tuscl

“Denigrating” Women

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
A couple of well known, sensitive, urban malcontents who frequent this website have excoriated others for allegedly “denigrating” women.

I find this phony high-mindedness totally preposterous especially coming from that dim-witted fruitcake who sometimes refers to his girlfriends as “bitches and hoes” and who claims to “run trains” on them with his buddies.

I’ve never “denigrated” any woman!

I’m not even sure how one goes about denigrating a woman.

But even if I was familiar with the denigration process, why would I even try?

Like Papi Chulo, I often find myself drawn to women of color.

So why would I want to de-nigrate any woman?

As far as I’m concerned, the more nigrated a woman is, the better!

https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1706

41 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    All of his "complaints," posts, and comments are designed to generate negative responses and arguments. That's the sole genuine motivation.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The fact you find what they do to be strange, means you don't know a lot of progressives, who pride themselves on being hypocrites.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    The word of the day is "nigrated."
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "...who pride themselves on being hypocrites."

Unlike a certain faction of conservatives who are birthers and climate-deniers -- who pride themselves on nutty conspiracy theories and siding with high-school dropouts.

• TFP
    5 years ago
    Which is why I ignore the asstard. Which is almost impossible to do thanks to the amount of people who respond to the idiot as if she's a normal contributor over and over.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    One has to take an unmoderated strip club website with a grain of salt.

There are some on here who like to get on their high-horse and think they are better than the next monger - and why in the past I've posted that no one on here is really in a position to judge.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Third world sex tourism denigrates women...
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    So do idiots who boast of controlling and beating their bitches and hoes and running trains on them with their fellow hoodlums.

Icey, face the truth. At this point you have less credibility than Donald Trump.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ o my god less credibility than don trump that’s hard to do 😂
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I was gonna say less credibility than eric trump but boy you really dissed him Rev 😂
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Whats wrong with running trains if its consensual? Its not like they're being coerced into it coz they live in abject poverty and are being paid....

• reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    You’ve got a point.

Lots of women dream of having a train run on them. Greta Garbo, Katherine Hepburn and Martha Stewart spent a lot of time being run over by trains.

But I don’t think they liked smelly, greasy hoodlum trains.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Or the orient express literally
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    " Whats wrong with running trains if its consensual? "

Did he really just say that ????
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Id fuck a young Halle Barry
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Why don’t you get on Halle Berry’s Facebook page and ask her if she’d be interested in having half a dozen juvenile gangsta-wannabes run a train on her?

I’m sure she realizes that running a train on a woman is the most sensitive and sincerest way for hoodlums to show their love and respect for a woman.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    She's too bougie for that, although some bougie bitches have a wild streak.

I'd rather participate in running trains on women who consent to it, than engaging in sex tourism or P4P
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Literally nothing he posts is sincere or real.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You're out of troll character, now you're calling me he instead of she lulz

Stick to your troll persona
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    “ ... now you’re calling me he instead of she...”.

I think “it” might be more appropriate.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    "You're out of troll character, now you're calling me he instead of she lulz"

You're thinking of someone else who doesn't buy your bullshit.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @CMI yeah he may have gotten you mixed up with either me or SLD. It must be hard keeping up with the 98% of people on here who know she's full of shit.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its just the old trick clique that trolls me
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The person here who seems proud to treat women like shit and oftentimes refers to them in childish, bullying, little angry boy terms is Icey. Picture how long he'd last as your sister's boyfriend.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    “Picture how long he'd last as your sister's boyfriend.”

Not long.

My sister would have beat the snot out of him in the first five minutes of their relationship.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I treat my bitches like queens.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ calling them bitches really, how does that equate to treating them like a Queen
    You are truly a moron
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Calling her your bitch is a compliment

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p…

My Bitch
    A term of endearment, which when used in the right context is the highest form of compliment.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Putting lipstick on a pig does little to change the fact that it’s still a pig, or in this case the word in not endearing no matter how you try to spin it
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    We're not talking about your wife/gf

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ if you were talking about my wife, gf, mother or any woman that I care about you’d be smart to be far away from me scumbag, guaranteed you’d get a real lesson in manners you stupid motherfucker. Any time you think you’re man enough let me know. Until then shut the fuck up.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    No, in person you'd stfu like a lil bitch and you'd be on your best behavior.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Don't make bets with your mouth that that you know very well your ass can't cash
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I don't let my clients use the term bitch in front of me and the Urban dictionary is for fucking retards.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>“No, in person you'd stfu like a lil bitch and you'd be on your best behavior”

Speaking of in person, did you ever meet up with founder? I remember he invited you to hang out a couple of times in Vegas. 🙂
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @nicespice, dougster ain’t meeting with anyone in person the troll can’t drag his 400 pound carcass out of bed lolol
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @nicespice I hope I get the same offer from Founder. I'll be in Vegas the weekend of Aug 1st - Aug5th. I'd like to meet the man behind this site. And see if his in person attitude is as casual as it is on here. Plus I haven't been to Crazy Horse III in three years so it'd be nice to see if I can have another good experience in there.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Skibum, your clients are a different context

25, come to LA
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Well said Reverend, I also like my women nigrated.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion