tuscl

A New Use for the Apple Watch

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
A couple years ago I bought an Apple Watch, the Nike version which has an emphasis on exercise. The watch is very nice. It allows you to choose many different faces. For example, my watch shows digital time, the day and date, weather, timer, and exercise accomplishment for the day. The Apple Watch also communicates with other Apple devices, such as my iPhone, iPad, and iMac. I use the exercise app that comes with the watch nearly every day in the summer when I bike 20 miles a day. The watch records the distance to the 1/10th of a mile, the time to the second, the average speed, and the heart rate. You can use the exercise app for running, walking, spinning, and other exercise routines.

The other day at the club I took a dancer to a private VIP booth. As I was pounding her vigorously doggy-style, my Apple Watch made a noise. I looked at it. It had this message: "It looks like you're working out." And it gave me the option to record my work out.

I dismissed the message. But now I wish I had told it to record my work out. I could learn how many calories I burn doing my favorite exercise.

9 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I never saw a apple that could do that. I eat most of them I see though
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Maybe it records imthe inside of my belly button
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I thought about getting one myself but a little too pricey atm
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm still waiting on that Apple condom - it's supposed to be revolutionary
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I hear it will have pussy recognition technology embedded.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Haha that is great!

I want a smartwatch but I'm trying to find a good one for Android. Seems Samsung has the best ones but they say if you don't have a Samsung phone all the features won't work.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    Revolutionary? Does that mean it will revolve around your shaft? Cock-wise or Countercock-wise?

I can just imagine the advertising tagline: “And now... Even more pleasure for her!”

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It'll have a vibrate mode among other things
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @TFP. Samsung will only record you if you bang Asian Strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion