tuscl

suckling tits

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
My former ATF - Whats the big deal? They are just tits!

My current #1 favorite - Loves it. She has the best looking fake tits that I have ever seen, felt or sucked. Last week she introduced me to a newbie dancer. Barely legal. Nice small "B's". The 2 of them were sitting with me. Exposing their tits. The newbie couldn't belive that my favorites were fake. Even after touching them. We had a talk a long time ago about women with fake tits losing sensitifity. She said, some do, some don't. For her personally it increased sensitivity because she now enjoys playing with them and having others playing with them. When we are sitting with other dancers and are ready for the back room, she always says "We are going to go play with my boobies". I love it/them.

Former favorite dancer - She had no problem sucking on my dick bare but the 1st time a tried to suck on her tits, she made it very clear that, that was a big NO NO. Go figure...

12 comments

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Ever heard of disinfectant wipes? :)
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    UGH. calluses on them yikes.... For me, just not a thing for me.... We have a lot of girls at my club who are, and so guys can at least find one if thats what they want in our club.. I just don't like the idea of being a saliva depository for a bunch of different people.. I mean that means your basically Frenching the last dude that was there, just without swapping tongues...
  • You know, I've had more girls than not who pulled my head away when I took them into my mouth. I love to suckle, but contact with that area apparently is very painful to them. I respect that, but the ones that don't cringe are my faves.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I just saw the longest nipples on a dancer at Little Daddy's in Kokomo, IN yesterday! She was a (5) with big tits. She explained to me that after nursing her two sons and donating breast milk to hospitals, her nipples turned out that way. I didn't suck on them, but did some tonguing with those rubbery little raschals.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    magicrat: That is usually a sign that she is a mother and has breast fed.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I think I got calluses on my tongue once ... :P
  • magicrat
    17 years ago
    I've sucked on some that had been sucked on so much it was almost like they had calluses on them. Anybody else have that experience?
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    [shadowcat wrote] Former favorite dancer - She had no problem sucking on my dick bare but the 1st time a tried to suck on her tits, she made it very clear that, that was a big NO NO. Go figure...

That doesn't seem too unusal--it is probably either her tits are too sensitive or she doesn't want to get hot. Some woman you could suck all day and there's no problem because they aren't sensitive or erogenous for her. A dancer yesterday didn't mind anything but the nipples, and if fact she took my hands and placed them on her titties a few times. She was very proud of them. But, the nipples--very gently pulling or messaging, were a big NO.

• That's your standard, Book Guy? I want to live where you live, dawg. I don't see it as a requirement, but a significant step up from touching/grabbing/pinching the tits. It's a fantastic LD as is, but if she's willing to let me do that, I consider it a green light to push the envelope.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    If I'm not getting the chance to suckle on a nice tit, I'm not really having what I would consider "a standard bare minimum strip club experience." So goes my own definition ...
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Your former favorite does sound strange. Unless you just caught her at a bad time. I remember a few times different dancers warned me their tits were producing milk or were very sore.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    EvilCyn: Exactly why I don't like sharing my girls with others when I'm at the club. I'd rather "whale" and hog my pic the whole night, just so I don't have to think about others parts being anywhere near her. Also, it's an excellent reason for OTCing, since you are pretty sure no one has been near her (at least when you OTC during the day).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion