. But I was mostly “pro Cardi B” before this business about drugging and robbing customers came to light. Now I can’t get past that.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    I mean she claimed to run with the Bloods... if that were even remotely true, one would assume she's been involved in plenty of illegal activity. Drugging someone is indefensible.

I don't even have an instagram, but I had seen Cardi B's instagram before she made an album, when she wasn't really "famous" yet and when her teeth were still fucked all the way up. I remember doubting that her music career would really take off, not for lack of talent, but it just seemed like a pipe dream and she was coming from a show that I didn't watch and didn't think would actually produce a music star...

Anyway, she used to post videos without makeup all the time back then, so seeing her without makeup is exactly how I saw her on instagram before her career took off, so it's not surprising to me at all and does not nauseate me.

The drugging thing is much more nauseating. Besides that, I've often found Cardi to be surprisingly insightful on a variety of topics, even though she doesn't exactly articulate herself in a traditional sense.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    some might say...

as if we are as pure as the wind driven snow...

and don’t ask me of the skeletons in my closet.

i’m not proud of my fuckups. i hope i’m learning to do better. (and pray for forgiveness.)
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I get the feeling this bitch will be sucking dicks for dollars again in the near future.
    Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @TxTittySpic
    Dont nok it, lil beener. How u think ur illeegal Meksikan aaz wuz formd? Yo momma sukt ov da wetbak gardnir wile gettin’ hur stankee kunt rammd by Juan, the janiter.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^^^LOLOLOLOLOL!
    Next up is da storee ov how u bekame addiktid tu da tayst ov kum at ayg ten wit tha help ov ya skoolmayt, Miguel.
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion