tuscl

Bitching about PC culture thread number XXXX

https://www.insider.com/disney-removes-s…

Is it just me, or is the joke in Toy Story 2 even MORE funny in light of #metoo? Or is my sense of humor just too dark?

23 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    For real lol
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Yes!

Smash that like button!
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Damn editors!
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Smash that dyke button!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Get over it bitches
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You're offended by a scene with sexual harassment being edited out of a kids' movie? Okay....
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ “Offend” is a bit of a strong word. Not all of us are crybabies like you. 🤣

@heaving nice quote.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    heaving, I read that book for the first time about 5 years ago. Believe it or not that passage is the one that set me on the road to divorce. Because I looked at my life in that light and realized why everyone else was laughing at me.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I love progressive idiots. I was nervous about wanting to be young or being afraid if dying when I got older. Our pussy progressive society makes me glad to be old and closer to death. Greatest country ever, murdered by the left.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    So, now that we know Stinky Pete and his sexual shenanigans were the reason that the Barbie Dolls got their part in Toy Story 3, are they going to edit all the Barbie Doll scenes out of Toy Story 3 and Toy Story 4 ? It will be tragic if they do. Those scenes are hilarious.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Believing that bitches shouldn't be harassed isn't being a crybaby
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Believing it’s ok to cal women bitches is harassment you are a fuckn crybaby, you start shit with your filthy mouth and deny that you’re the instigator.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    P fuckin C.

the prudes get another victory.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    let’s hide our heads in the sand...
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    oh fuck... our bare asses might be seen....
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    P4P is a lot more predatory than using urban slang, just sayin....
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^If you’re responding to me you’re reading comprehension skills are sorely lacking I said harassment knucklehead.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I would argue the butt of the joke is sleazy actors and thus the joke is funnier.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I think the point of the metoo movement is to stop actual sexual assault or abuse of power against women. It seems from what I’ve observed that women who have actually been victims don’t feel the need to police every thing. They want to make changes that actually prevent the real life victimization of women.
    It seems young social justice warriors who want to be “part of the movement” and feel part of the metoo crowd but haven’t been victimized look for things to feel offended by so they can feel like they have suffered at the hands of gender inequality *just like* the women that were actually assaulted in exchange for Hollywood rolls.

Again this is just my observation.

Removing the joke is overkill in my opinion.

However this train has left the station and this is the direction our society is going whether we like it or not.

As long as they don’t come for our strip clubs, I’ll be fine
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @skibum "Our pussy progressive society makes me glad to be old and closer to death."

I agree with you, 100 percent. I'm also glad you're old and closer to death.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^ lmfao
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Smash that like button!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    This stuff is for general audience and for children. I think they should tone it down and remove anything which amounts to disrespect of women.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion