tuscl

Twin Peaks.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Thursday, July 18, 2019 8:45 PM
Am in Wichita now. Needed some food. Typed in Hooters on the GOOGLE MAPS and Twin Peaks came up. Decided what hell, give it a try. Holly fuck! This place will definitely put Hooters out of business! If they had a VIP room, they might put some strip clubs out of business! Daaaaaauuuuumn!

34 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    See if you can score some OTR
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    OTR LMAO!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    😄
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    Hooters locations are slowly going the way of the buffalo. I think there are only two or so left in Michigan. Their food is all fried and greasy trash. Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt have better food and seem to attract hotter talent. The last time I was in a Hooters, there were six Hooters girls working. Only one of the six I would have banged. The other five were too porky or flat chested.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Twin Peaks is great. I went to one of the two in Wichita.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    +1 sinclair
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    yeah, twin peaks is a good place. i've been there a few times. the girls are hot, and i was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't just white women. they actually have good diversity at twin peaks
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    No Tilted Kilts in my state of FL - there are 2 Twin Peaks in the next county north of me and one more 2 counties north
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Hooters is overrated, the food is overpriced and the talent is average at best. When we were younger, my cousin wanted to go to Hooters for his 18th birthday (rather than a strip club) and when we arrived, our waitress was pregnant, just his luck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I wonder if there is breasteraunt review site? TUBL? Googled it and it looks like nothing like that exists.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Damn! You mean there are TWO in Wichita? Shit. Gonna search. I have never heard of this establishment. I also went to a dive SC after leaving Twin Peaks. It was the closest 2 am bar that I could find. The Executive Lounge. I was initially going to bypass it due to the stupid ass Pasties law, but I thought, WTF, need a vodka. Posted my review just now. I was pleasantly surprised and need to give it one more visit as I pass back through the area on my trek back to Missouri.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ papi. The bartenders were hot! They actually gave me the impression that OTR could have been done. Lol. Morgan (hot bartender #2) and I were discussing the 1st , 2nd , and 3 rd Laws of thermodynamics as she was studying for the MCATS. Lol. Fucking bikini clad hottie discussing physics with this old fart. PRICELESS!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Papi there is a Tilted Kilt on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd in West Palm Beach, and I believe there’s also one in Boca Raton near the airport
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    @25, the Tilted Kilt in Boca just closed this week. I think the one you're talking about on PBL is a Twin Peaks.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^you might be right I was at the WPB location about 2 years ago, and I only remember the Boca location because I pass it when I used to go to the Movieco, which I don’t any more since they opens that new Delray commons theater
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I went to a tilted kilt just outside of Orlando a few years ago. I thought it provided great eye candy. The ladies were friendly as well as hot.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ve enjoyed a few over the last five years... I think the hamburgers are actually better at twin peaks over Tilted Kilt but I still like the hamburgers at Hooters. yeah and I think Hooters is on the slow way out every since they closed my favorite location in Thousand Oaks California... and the eye candy!!! that thousand oaks hooters was excellent... it took a while butt the prudes won. sad.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    I like the booty shorts that are featured at Twin Peaks. Actually their food is pretty good, especially the roast beef. But that opinion is based only on several visits to the Orlando Twin Peaks, International Drive.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    There is supposedly something like Twin Peaks, but a Latina version, I think Texas? SJG
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    SJG - Why don't you go try your pick up artist system at twin peaks or Hooters? I mean you treat all women the same right...? Slip a girl a $5, hold her down then try to make out with her? Surely that's all it takes to make a hot 19yo model want to fuck some old fat guy? However from your posts it seems like you're attracted to fat old ladies right? Maybe the system only works on them? Either way I guess we can't test it at at twin peaks as the probably don't hire anyone that fugly? Remember SJG everyone hates here! You like the abuse!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No, wouldn't work there. But someone here has done P4P dates with hooters girls. Wouldn't work at Viet Coffee either. Have to make a date with the girls before any kissing. But at loosely run strip clubs, yes. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Viet Coffee and Breastaurants are too closely controlled, zero touching. Have to keep it all verbal. SJG
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    No one I know personally has ever said, “You’ve got to try Hooters! Their food is fantastic!” Nor has anyone I know personally ever said anything comparable to me about Twin Peaks. I’m a grown man. I’m not going to pick my restaurant based upon the quality of the cleavage on display. If I’m looking for a meal, a haircut, a massage or even a colonoscopy with a happy ending, I know where to go.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol yeah Hooters wings are lame. But I will say that the boiled crawfish I had from one location was decent.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Get the naked smoked wings with sauce on the side. Best item on the menu! 😋
  • DoctorDarby
    5 years ago
    Every Tilted Kilt in NE Ohio is closed. Not sure how they screwed up such a format, but someone in management found a way. I sure will miss the one that was nearby. There were 2 strip clubs within a half mile, so it made for a nice evening. Spent a lot of time sitting at that bar and watched the Cavs win the championship in 2016 there. The fact that the place was nearly empty that night was a sign that the ship was sinking . . .
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    There is some other chain, similar to Tilted Kilt, but it is Latina. I think Texas, but it could be other places. Anyone know the name. SJG
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    I have been to the Twin Peaks in Wichita by the airport and the talent is quite good.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ yes, that is the one. I only wish the strip club had those gals working. No such luck.
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    SJG, I think you are talking about Ojos Locos...sports bar with sexy servers around Texas. Definately Dallas, Austin and a few other cities. Not that many around but had good times and decent food and OTR is definitely a possibility. Then again I think OTR is a possibility at Steak n Shake. Love that term OTR Papi!
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Twin Peaks food is all cooked from scratch. Better than most chain restaurants like Chili's or Applebees which basically reheat stuff and call it food. Inhave tried Ojos Locos once. It was good! Nicespice said... "Lol yeah Hooters wings are lame. But I will say that the boiled crawfish I had from one location was decent." ^ I would agree for the most part. The Hooters in Colorado are mostly owned by the same franchisee. That owner does some things different, like upped their game on a lot of menu items. This happened when Twin Peaks came to Denver. Hooters business suffered and did what they had to. For example the wings are way better. They have a dozen or more flavors now. They still have the old nasty hot, mild, half and half, and 3 mile island, but they have a way better selection fo flavors. Quality is on par with or a little better than Buffalo Wild Wings. I realize Buffalo Wild Wings is not the best wings but a whole lot better than the old Hooters flavors. I have been to Hooters in another state since Colorado locations changed their menu and they had the same old nasty wings as before.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    [view link] Colorado Wing Menu
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^for Hooters
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion