tuscl

Caught In The Act

samiel
DFW, Texas
Sunday, May 26, 2019 5:53 PM
Have you ever been caught getting extras or been there when someone else was caught? What happened if anything? Did management/bouncer/waitress/etc. just let it go?

18 comments

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I have, multiple times. In two instances I had to listen to a few seconds of faux outrage before I stroked them a $20 for the inconvenience. Then the faux outrage stopped. The third didn't say a word to me except "you can't do that here", though he said that while shining a flashlight on my penis, which was less than ideal. But in some clubs it will lead to ejection, especially when it is too obvious. I recently had to leave a club because a buddy of mine was fucking a girl in the LD area and was ejected. We were in a club that doesn't tolerate it and they were making no serious attempt at hiding it. Since I was his ride, I had to leave too.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    A couple of times, for relatively minor offences. The bouncer just politely requested that I keep my hands to myself. No if he had happened by a minute earlier or later, thing may have been less polite! 😉
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    At the club where I was there’s a maze entrance to the VIP rooms.  I was signed up for an hour and my dancer handed the waitress my tip ($20) and said all we need is a 5 minute warning. 15 minutes later I was on my back on the leather couch with my pants and underware on the floor. My stripper friend was naked with my dick in her pussy 1/2 way to her tonsils and the waitress came walking right in. “Excuse me”, she said, not batting an eyelash about us fucking. She wanted to ask my dancer which Dr. did her boobs. They started talking about boob jobs and we didn’t move and luckily I didn’t lose my attention. Then the waitress lifts her shirt up to her neck to show us why she was getting her tits done. I asked her if she wanted to join us and she giggled, apologized for just walking in. My friend said that outr waitress was good for a BJ for $100 tip. I’ve seen her dancing at another club and I’m sure she’s doing more than serving drinks.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Sort of. I kissed my girl in the club and the DJ announced for me to stick my tongue out of her ass... but it was a joke kinda. There was one time when a guy caught me with his girlfriend....who was a side bitch of mine at the time. I got a semi private dance and she pulled my dick out and rode me. Gorgeous Mexican-Puerto Rican girl. He then tried to fight me but got kicked out.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I haven't been caught yet.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    One time, unzipped with hand play. Just a "courtesy" NO-NO from the bouncer.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i got banned 3 months from a rhino for getting naked in a closed curtain vip. 
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Never caught - those big-booty ebonies I get with can hide things very-well with dem big-ole-booties
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    It was a regular thing at flashers, the fat bitch marilyn would hand me a drink while I had a bitch bent over the couch in VIP
  • lousygolferdude
    5 years ago
    I was caught in a vip session getting a BJ one afternoon by the bouncer. He did not say anything until I came in the next time. He asked me to come outside and then gave me a bunch of shit about how they could get closed down. The way he handled it really pissed my off and I have not been back in over two years. Chick did give a good BJ.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @rickdougan.   “though he said that while shining a flashlight on my penis, which was less than ideal.”.   Sorry about your penis being less than Ideal, but did you get to finish anyway? For me, i have had close calls, but when the booty and the boobies or even the hair is in proper play, that shit  is hard to spot when it’s dark and you can get deep enough.  
  • northwest101215
    5 years ago
    Once was getting a BJ at a Vegas club in a not so private VIP area. My dancer was on her knees going at it when another dancer and her custie took the booth next door. That dancer got down to go down then started talking to my dancer about only seeing her at the club on her knees, laugh laugh....kind of killed the mood. Too bad because my girl had a great personality and was a lot of fun. Another time was in a VIP area that were just small open booths facing each other across an aisle. My dancer was sitting CG style on my legs giving me a HJ after literally grabbing my hand and inserting two of my fingers into her. It was great. Then I glanced aver her shoulder and saw a dancer across the aisle watching us with a look in her eyes like she just witness horrible child abuse or something. Her eyes were about to pop out.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Never have. Visit a club long enough and people look the other way. Cant say I know many clubs where managers think its a good idea to slap the wrists of customers and/or dancers. The farthest they go is by strictly enforcing VIP time limits
  • Lanechange
    5 years ago
    Never caught, never seen anyone get caught, but I mostly go to extras clubs. Once a used cover escaped my inventory and my atf alleged that she was fined. Hard to say if that is true or just an attempt to con a little extra cash out of me.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    The worst to date was when I was in vip with a cutie and we ended up in a 69. I felt her legs sort of tense up so I removed my tongue from her pussy and looked back to see the biggest black bouncer smiling at me. We disengaged sheepishly and sort of exited. But, as we did, he asked me if I had her number - I could only smile and give him a thumbs up
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I was once thrown out of Follies. Yep. This was maybe 15 years ago. This was either before extras were widespread or before I realized they were widespread. A bouncer I had never seen before popped his head into VIP and order my girl to stand against the wall. When she did it was obvious where my dick had been. He yelled at her, told me to zip up and walked me to my car. Told me that kind of shit was not allowed. This was probably my 3rd or 4th time getting FS there. Did not have a problem before but in the day you had to be "discreet" about it. Fast forward a few years. I am up the road a few miles, going at it with a girl in the very back booth at Shooter's Alley. Suddenly the SAME FUCKING BOUNCER bursts in and start yelling at the girl that he is not stupid and knows what we are doing. Turns out she was new and did not tip him to look the other way. In the middle of him yelling at us I just handed him (I think) a $20. He disappeared. On my way out he was outside and gave me a "we're cool" look and nod.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    At the extras club I used to visit regularly, the one girl was just in the mood and reached in my pants in the VIP room and then the bouncer spotted her jerking me off. He didn't tell me anything, but she was apparently told to keep those types of activities out of the VIP. In future visits, we only did the champagne room.
  • Ferdinx
    5 years ago
    Haven't been caught, but had a customer walk past our curtained booth when he didn't really need to be back in that corner. Fortunately, the "see through" curtains are pretty opaque when lit only from the outside. Have noticed that it's best to have the dancer pick the waitress to set up the VIP booth at my regular stop. It's the difference between being interrupted 25 minutes into the half hour and reminded that time's almost up, or finishing whatever was going on, catching our breath, and leaving in 35 or 40 minutes...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion