tuscl

A Better Litmus Test for Determining How Much a Woman Likes You

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Nothing Says “I Love You” Like a Woman Agreeing to Have Your Baby.

The fundamental reason women are so much pickier than men in choosing who they will get juicy with relates to the biological economics of human sexual reproduction.

Think about it. On average a woman produces one egg per month during a portion of her life (usually between the ages of 15 and 50). That’s 420 eggs in a lifetime.

Because the burdens of pregnancy and child rearing are borne principally by women, even the women whose primary roles in life are birthing and raising babies are lucky if they can have 12 - 15 successful pregnancies in their lifetime. Women in the developed world usually choose to have far fewer babies.

By contrast men produce sperm by the hundreds of millions from around the age of 15 potentially until the day they die. If a man has access to willing females he can easily father hundreds of babies. Only economics and social expectations hold a man back from fathering more babies.

Given the numerical and time limitations facing women, they must be far more judicious in picking the men they will get juicy with.

On the other hand, men can afford to be very careless and generous with their sperm. Sperm is like spam - easy to make and both easy and fun to distribute in mass quantities.

Thus, a women’s eggs are precious and not to be wasted.

I had a vasectomy at an early age. Many years later my vasectomy was successfully reversed. So, during much of my life I was shooting blanks.

But I mostly kept that my little secret.

If things were going well with a woman (or two or more) I was dating, I would tell them I thought it would be so much sexier when we made love if I knew that she was not using any contraception whatsoever. Although most were initially surprised at my attitude, most of them soon agreed to discontinue all contraceptive measures.

When a woman is prepared to have your baby, potentially burdening herself with your spawn for decades, this is the highest compliment she could possibly give you.

A willingness to have your baby is a much better litmus test about a woman’s feelings for you than whether she agreed to let you perform rough anal or to allow you and your buddies run a train on her!

12 comments

• reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @txtittyfag:

“Your a fucking clueless idiot.”

Your response reminds me that “Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker.”
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I believe you are correct most of the time.... there are however cold heartless cunts that get pregnant trying to lock a man down or guarantee themselves a paycheck from the man or the government or both. These women do not love anybody but themselves
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I know a stripper that has told me several times that she wants me to make her pregnant. That's an impossibility but does that mean she loves me?
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    ^Yes. Bring her flowers next time you’re at the club
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Lol @ “dot” Txtittyfag!!

Maybe you should have signed in under your real name, Randumbmember instead of your alias. Anyhow, good comeback by the Reverend. I’m surprised Randummember didn’t criticize your grammar. I guess with such impeccable writing skills Randumbmember, aka Txtittyfag(dot) had to find something to find fault, albeit a least common denominator showing his lack of intellect.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I agree that some women will seek financial advantage through a pregnancy or a paternity suit.

If you think that lowly of the woman in your life then you should definitely not put much stock in her apparent willingness to bear your child.

But if you’ve assessed that the woman in your life is a decent, trustworthy, principled woman rather than a conniving, gold digging slut, her willingness to get pregnant with your child says a lot about her feelings for you.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I agree with OP, that's the ultimate sign of a woman giving herself to you. It creates a lifelong bond whether you're together or not. She's choosing to create a new life with you.

and

txtittyfag is meat72 lulz
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah I think I disagree with this sentiment, Rev. It think it just depends on the woman. Like someone above stated, there are women who weaponize pregnancy. To try to lock a guy down. Or in the case of younger women married to an older, wealthier man, to secure her alimony/child support payments when she divorces him later down the line. Then there are some women who aren't even trying to get pregnant, they just have spontaneous unprotected sex not thinking of the consequences. That applies mostly to teens and younger women. Then there are the older, childless women whose biological clocks are not just ticking, but pounding in their ears, making them desperate to conceive a child with not as much consideration to who the father will be.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Even women who try to have a "keep a nigga baby" do it out of love or perceived love....
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Yes I met a 22 AA dancer a few months ago. She was telling me that she wants to have some guy’s baby. From what I could tell she wanted it to get closer to the guy, not because she really understood the 24/7 commitment of having a child and properly caring for a life. This girl was not fit to have a child; she was barely taking care of herself.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    A dancer I had been seeing OTC told me she wanted to have my baby. I think she was joking, but I dropped her like a hot potato.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @TFP

All excellent points.

Thanks for your perspective!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion