tuscl

OT: Eating Clean

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 9:59 PM
The past few years I have greatly improved my diet. I have refined it again recently. Mostly I eat raw fruits and veggies, and some chicken. I had to shit today and stopped by a McDonald's and I could hardly stand the smell of the food. I have no idea how the hell I ever ate that shit. It almost made me puke

19 comments

• Huntsman
    5 years ago
    It’s usually best to eat really fast at McDonald’s if one has to eat there. Actually tasting the food is not a good experience.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    The amount of sodium and saturated fat is outrageous. It'll clog your arteries and cause erectile dysfunction.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    A number of years ago I made a conscious decision to not eat anything that was not good and fresh, I stopped eating any fast food restaurants and made the effort to eat only healthy, the results have been fantastic, I admit to occasionally getting off track, but it’s an amazing thing to feel good, have lots of energy and be healthy to a point where every year when I go for my annual physical, the doctor says excellent see you next year. It’s hard to get started but after a short time it becomes easy and habitual. I don’t miss the crap food at all.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    OK, I'm reading this thread. And now I want a bacon, double cheeseburger with the Biggie fries and Biggie Coke.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I can't eat most fast food anymore either. I am just spoiled by too much good food. Also, avoiding anything deep fried is huge. I don't always live up to this as I have a weakness for fried chicken, but I try very much to limit it as much as possible. I also travel a great deal, so sometimes it is difficult to avoid crap. The problem for too many people in this country now is that they don't cook, which makes them reliant upon others for their food. When you can cook and work in lots of good veggies and proteins, then the world is your oyster.
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Tell me why I thought this was about DATY...
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Bc you gotta be clean when you eat out
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @naughtyhoney as long as it’s clean .........😀
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    The only thing I like about McDonalds is its reliability. Their food may not be very appealing and we all know it’s bad for you, but regardless of whether you’re buying a Big Mac in Jacksonville or Jakarta, Tulsa or Thirusvananthrapuram, it will be exactly the same as any other Big Mac anywhere in the world. In an odd way, knowing that your meal at McDonalds might give you atherosclerosis, high blood pressure and erectile dysfunction BUT NOT CHOLERA is very comforting especially when you are traveling in developing or third world countries and already have a bad case of the squirts anyway.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Naughtygirl... Haha you funny!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It depends.... a calorie is a calorie... The point is to use those calories up. Look at some of the shit pro athletes eat... The key is moderation, and making sure you use up the calories you consume. Intermittent fasting is good too. When you eat unhealthy stuff, limit yourself.... you don't have to order the biggest portions or eat them all in one sitting. And use common sense. Just coz you get a whopper doesn't mean you need fries and a soda with it, have some water instead. Plus a lot of needless calories are packed on by condiments...ask for them on the side.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Gotta disagree with Iceman about moderation. I regard moderation as the refuge of the timid, the frail and the passionless. I prefer to live a wanton, no-holes-barred lifestyle. Loosen up & dive into life mouth first!
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    But crazyjoe, how do you clog the McD’s shitter if you don’t pretreat yourself with a gallon of Red Bull and 20 Taco Bell tacos? How many plumbers are employed only because they have to unclog McD’s shitters after crazyjoe finishes? It is kind of non-brilliant to put those plumbers out of work just because you want to eat a healthy diet!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Skipped lunch today - sitting at a Longhorn Steakhouse having an early dinner and enjoying a super-juicy Ribeye with a potato-soup and sweet-potato - really hitting the spot
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ never ate there
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @naughtyhoney. I’m right there thinking as you. Should you need a good DATY, feel free to cum on over to the Midwest. I will gladly assist.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    "But crazyjoe, how do you clog the McD’s shitter if you don’t pretreat yourself with a gallon of Red Bull and 20 Taco Bell tacos? How many plumbers are employed only because they have to unclog McD’s shitters after crazyjoe finishes? It is kind of non-brilliant to put those plumbers out of work just because you want to eat a healthy diet!" ^ oooooh shit! Never thought of that
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @crazyjoe ...^^^ exactly! After all, the amount of plumbers working at McDonalds has to outnumber those working for individual airlines. Destroying airline shitters can’t possibly be as gratifying as destroying McKey Ds. Athough, there is that “Mile High Club” thing going for you....
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I'll give my ex-cunt credit for one thing, she is one of the best cooks I've ever met. She can make damn near anything taste good without adding a bunch of fat or starch to it. Only think I really miss about her. Fortunately, I picked up a few tricks from her over the years, so in addition to the huge number of good restaurants here in town, I manage to keep a pretty healthy diet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion