tuscl

A Very Special Kind of Stupid

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
IcedPeePee has demonstrated that his is a very special kind of stupid.

Consider the following:

EXHIBIT A: His profound lack of appreciation that the world and the people in it are far more complex than his youthful, inexperienced and untutored mind can comprehend.

EXHIBIT B: The highly presumptuous and wholly unwarranted belief that he knows what motivates everyone including people he has never met.

EXHIBIT C: Like Woody Allen, IcedPeePee’s principal regret in life is that he is not somebody else. This explains his fervent desire to portray himself as other than who and what he is.

EXHIBIT D: This provides a glimpse into IcedPeePee’s mental drip pan and the empty prattle that he explicably regards as pearls of wisdom. In his own words, IcedPeePee resoundingly demonstrates that his is indeed a very special kind of stupid. https://www.tuscl.net/member-contributio…

59 comments

• prevert
    5 years ago
    This doesn’t change your point any, but that first one seems hard to learn for a lot of people. My grandfather went to his deathbed categorizing people according to one or two things about them.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She's a master of the strawman argument. She'll make an inane assumption and then attack it as if it's someone else's point.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She's obsessed with not having the appearance of paying stripper whores for GFE but yet admits to paying exorbitant amounts of money and drugs to them as the basis of forming a relationship with them.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She equates a paid GFE and sugaring relationship with a stripper whore as the same thing as having a civie relationship.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Everything she posts has to contrast herself from others and demean them as a need to feel better about herself.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She'll put you on ignore or block, multiple times at that, but then will continue to read and reply to your posts. LMFAO this means that every time you post she has to take the trouble to view it logged off and then go back and log in in order to reply!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She paid for a VIP membership just so she could troll it.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    "EXHIBIT C: Like Woody Allen, IcedPeePee’s principal regret in life is that he is not somebody else."

Rev, do you mean a Woody Allen character? Allen himself seem very satisfied with his successful life as a comedian and movie-maker.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I miss the block feature. You guys can't resist feeding the troll so this forum is pretty much just troll territory lately.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I like to make trolls choke on my food. LMFAO I force feed them.

@PaulDrake I was a lurker here for years before becoming a regular poster. There's no getting rid of the trolls no matter what you do. Trolls and trolling are just part of TUSCL.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @SLD the best this board was a few months ago when the block was on I’m getting tired of the same old stupid shit posted ad nauseum a few regulars have stopped I suspect a few more are reconsidering their posting here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive the block didn't actually reduce the trolling. It just reduced having to see it all.

I totally understand that most don't want to be a part of this shit show anymore. With this place being completely unmoderated, there's always going to be trolls. One either accepts this and just deals with it as part of TUSCL or they move on.

Whether we like it or not founder has made this place a haven for trolls by keeping it unmoderated. As long as this remains the case, trolling is inevitable.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ It sure did reduce the trolling when the block was on icee peepee and studidjosegay couldn’t post on my threads, now they post everyplace including necrothreads
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ gotcha & good point. I never used it so it was same trolling to me.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Why don’t we have a vote thread on the block feature and present in to founder. If enough people ban together on it the trolls will be just talking to themselves.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ @founder is just taking a contrarian position he thinks anyone who disagrees with him is a whiny little bitch like me for example
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ he originally put the block up so he could be a white knight to Blond Bombshell when she stopped posting he changed his position 180 degrees.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Well I’m that point it could make it a more welcoming environment for a dancer. They want these creeps all over their al over he discussions they post. BLOCK fuck em BLOCK being back BLOCK. Some of these morons love just spamming bullshit like a raving lunatic on the street. The more they talk the more they think people will worship them. Demented fucks they are. BLOCK BRING BACK BLOCK!!!!!
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Jackslash,

Yes, I definitely meant Woody Allen’s characters. You are correct, his real life personality is quite different from his comic characters.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25, are you getting tired of Sircumsinhispantalot's trolling? I think everyone has him blocked now lulz... same shit ad nauseum! Or TxTittyfag's constant racist comments.... I wish they could be ignored better too.

EXHIBIT A: You have not provided any facts showing any of my statements are literally false or misleading. In fact, your only grounds for accusing me of being liable for said alleged “trolling” are that my purported statements are factually relevant to your motives and those of the geriatric trick clique as they illustrate the factual events and on goings which have led you to being triggered and butt hurt by said statements of fact. Furthermore you made this thread solely to abuse and harass me as an extension of the hostile environment initiated by the geriatric trick clique as revenge for me keeping it real n shit...n shit.

EXHIBIT B: This question is repetitive and has, in substance, been previously
    propounded

EXHIBIT C: As per usual, your assumed argument improperly meanders about unsubstantiated gripes you have regarding myself, and further espouses unfounded allegations. To date, you have not provided one single piece of material evidence against me, instead opting for semantic chicanery and imaginary flights of fancy whereby you do not deny the veracity of my version of events, but simply state that you have “differing” “beliefs,” “views,” “thoughts” and “interpretations” regarding said facts, as usual, you have failed to provide any evidence contrary to the facts. As is, you have the burden of production to come forward with facts demonstrating a prima facie case.

EXHIBIT D: Continuous bitching and whining in the same manner constitutes oppression and is harassing. This information is equally available to anyone on the site. Relevant info has been available to everyone since its publication on the site...

shaaaaaaaaaoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO IceyDodo you have no proof of who's ignored me. FYI I only troll trolls.

And even funnier is that you still read and reply to my troll posts! You do it ad nauseum based on numerous replies.

Speaking of ad nauseum, you seem to repeat and post the same things at least as much as those that you accuse of the same things.

For all these reasons and more is why you are a very special kind of stupid. That's why you are IceyDodo... with emphasis on the dodo part.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Continuous bitching and whining in the same manner constitutes oppression and is harassing."

^ LMFAO @IceyDodo the reason you are a very special kind of stupid is that this is exactly what you are doing when you post this. LOL you are continuing to bitch and whine as you reply, ironically, to a bitch and whine post. LMAO you don't even see it.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Icee pees in his pant,
    you’re kind of a twat yourself, bitching about everyone and saying the same stupid shit, your use of the english language is just as stupid as txtwerps, if I remember correctly you attacked BB even though she never attacked you, your bigotry shows in every post you make, you have a very strange relationship with anything truthful, looking at the board 7 out of every 10 posts are by you, yet your popularity keeps declining, I think most look at you as a train wreck SMH
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive exactly. IceyDodo has become another TUSCL village idiot like san_jose_creep.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I am very well aware that you do not want to engage me in dialog. I’m not sure you know the meaning of politeness, nor verity, probity, veracity and perhaps principal and irreproachable. Instead opting to attempt to further bully and harass me because my practices and beliefs do not fall in line with those of the geriatric trick clique. Its in your best interest to refrain from being unhinged and belligerent.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO nice passive-aggressive post, troll.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that’s a special kind of stupid right there son 😂
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    25 said: “, if I remember correctly you attacked BB even though she never attacked you,”

Don’t forget NinaBambina, and also naughtyhoney.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's interesting to see how IceyDodo fails to recognize her own trolling. Her entire persona is to come across as one who is different than a regular PL in that she doesn't pay stripper whores (even though LMAO she admits that she does in addition to giving them drugs) like they do. And in doing this she ends up trolling that PL demographic by taking what she feels is a superior position with stripper whore interaction than others in all her posts. Based on her posts ad nauseum with respect to this, it is important for her to distinguish herself that way. And so trolling really doesn't register with her. She doesn't even see it.

Instead she could just simply state what she does with stripper whores - pay them a lot of money and drugs - without any need to troll others by contrasting herself from them. But LOL she can't and it's because she needs to feel different than any other RIL trick bitch.

And that's why she's a dodo and a very special kind of stupid.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Another thing that makes her a special kind of stupid was her creation of the TrapBaby account. LMAO she created her and wasn't smart enough to vary the writing style of IceyDodo. She talked the same and had the same tone, typos, and abbreviations. So painfully obvious, and even after that she still kept the account going.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    And another thing that makes her a special kind of stupid is that she created this thread

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

and in it she admits to being a sugar daddy, even saying she doesn't mind it, to a stripper whore. And also she admits to paying said stripper whore up to a thousand dollars in a day just to be with her. But yet subsequent to the thread she starts putting down sugar daddies and trick PLs for paying hookers for sex.

LMFAO her own self-imposed contradictions make her a very special kind of stupid.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @nicespice that's correct but I didn't need to cite the whole laundry list, just wanted him to watch his mouth.
    Remember Iced PeePee said that I never called anyone out except for him, and that's a blatantly a piss poor attempt to rewrite history.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Yup. IceyDodo creates an argument in her own head because then it becomes easy for her to refute. It's called a strawman argument.

She's incapable of recognizing when she does it because it's now second nature to her.

Yet another reason that she's a very special kind of stupid
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Thought you were gonna kick my ass at Tootsies back in January what happened puss, oops you forgot to check your calendar lol
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I'll leave it to you to do all of the rewriting, your grammar and syntax alone should earn you the Mark Twain prize for fiction.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Adios carino, go back to your swamp lol
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Twentyfive that's a good point you made that I never realized. I wonder if blonde bombshell was still here if we'd still have the block? Now I'm sad she left lol. For that short time we did have some quality troll free discussions in the threads started by folks who had the notorious trolls blocked.

Anyhow, I agree with the title of the thread and who it pertains to. That's why, once again, I ignore the dumb ass.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    While I realize that mythomania and or compulsive lying disorder are very difficult to overcome, I do beg of you to refrain from defaming me. You could not counter the content of my communiques because you yourselves know that I wrote the truth. Instead, you came up with very poorly constructed attacks on my perceived ethics and basically said that I’m mean and hurt your feelings. lulz
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Bullshit from a troll
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ She's a master of the strawman argument. She'll make an inane assumption and then attack it as if it's someone else's point.

I called it.

LULZ!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @SLD just go and post his attacks on BBS the line of attack was slut shaming. Her response was look a haterade drinker then she blocked that fool.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive I saw the attacks on Blondebombshell and it is yet another of many examples of IceyDodo's very special kind of stupid. Even if she's not intentionally trolling others and truly is the persona she is, it says a lot about her IRL. That she's incapable of knowing that she's being an arrogant dickhead to others and clearly being a troll speaks volumes to her real life stupidity.

And yet another thing that makes her a very special kind of stupid is that her argument to have her naysayers somehow prove that she's lying is just as valid and as applicable to her as well. LMFAO she can't prove she's "dating" stripper whores any more than anyone else can prove she's not.

It's yet another inane argument and another example of being a very special kind of stupid for IceyDodo.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago

Can't we all just get along?

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Asks the "Sleepytime Rapist"...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    BBS was openly prostituting herself on this site.... #SESTA-FOSTA

20 fag and others should also refrain from such body shaming and slut shaming comments like the ones they made in several of my threads about thick women.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL like you have some moral high ground here when you created an entire advice thread about pimping stripper whores.

You should refrain from posting because all you do is spew inane, hypocritical, and contradictory shit. But you won't ever quit because that very special kind of stupid in you.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Iceepeeshispants, exactly where did BB offer sexual services for payment, I never saw that neither did anyone else, you and txtwat made that up out of whole cloth, just because you’re a pair of spiteful losers, I think you’re both the same person
    Like I’ve said many times “would you like fries with that” learn that phrase it’s your future, well until they make a kiosk that can be a bigoted fool.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Now you're adding classism to the mix. For all the proclaiming that you have blue collar roots and respect hard work, you keep demeaning people in said jobs, as if it were an insult to work hard in a blue collar job....
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "She's a master of the strawman argument. She'll make an inane assumption and then attack it as if it's someone else's point."

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ way to go peepee wet the bed to help you change the subject, all you do is try to spin what I said, so it fits the false statements you constantly make

For the record you accused BB of soliciting and I asked you to show proof you have not, that peepee is defamatory either put up or shut up
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    She wasn't soliciting, soliciting means she was looking for hoes... the tricks hitting her up are doing the soliciting.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    to solicit = ask for or try to obtain (something) from someone

^ Hey @IceyDodo you are so very specially stupid you don't know the meaning of solicit. It goes both ways dumbass. A hooker can solicit tricks for money for sex and a trick can solicit hookers for sex for money.

It takes a very (very) special kind of stupid to keep defending a point that you are completely wrong about.

And even more special is when you can't even see it.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Actually peepee here in Florida the actual statute is solicitation for the purpose of prostitution
    still spinning your prevarications
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Solictitation - Offering money or inducing a bitch/nigga to commit a crime with the specific intent that the bitch/nigga solicited will in turn commit said crime
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ And you found that definition in a law book lol your nuts peepee
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its the definition, and my nuts are bigger than yours and my dick big enough to fuck big booty hoes lulz
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Bitches/niggas really

IDGAF about your dick peepee it’s prolly covered by rolls of belly fat you haven’t seen it in years. Like I said you’re probably dougster, and everyone knows he’s a fat bedridden troll
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    So are you intimidated by big booty hoes coz your dick cant reach?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    SInce I don't see the prattle, I can't comment on it, but that he has pages of TUSCLers in a topic, seems many enjoy him. Knock yourself out!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion