tuscl

HKTJ closed

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
I was at HK on Friday (June 21) and while enjoying an after arriba meal with a BG the masero told us the bar was closing at 3am.

We both took it to mean the third floor was going to be closing and we would have to find a new table.

To our surprise at 3am the DJ said something, the music stopped and the normal lights came on, then security and the meseros started ushering the custimers outside and the BGs to the dressing room.

HK was closed down.

No explanation as to why, no announcement when it would reopen, not sure if this was a one time event.

None of the other bars were closed just HK, but I decided to call it a night and returned to the USA.

60 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    OMG!

Heaven never closes. The TJ HK bar shouldn't ever close either.

You were there up and about at 3am?

Thanks for the info.

SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    In the organization I am building, the establishment will be open 24 hours. After 3 am we will offer discounts on front room makeout sessions to drive traffic.
  • jajake56
    5 years ago
    Don't leave us hangin!!! Did they reopen?? Was there a reason given for the closure?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sjg

I was there when HK closed on Saturday morning (3am).

This is first time I've experienced a closing, maybe 300 customers gathered at the front most wondering what just happened and what to do next.

From my previous 10 months worth of visits, HK is open 24 hours.

BGs complaint about the long hours and shifts, and the maseros would tell me "la fiesta nunca paras (the party never stops)."
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @jajake56

I did
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @jajake56

I left for the US after HK closed, I do not know when they reopened.

The DJ made an annoucement before the closing but most, including me were distracted and did not grasp HK was closing until the music stopped, the lights turned on, and the maseros started forcing the customers to leave and the BGs to the dressing room.

I do not know why the bar was closed.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    In the organization i am building there would be no need for sex tourism. It would all happen locally in your hometown and would start with a front room makeout session
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    One of my bg texted me from hk last night. They are open
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @countryman5434

I did not think HK would be closed for too long, maybe three or four hours but it was an interesting experience to see it close.

I hope it was a one time event and not a daily/weekly occurance.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Countryman wrote:

"In the organization i am building there would be no need for sex tourism. It would all happen locally in your hometown and would start with a front room makeout session"

That is the plan, Countryman is the first person to really get it!

And if you wanted, we could put you on one of our shuttle vans and send on a tour of our facilities. Though mostly it will be the women who get rotated around some on the vans.

Cristobal, do you find that many of the BG seem to work around the clock, doing their eating, showering, and sleeping only with custies, and doing this for their entire lunar stint?

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy

From my experience, the bargirls I know only want to work the minimum required, clock out and sleep at their hotel away from the crazy, party atmosphere of the club.

The girls who work more (for example 12 hours rather than 8) are usually on the weekend trying to maximize their time before they leave or want to take extra days off.

I highly doubt there are BGs who work around the clock.

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Understanding that "work" might just mean bedding down with a custie.

Interesting, so that would suggest that if you and a girl get along, not to hard to get her for TLN, cause she is available and not otherwise getting money during some time intervals.

They live in hotels, not apartments?

As someone who likes to do extended sessions with girls, how much time do you usually try to set up, and starting at what time of day?

Care to talk about the money?

Thanks,
    SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I read on another website that hong kong now is closing sometimes as early as 1 AM.
    and then not opening until 10 AM. definitely a state of flux.

This is due to a change in government officials.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I just checked, on the HK website, they wrote"doors open at 10am"

I was there on Friday night/Saturday morning and it closed at 3am.

I guess the party will be stopping at HK.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I presume you can still stay overnight in the Cascadas. Maybe after the bar closes the girls will be somewhere else, like the sidewalk, or the Cascadas hallways and lobbies.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    "Maybe after the bar closes the girls will be somewhere else, like the sidewalk, or the Cascadas hallways and lobbies"

I would put my money on the BGs returning to their rooms and calling it a day.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    If HKTJ does close every evening, I wonder what that will mean for prices to go arriba:

Will BGs charge more because there will be few opportunities to go arriba?

Will BGs accept less because with fewer opportunities they need to close more deals?

Will HK BGs decide to move to Chicago Club or Adelita's?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well it means they have to either go arriba, or just call it a night.

How to you like to schedule your sessions, how many hours, and starting at that time of day?

Thanks,
    SJG
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    I think this is temporary. Like Mr. W said above, this is probably related to the change in government. Somebody is looking to get their palms greased. Either the incoming government is looking for bribes or the outgoing government is looking for a golden parachute before they leave office.

The owners of HK make boatloads of money after midnight and they aren't going to give that up. The corrupt government officials know that too and are leveraging that to get their fair share. Imho.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    For those who like to set up long sessions and TLN's, what time is best to try and set it up for?

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @OldGringo

Hopefully, it is temporary, as I have enjoyed the company of plenty of BGs through out the night and early morning.

I would hate to not be able to contribute to the Mexican economy due to corrupt government officials.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    If it is closed from 3am to 6am each night, that is not going to affect me at all. I'm sleeping then. The one time I walked into the club at 6 in the morning, all the girls looked pretty worn out and I retreated.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Adelita and Chicago must have bribed the officials 😄.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Those 6am girls might have been ready for a TLN ( during the day time.)

So now with the new changes, still okay to be sleeping in the Cascadas through the closure time I take it.

When is the best time to try and initiate a TLN? Maybe different now than with this new schedule.

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15

The HK website shows it opens at 10am, perhaps they close at 1am on the weekdays and 3am on the weekends.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I might have to make a weekday visit and take one for the team.

I will make this sacrafice in the of TUSCL discussion board research.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal, you are a true team player.
    We hate to see you suffer down there, but know that your sacrifice won't be in vain.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    "Adelita and Chicago must have bribed the officials 😄."

Actually, it would be more like the classic UAW contract negotiation tactic. Target just ONE of the Big Three. That one sells nothing for the duration, while the other two happily make bank. That brings the target to its knees quickly and, of course, everyone lives with the result.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    +1 AtacDawg. I think that's right. They just went after the big dog and left all of the other bars alone.

Thanks for checking it out and reporting back to us Cristobal.

Honestly, if they continued closing at 3 am it wouldn't bother me at all. If they weren't open at 3 pm, that would bother me.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I went to HKTJ last night (Wednesday, June 26) to investigate the closing of HK.

As I was there just to research for the benefit of the TJ mongering TUSCL brethren, I was accosted by many of the lovely bargirls, my chest rubbed, my arms pulled, my ass grabbed, and my cock jerked but I did not deviate from my mission.

HKTJ did NOT close on Wednesday and according to a few of BGs I spoke to (for research purposes only) the bar was only closed on Saturday.

My research was exhausting so I decided to take two breaks and spend some time arriba.

My first arriba was with a 20 year old, stunning spinner with an athletic, all natural body who would not quit until I finished, I will be seeing her again soon, for more research of course.

My second break was with a freaky MILF who was so much fun in the bar but surprisingly more fun arriba, she taught me a new position to finish my research.

These are the sacrifices I make for TUSCL.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ A very hard job. We are lucky to have someone like Cristobal who is not afraid to do it.

Maybe that closure was just a one time thing, or a once a week thing?

Cristobal, you have emerged as one of our TLN experts. What time do you find to be best to enter the bar when you want this or a long session? And then same question when you are trying to set it up with a girl by appointment.

SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    This is hurting the local economy. HK should appeal to Obrador to intervene asap hehe.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, we thank you for your sacrifice . It must have been torture to have your ass grabbed and cock jerked by these mad bar girls. You are quite noble sir.

But I ain't gonna be in there from 3am to 10 am anyway. But I"m sure there are those that do go in there at those times, so good for them.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Muy chistoso Cristobal. Muchas gracias para esta informacion. Estoy muy celoso de tu hermosa flaca.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @oldgringo

De nada.

Mi hermosa flaca también tiene una bella hermana y un primo que también trabajan en el bar.

Puede que tenga que hacer de mi próxima visita un asunto de familia.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Wow. Suerte.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy

I am no expert at TNL or extended sessions.

The experiences I enjoy are 100% dependent on the BG and each BG is unique when it comes to TNL or extended sessions.

We all monger differently, for me it is all about the BG.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    But still, you are targeting some arrival time when you make your plans.

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy your original question was:

"What time do you find to be best to enter the bar when you want this or a long session?"

Then:

"But still, you are targeting some arrival time when you make your plans."

Yes, of course, you have an arrival time planned but I always let the BG decide when she wants to meet and what to do.

I don't pay for TNL or extended sessions, I know what I want and pay for that only.

That being said there are some BGs who I enjoy their company in addition to arriba, those BGs I take out to eat, go shopping, go to movies, go to a club or bar, and a few do stay the night in my hotel room.

It has nothing to due with what time I arrive at the bar, but with the chemistry developed and money spent with the BG after a few meet ups.

Maybe I handle it differently, but for me there is no easy way or formula to develop TNL or long session contacts with BGs even if you throw money at them, that's why I say it's all about the BG.

This discussion is suppose to be about HKTJ closing, let us stay on topic.

If you want to discuss TNL (or anything off topic), please start a discussion and I would give my dos centavos.

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    But when you walk out your front door, no puta waiting for you, you are still targeting some time when you will walk into the HK Bar.

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy

In 10 months of visits, I have been in TJ at all times of the day and night.

For example, last Friday I arrived at 6pm and this past Wednesday I arrived in TJ at 8pm.

I have been at the club in the early morning, late at night, afternoon, and evening.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Okay, I got it. It does sound like you go there all the time.

That new 20yo, she sounds awesome. Going to see her again?

Usually exchange contact info with your girls? At end of session, or before session gets going?

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy

Oh yes, I will see the 20 year old spinner again but not sure when as I have other appointment BGs I want to see.

She has an older sister who also works at HKTJ who has a nicer (but slightly enhanced) body and just as pretty and a cousin who is also slightly enhanced but more cute than pretty.

What a trío!

Yes, the only way for me to set up appointments is to exchange contract information.

If I enjoyed the arriba experience and want to see her again, I exchange information after the session.

I usually text/call the following day just to say thanks for a good time and to let her know I will text her to set up the next meet.

From that point, the messages are just about the next appointment, unless she makes it personal, then I follow her lead.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Do any of the girls make much use of email?

Do you use What's App, or just standard texting.

What benefit does What's App offer, and do you have to pay for it?

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy

None of my contacts use email, most use WhatsApp.

I don't pay for WhatsApp but I do pay a few dollars to have my Internet/data available in Mexico.

I am not sure the advantages of WhatsApp.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    All my chicas have whats app
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    what happens if you try to send a standard text? Fouls up because it is across a national border?

Pay money to have your Internet data available in Mexico?? What do you mean, to be able to check your emails? Doesn't work across national border?

Thanks,
    SJG
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Many of the girls have pay-as-you-go cell service, so each text message costs them. WhatsApp is free.

Internet is available, but it depends on the hotel or bar.

Some cell services, such as Verizon, include Mexico and Canada with their standard service. The negatives include having an odd ring tone indicating that it is an international call, which is not good if you are trying to remain clandestine. And the service is not always reliable. I have found that text messages and phone calls do not always go through. Most of the time I have to just keep trying. Occasionally I have crossed back into the US to make an important phone call.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I honestly haven’t noticed any difference in prices of arribas if hk closes early and reopens at 10 AM or if they stay open 24 hours...
    as to TLNs... i I am open to it but I’m not gonna pay extra for it. I don’t get stuck on one single girl. there’s just too many choices here.
    I have enjoyed sisters and nieces... ;) It can be a family affair...
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    WhatsApp seems to be the most reliable. and the Wi-Fi service in Hong Kong sucks. there’s basically only two places where you have a chance to catch the Wi-Fi from the Hotel.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the info.

SJG

Freak Hailstorm Buries Mexican City Under Feet of Ice
    https://weather.com/storms/severe/video/…

Methane on Mars Sign of Life?
    https://weather.com/science/space/video/…
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @mrwonderful

That is my current problem, I'm stuck on one BG and not experiencing as many as possible.

Maybe it is cultural but I can not do the sister thing (maybe cousins).

• Summit21
    5 years ago
    Reading all these comments make me want to go back. It's only been a few weeks and I already why to fly back. If only plane tickets were cheaper...
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @summit21

I feel the same way.

I was just in TJ last Wednesday and I can not wait to return.

Oh yeah, I'm going back today.

So for those Mongers who have experienced TJ but live too far away to make out regularly, you have to make the most of each visit, don't worry so much about the $ but more about the experience.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    After futher discussions and research with numerous BGs over the past week and a half, it looks like HKTJ was only closed one day (June 21).

I also stayed there on two occasions late into the night and they did not close.

It looks like the party never stops at HKTJ.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ll do research this saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday. ( i usually don’t go on friday or saturday but a good friend invited me to come this saturday, )
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @mrwonderful

Your research is appreciated.

I might go to TJ Monday and/or Tuesday to continue my research.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Anyone check out Deja Vu TJ?

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I was in TJ for a few days and HKTJ remained open 24 hours during my stay.

I will continue visiting TJ to research and report if the bar closed.

However, on my visits I requiere a few breaks (I am getting old) in my research, so I decided to take a few BGs arriba.

The party never stops at HKTJ.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ glad to hear that. Sounds like they get people coming into the airport from other continents.

SJG

Sexiest Ladies of Jazz - The Trilogy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsJs_hEC…

Mister Bond - A Jazzy Cocktail Of Ice Cold Themes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVQ8lpPu…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion