tuscl

Wait is Dougan or Duugan

How do you pronounce that shit?Me and a fellow tuscler are having and argument right now. I say DUUgan.

11 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’m sorry I meant Doooooogan
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I always read it as Doo-gan also. Not Dougan, or like Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I assume it's pronounced Doogan.

BTW Dugan - is there any meaning to that handle?
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Come on people, it is Duh-gan! However, as Fun_Loving_Fella points out “douchebag” or just “d-bag” also represent acceptable alternative pronunciations. ;)

Seriously though, you have to admit that rickdugan posts some brilliant crazy stories. I also suspect he is less of a d-bag in real life than one would assume based on his posts. He just has an odd psychological need to debate weirdo perverts who bust his balls as a joke.

We all have our peculiarities in life. Enjoy the fact that rickdugan’s psychological damage makes him entertaining! 
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Another thread devoted to lil ol' me?

I've always thought of it like Duugan, but the classic pronunciation is more like Duhgan. There are many variants on the name, many that have the long u sound in it.

Rick Dugan is just another dumb Mick living life by banging against the side rails. 😉

Yes 4got2think, I enjoy giving dumbasses shit and i can't behave like that IRL due to normal social constraints. Thank goodness I participate on a site so full of lifeless trolls, where I can exercise my demons. 😄
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dougie Houser MD
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    rickdugan, I’m glad that you actually know that there should be social constraints IRL. I’m skeptical that you actually observe those social constraints, but I’m glad you realize they exist. That’s is the first step to non-douchiness!

Glad you can exercise your demons. Most people exorcise their demons but I’m happy you take the path less traveled. Perhaps you are the guy in the other thread that is jacking it to a yoga pants girl right there in the gym. Jacking it to yoga pants girl in a gym = brilliant demon exercise!

Regardless, I figured you’d be happy to have threads devoted to you. Like I said, you’re one of the most entertaining posters on this site. Not always for the reasons you think your entertaining, but you should take what you can get!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >Regardless, I figured you’d be happy to have threads devoted to you. Like I said, you’re one of the most entertaining posters on this site. Not always for the reasons you think your entertaining, but you should take what you can get!<

So true 😂
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I assumed it was duh-gan too
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    ^^^ We’re getting a consensus! nicespice for the win!

Of course, twentyfive’s post made me realize that I did the old your/you’re flip in my ragging on rickdugan for exorcise/exercise substitution.

On the other hand, your/you’re is just a typo. Exorcise/exercise is brilliantly funny!

That said, I’m going to be magnanimous and say that I suspect rickdugan knows exorcise vs exercise. He may not be as smart as he thinks he is, but his issues in life are more likely to reflect deep-seated emotional problems than stupidity!

Let’s see if rickdugan accepts my magnanimity!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    *yawn*
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion