tuscl

Is this a new thing at most clubs or is it just me?

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Friday, May 31, 2019 5:25 PM
Recently, I have been getting pulled around the clubs by my cock. The dancers give me some fantastic action and my Willy likes to maintain attention for a good long while. The dancers get a kick out of my attentive little man and they grab ahold of him and pull me around the club. Other customers stare at me as I am pulled into the dancers’ lair. This has happened to me recently at 3 clubs all in different states.. I must admit that I kinda like it.

11 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You mean the stripper hand shake, but being extended to pulling you around by your cock? Guys have posted about stuff like that. Girl did not let go until insertion, and she did not talk about money until guy offered afterwards. Cuban girl. Girl in AAMP was known to lead guys around by cock, into the shower, back out of the shower, etc. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @nidan111 Enjoy the attention, it sounds like fun. In my experience dancers who try so much in the main toom tend to be disappointing in the LD and VIP toom.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ yes. The handshake extension. Lol I do get that in the AMP joints, but there are no gawkers around. In the SCs they are walking me to and from their tables, to and from the VIP rooms and up to the bar.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @cristobal. These gals are doing so after they perform well in VIP, not before. In other words, they did not use the technique to sell me VIP, they used it afterwards to keep me by their side.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I only had that happen once in a strip club. My current wife (wife #3) has been pulling me around the house by my cock for years. But now that our kids are old enough to know what’s going on, we don’t walk around naked anymore so that routine bas mostly become a thing of the past.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ my ex got pissed off at me for watching the Playboy channel so she waited for me to fall asleep, then grabbed me by the cock and literally pulled me out of the bed and onto the floor with it. Although I was initially pissed off at the move, it resulted in an extra 1.5 to 2 inches for me to know play with. Fucking hurt for a while, but all good now some 15 years later.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    As Chuck Colson so famously posted on his office wall, "When you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow." Add "their wallets" to that.... 😁
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Metaphorically speaking, strippers pull me around by the cock all the time.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    They are grabbing life by the tail
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nidan, play it right, you should be able to get a front room makeout session going if the girls are being that forward. SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ SJG. Actually, that did happen 3 weeks ago. Front room make out with LFK, followed by OTC offer. I have to admit that it did rev my damn engine. She and I were the last to leave the SC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion