tuscl

Worthy of a review ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Spearmint Rhino
STRIP CLUB TOPLESS DANCERS
Las VegasNevada

FABIOWEDNESDAY
Illinois

Bad experience.
June 14, 2019

This was my worst experience at Rhino ever. First off the day shift dancers are quite below average and way below the quality of the night shift dancers. Now for the shit show. I arrived mid afternoon to a virtually empty p;lace with a bout five dancers working. I sat at a table that was the furthest table from the entrance but on the bar side. It was a table for four and empty. There was ONE other table closer to the entrance occupied by a couple of dancers. The other tables were empty. This jerk dancer walks to my from behjnd with her back to me and without saying a work, grabs and turns a chair away for me and faces the entrance. I confronted her and told her that was very disrespectful and to please leqave. She then became an asshole and wanted to get into a verbal argument. Is told her to leave and she finally did. I did discuss thi9s behavior with a floor manager and then left. No dances. I have had better experiences on opther occasions.

Wednesday Afternoon
6-10
Under $100

Club4
Dancers3
Dollar Value3

Review Publishers
nj_pete

gammanu95

King_Gambrinus

minnowNot Enough Details

Papi_ChuloNot Enough Details
That sucks - but this ia not a review, just a complaint - best suited for the club's TUSCL page comments section

https://www.tuscl.net/review.php?id=3557…

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Seems like a rant of a minor incident - c'mon - why is this being approved?

• Chili Palmer
    5 years ago
    Because it speaks to the attitude of dancers as well as the paucity of same at a time when some might be interested. Again, why the fuck do you care so much? This is a more than valid review of his specific experience.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ Take the dildo out of your ass - it's making you irritated
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yep, not much there. Some one was a jerk and I left. Ok.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Yeah. still should give the cost of entry and the cost of a drink (if any) even though obviously it was a very short visit.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    and the bar and restroom location .
  • Do you know that you're one of the most poupular ppl here @chulo

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Papi is most deservedly very well liked.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't mind being disagreed with but do mind being fucked-with
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Chili Palmer we get it, you don't like the site. You don't like the direction Founder has taken it, fine. Kick rocks then. No need to take any harsh ass tones over why we care. Because we do, simple as that. The review still got voted in and since you say it was passible you should be happy that the review process worked. It's too bad because I liked your input and your stories in the past. But it seems these days all you do is come and berate the site and users who still give a damn. You don't care to share your wisdom anymore with us, that's your choice.

As for this review I agree with Papi. It's a story about a minor little spat and that's it. And it speaks for the attitude of ONE dancer, not all of them. Even if there were only 5, the other four could have been much nicer but we wouldn't know from this guy. All it tells us is that this particular daytime at Rhino was pretty dead, there's a bar and a bunch of tables. What the fuck good is that?

• Icey
    5 years ago
    I rejected a few reviews that were just complaints as well. They could have written it up as a review and included some constructive criticism, instead its just a childish bitter rant
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Idk. There was some intel to be had, so I might have approved it. Very borderline. Though in the end what might have tilted the scale towards rejection is not wanting to give a whiny bitch any sort of approval.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Didn't even give the girl's name.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I read this one in the unpublished section and downvoted it, but in the time I wrote the comment to go with it the submission got enough yes votes to post.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Wall, you just made a case for keeping the check box system. I've seen so many flaky reviews squeak by with 3-2 votes, that I bet some snowflake clicked the approve before reject voter could finish their comment, thus putting marginal review over the top.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I don't have a problem with a rant being published, but to me this was incoherent. I really don't know what his complaint was. He is sitting solo at a table for four and she took one of the empty chairs? or did she take a seat in his vicinity giving him an opportunity to interact if he chose to? Why would you get bent out of shape over a chair you're not using. What am I missing?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @justintolook how I interpreted it was he was at a table for four, she took one of the other chairs at his same table and turned it around so her back was to him and facing the girls at the adjacent table talking to them. I guess he got upset that she was used a chair from his table to talk instead of a chair from another nearby unoccupied table? Wouldn't have bothered me but hey, we're all different.

Still, IMO this is not a review.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'd rate that review a 6
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Should probably be a minimum amount of time before it's posted so it has time to garner more rejections or approvals.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    @Liwet- The standard for review to be published (in place since May, I think) is 5 "looks", of which 3 must hit the green "Publish" dot. So even if the 1st 3 publishers voted to publish, it must get 2 more "looks" to be published. Thus you will always see 5 votes- may go 5-0, 4-1, or 3-2 in favor of submitted review.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Personally, an easy reject for me.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Not a review, it's a story and a bad story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion