tuscl

Her tits are too BIG!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, June 26, 2019 1:25 PM
I know a 20 yo at my favorite club that has a great personality and attitude. Her only draw back is that she has a petite frame with DD tits. We have talked about it. She asked if I knew that they were real. I said of course by the way they sag and feel. I suggested that she might want to get a breast reduction. She said "Yes, I'll probably have to when they start giving me back aches". Perky B's would look great on her.

44 comments

• ime
    5 years ago
    I will need to inspect them on my next trip, another opinion can't hurt.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I think I know who you’re talking about. If so, they’re not too big for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't see what the problem is - the more the merrier
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    seems like nicespice is similar to this girl. The rare small, petite girl with big breasts 👍👍
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @shadow I think you may have just increased her business w/ this thread
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    A breast reduction! That's a crime against nature!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I agree - breast-reductions are a crime against humanity - nice big natural breasts don't grow on trees to be discarding them that way - there outta be a law
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    My ATF DS has firm all natural DDDs and she said eventually she's going to get a reduction because they are a PITA in terms of buying bras and yeah her back and neck ache from them. I told her they are perfect and she has a serious first world "problem" in her hands (actually in my hands LOL).
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    There is no such thing as natural tits that are too big. Giant tits are even better (and more rare) on a petite girl.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Sounds like my kind of girl! Too big? Shiiieeettt! I'd be all gropey Smurf on that chick.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    doctorevil guessed who it was. So my description was correct. You guys are proving my point when I said that women get breast implants because men glorify big tits. I prefer a perky B any time. More than a mouthful is a waste. Eventually gravity will make those big ones cover their navel or you might even step on them. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... You guys are proving my point when I said that women get breast implants because men glorify big tits ..."they IDK if "glorify" is the right-word - certain men like certain things - there are plenty of guys that like skinny-girls w/ skinny-legs and a thigh-gap (which I don't); and many girls starve themselves to get that look - again; it's preferences - one segment of men like one thing, a different segment likes something else
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    shadowcat, did you at least tell Big Boobs McGee (which is what I sincerely hope she calls herself) to wait on the breast reduction until her boobs start to sag? At least let some other folks enjoy her BBTs (big brilliant tits)!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    tell her to get a lift instead of a reduction.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I knew a dancer with HUGE fake tits. She was talking about her tits being too big. I told her that there was no such thing. But of course, that is because I'm not the one who has to carry them around, and my comment assumes that women are for visual sexual stimulation. :) :) :) SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat I glorify what I like. So fuck yeah I glorify big tits. I don't glorify skinny spinners with little boobs, some of you guys do. It's all good, to each their own.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I like them large and small. But the idea of fake tits has taken me a while to get used to. SJG
  • jester214
    5 years ago
    Shadow, Lap dances last 3 minutes, what the fuck do I care what her tits look like in 15 years?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    sounds like a 10 to me!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    What a waste of a good set of boobs
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Most slender, fit, athletic, babes don't have huge floppy breasts. Sorry, but those of you who fixate on gigantic tits are suffering from a repressed Oedipal complex. Most of us outgrow that stage by age seven.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^wow, another guy who proclaims his type is the right type and anyone who likes something different is suffering from something. Sounds like you're suffering from the same shit that 'Mr. Front room make out session or bust' SJG has.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    ^^no, I'm just right and you don't understand.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @randommember. I am 7 years old with 50 years experience! But, it wasn’t my mother that I was jealous for, but her friends! Perhaps even the neighbors or the women who I spied upon while they tried on bras during yard sales. They are close enough for my Oedipus complex.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    -->@shadowcat:"More than a mouthful is a waste." I've been hearing that once since I was in high school. I'm not a subscriber. More than a mouthful is fun.
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    My boobs are just right
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    They will lick you back
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No such thing as a girl with tits that are too big. And I have known some extreme cases. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I love big-natural tits. But I gotta say that some of them are so big and round they become a bit unpractical. I've been w/ some AA strippers with natural breasts so big and round that I could not suck on them very-well (these breasts were also very firm and they didn't give much in terms of shaping them or squeezing them into a shape where I could suck them more easily).
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    If have to see them to really judge. lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ huge tits must be extremely impractical. I said there is no such thing as a girl with tits that are too big. Of course I know that that is setting up an impractical standard. This is why I like strip clubs. SJG
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    One of my favorite memories from New Orleans was dating a petite girl with giant naturals. I have never had more fun, or a better lay. 'nuff said.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ necessary to use different positions to avoid putting pressure on her tits? SJG
  • pitch
    5 years ago
    Did she name herself after a city? If so, I think they're great.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Yes. A city not known for women with big tits. :)
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    If her tits are too big you are too gay. You must like 12 year old boys like the georgemicrodong avitar
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    On September 7, 1970 I met my friend K on the school bus. Been friends ever since. She is a redhead with 40 DD breasts. Should have seen her in High School, before breast reduction surgery.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    boobs (and pussy) make the world go round.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Good thing shadow is a dude in good-standing bc I've known guys getting their man-card suspended for such allegations
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    @IceyLoco All reductions are technically lifts (and many lifts are also involve reduction as well). They require the same surgical cuts (completely around the areola and vertical cuts on the underside); only the amount of fat and tissue removed is variable. Which is one of the reasons that the vast majority of women that get reductions seem to be pleased with them. If they had retained the same saggy shape of their previously large boobs, but just had all the fat sucked out of them, i don't think they would all be saying they had wished to have it done sooner...
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Send her my way
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Trying to redeem myself. [view link]
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ trying to act straight now. Not working
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sorry shadowcat not willing to take the chance, remember once burned twice shy. 😂
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion