tuscl

Full baths ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Any massage parlors offer bathing services ?

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I've seen some which do.

SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Rag on a stick not cutting it anymore?
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol fuckers

No

I've been going to legit spa and getting massages and facials... The facials and feet scrubs are so nice and relaxing it made me think damn wish i could get this all over
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    There have been such places. Look on Rubmaps, or in your local newspapers.

SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Holy shit, juice! I get full table showers pretty much every single time. Just before and immediately after a good FS AMP Session. And yes, it feels fantastic!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I have reviewed a few on RubMaps.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Since when do you take baths? Have you moved away from North Carolina?

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yeah... I'd be really wary of a bath in any AMP or sexy-time massage parlor. That's basically a PL Petri dish.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. And the couch we sit on in the SC is so sterile that I could just sit there all night, maybe even sleep there. At least there is soap and hot water continuously scrubbing the cooties off the AMP bath.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I took a shit so hard I had to go home and take a bath once
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    unless you have a stainless steel house... you’re kinda living in a petri dish anywhere.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ and wash that house with bleach, vinegar or phenol.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    MisterWonderful said "unless you have a stainless steel house... you’re kinda living in a petri dish anywhere."

Yeah... there's degrees. Somewhere between a well-kept household and licking the doorknob to a public restroom in Calcutta, there sits bathtub water in an Asian massage parlor.

Most of us here wouldn't survive in this pastime as germaphobes. That said, I pick and choose my degree of exposure.

PL soup with miso and wontons is a bit beyond my limit...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion