tuscl

Could it be?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Wednesday, May 29, 2019 9:47 PM
My office has just brought on summer interns. One cute brunette caught me alone and asked if I remembered her. I said no and asked should I. She said I used to come into a place she worked when she first started college. She said she had blonde hair then and thought I would surely remember her. She gave me the annoyed/disappointed "that's OK" and would not tell me where she had worked. So now I'm thinking there is a good chance I had sex with this girl a couple of years ago in a VIP room somewhere. If so she has gained at least 15 pounds to the point if we were in a club today I would pass on her. So what other possibilities can you think of? And no, she did not whip out a picture of her 2 year old fatherless child :-)

14 comments

• ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Awkward...........
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Dancers usually don't want to be known as strippers outside the club. Maybe the girl worked at a bank or a fast food restaurant or a VD clinic.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    “VD clinic” Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    goldmongerATL, on a more serious note, is there a bar, coffee shop, or restaurant you used to frequent? It seems unlikely to me that she would seek you out if she was a dancer. But who knows? You have some aces crazy stories. Perhaps you should ask her to jog your memory by miming what she used to do at her old job. If she mimes making a latte you’ll know. If she gets down on her knees and bobs her head you’ll also know! ;)
  • joewebber
    5 years ago
    i worked with a girl that was dancing at the same time having a day job. i kept her secret. unfortunately word got out eventually, and she became the target of nasty comments and gossip, so she needed to quit working in my industry.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Jeez, she worked at Hooters. I doubt I went in more that 3 times in a year. She said I once tipped her $50 for Iunch and tried get a date. Now I know it is mistaken identity!
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    Or she's concerned that it's a mistaken identity and doesn't want to tell you that you fucked her in a little room in a strip club. Or at least bring up the fact that she used to be a stripper, at the same time as accusing you of being a strip club patron.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Ask to see her tits. I remember a dancer by her breasts much more easily than by her face.
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    It was the strip club. Hooters is the safe word to gauge your reaction.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I won't actually do this, but I could tell her I thought the $50 was for the room and gauge her reaction!
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I do not work with her directly, so we are not going to talk regularly. I'll just lay low and see if it ever comes up again.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    THings will be different for me in the future. I'll be appearing in public with strippers and introducing them to my friends, as well as waking up with them in the mornings. SJG
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    You said you'd pass on her now if you saw her in the club, but what about as a civvie? Seems to me that she was setting you up for an opportunity OTO (Outside the Office).
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't pay cash money for it, but on the free 20-21 year old scale I would hit it all day. Hey, I'm probably too old to date her mother.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion