tuscl

Don't you hate it when

Don't you hate it when you take the time to read a discussion thread and want to reply, but the last post is so wretched you don't want your fake internet persona anywhere near it?

14 comments

• Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    It sounds like you’re starting trouble 🤣
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Wall, that's why I have certain people on Ignore. That way I don't see their posts and they don't bother me.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The right wing bigots are sick fucks.... when I see their posts I'm like "no way they'd talk like this IRL unless they live in buttfuckyourcousin Alabama"....
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Meth head spice's and DC's trolls and Sircumsinhispantsalot don't phase me,they're too idiotic, makes it easy to ignore.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Funny how you always play the victim, the folk you referred to haven’t even posted here GTFO or take BHarlems advice and stop looking for trouble.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    These trolls are out of control
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I can assure you that all of CC’s trolls have found a heterosexual safe space
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Never stops me. But perhaps there's a lesson in that.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Just troll them wallanon....

Kang of da trolls!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Since when do heterosexuals need a "safe space"? LMAO I wish he'd post more with his profile though. He adds interesting stuff to discussions.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    With Icey on ignore I find 99% of the stupid posts don't exist any longer.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You know you read all of my comments lulz
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    The Ignore button is a wonderful thing. Without it I doubt I would stick around.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i usually don’t use ignore. and if i do it might be for only a short time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion