Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Brit spent £116k becoming a real-life Barbie...Did Barbie have tattoos?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Story and photos:

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

She was a such a beautiful girl. Why do some girls think guys like this look. Or maybe some do???? Not the sane ones I would think.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

She was kind of average looking to me to start with, but looks a lot worse now.

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Ugh.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

GROSS!

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

There's a real life barbie already, a Ukraine beauty been holding that title for 10 years. She has a perfect slim body. Which I can play with in HK/TJ.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

@Anislee what do you mean? That there's a Barbie lookalike in HK also? I've seen that Ukrainian Barbie, who looks freakishly slim but still a lot better than this one. But I know damn well she ain't at no Hong Kong lol.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Just no.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Parents wouldn't let their kids play with that Barbie Doll. 😬

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

@TFP Yes I've met some HKTJ dancers that are very slim in perfect barbie shape, w/o the large boobs. Their bodies are firm and butter smooth, not bony, and young too 😲 19-24.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement