tuscl

Question looking for honest imput

Friday, May 31, 2019 11:29 AM
If someone had 100% factual information regarding upcoming hard crackdown/arrests coming up, what would the best way to leak/alert dancers of dates and names ? Do we feel dancers & clubs closely monitor this site ? Persons with actual first hand knowledge have no fear of LE finding they leaked it. Would you post it here or PM trusted members hoping they will alert their respective favs ?

26 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... what would the best way to leak/alert dancers of dates and names ..." So you're saying they have specific girls they are targeting or did something get lost in translation?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Username checks out
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Specific dancers and clubs on a list.
  • K
    5 years ago
    Pm a trusted regular. He can notify the dancers he knows
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IDK - I would feel compelled to let the club/dancers in on it as long as it didn't get me in trouble - I would tell a couple of girls I knew and let them spread the info (seems info spreads in clubs pretty-easily) - or I would write an anonymous letter to the club and hope they receive it and believe it.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Yeah. If it was a club I occasionally visit I would tell someone that I know there. If it's just some club I probably wouldn't do anything about it. That's just me though.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If what you're saying is true, then right now you're a DA's wet dream....
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Pm a trusted regular. He can notify the dancers he knows" Seems like a good way to go. Plus once he notifies even one dancer, it'll spread through the club. and lol @ Muddy
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Between disposable email addresses, burner phone apps, and the ability to set up fake / short-term social media accounts, there's no shortage of ways to reach out anonymously to those being targeted. It was pointed out to me recently that the best way to get someone's attention is to send snail mail. One page in an envelope, one stamp, no handwriting. People now are stunned to get physical mail that isn't junk or a bill. They open it immediately just because of the novelty. Trying to do it through TUSCL won't be effective. It also carries the additional negative possibility of attracting LE attention here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Go ahead and Spillthebeans
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I'd say post it here to give PLs a heads up and go to the club(s) and tell a dancer or two in person and it will spread quickly. Just be careful not to give into the temptation to get some quick FS in vip while you are there so you don't get busted.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    It’s like Varis said in the best line of this shitty fuckwad of a Game of Thrones season. “If more than a few people know about it it’s not a secret anymore, it’s information.” So, you have info, do with it what u will. I just wanted to say that line, lol.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Incitement is a crime.... ie encouraging another person to commit a crime. And you're doing it on a site where you're not as anonymous as you think. Just sayin'...... As of now, Spillthebeans is conspiring to commit a crime. When/if he does it, LE can come back to this thread....Not like LE isn't on the site.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    How could you possibly have that kind of information? Unless you are affiliated with LE, a local government administration or a girl who is a snitch, you wouldn't. But in the unlikely event that you are telling the truth, you could PM a trusted member I suppose. Ideally you would tell a club girl directly and let her spread it, but in the off chance that this is real, I could also see why you would want to obscure the source.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    @IceyLoco.....What crime would be committed? Educate us.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^That crime would be for pimping.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Sounds like lawyer talk
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    LEOs need to fucking stick to finding real crime that hurt real people. Sex workers who are not victims of trafficking are NOT CRIMINALS. Nor are those who pay them for the FUN they provide. If you are a LEO who gets his /her jollies from arresting people who like to have fun, then FUCK YOU and everything about you!!!! Not only FICK YOU, but FUCK YOU with an electric cattle prod!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In the FKKs women are walking around nude and adults are having adult-fun as consenting-adults w/o having to look over-their-shoulders like they were f'ing Al Capone. The hypocrisy w.r.t. P4P-sex in the US is laughable.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    @SpillTheBeans The people telling you to do it are guilty of inciting you to commit a crime. The crime you would be committing is interference with a police investigation, obstruction of justice, and further crimes depending on how you came upon the specific information and to what extent you manage to botch said investigation.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Prostitution violates labor laws.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Icey is such a Dodo. beans has information that he is withholding and is under no obligation to do anything with it, and even if he were to tell people it would be in jest, or gossip. Not sure if you watch too much TV or what your imagination is dreaming up, but giving dancers a heads up is not obstructing justice. Maybe you’ve been watching too much CNN or MSNBC. I see Rachel Maddow might be your type.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    He claims to have inside info on a vice operation, including a list of suspects' names, club listings, etc. He is on a public forum asking whether or not to divulge said info so as to disrupt the investigation.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    If you have that “insider” information, then tell those in line of Fire all about it. Make the pricks who have no real crimes to Go after work for their pay.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Thanks for all your comments. Most were very helpful and you can be sure the right thing will be done.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That's right! Help strip club owners get away with violating labor laws and fuck the IRS over! Nothing like a good money laundering scheme and contracting illegal labor......so long as some pathetic tricks get to get laid from it! LMFAO Most of the attitudes on here are a joke. Anyways, if its in the news.....I hope someone tips them off to this thread...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion