tuscl

Peculiar dance restrictions?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Obviously some girls or clubs have rules against touching her pussy or her tits or more that is off limits. What I'm asking about here are some of the more peculiar restrictions you've encountered, from the club or the dancer.

For example, I like touching a stripper's face. Sometimes it leads to her sucking my finger, but even if she doesn't, it's an intimate turn-on for me. However, some girls who are liberal about other contact don't like to be touched that way, either because it's too intimate, or they don't know where my finger has been (or, worse yet, they DO know where it's been), or they're afraid their makeup and hair will get mussed. Not all that peculiar, but it's a restriction I bet many guys couldn't care less about.

I know of clubs that have rules that the girl must always keep one foot on the floor, or where she can't kneel on the floor. As long as she obeys that, she can do quite a bit, and the dances are so good I wouldn't have noticed the rule if it hadn't been pointed out to me.

21 comments

• Yoda
    18 years ago
    I like face touching, neck nuzzling and ear nibbling. Some girls enjoy it and some won't allow it. I think it is more of an intimacy issue than anything but I don't push it if woman doesn't respond to it. One of the reasons I prefer foreign dancers is because they seem to be a lot more liberal with more intimate touching.

Most of the clubs I go to have the one foot on the floor rule....fortunately the dancer is allowed to do just about anything she wants with the other foot and her two hands...
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    The one-foot-on-floor rule seems idiotic to me. Humans can go at full-service missionary or cowgirl in a pair that has all four feet on the floor.

I met a few girls who went ape-bananas-annoyed about touching their hair. It was like, I could mash their fake boob job from here to potatoes but if I BRUSHED the beautiful locks accidentally, Bluto was over to beat me up. Weird. Jammin my wallet up her pussy, crammin seventeen fingers up there, but DON'T TOUCH THE HAIR ... wtf?
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I've known girls who don't like their hair touched, even though they will touch your hair. I've been to at least one club where they had to keep both feet on the floor, which doesn't seem possible for a lap dance situation given the type of chairs they used. I remember one girl who only wanted one of her tits touched, which was too bad, since she had big ones. There's other profound silliness I can't remember.
  • motorhead
    18 years ago
    Chandler --
    From your previous posts, I would guess you live in the same part of the country I do (Indiana/Michigan area). I have never heard of the "one foot on the floor rule" -- maybe I just was too busy and never paid much attention either. Can you tell me what clubs -- at least what cities -- have this rule? Thanks
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    David, most notably the Flight Club has had a one-foot-on-floor rule for the past couple of years. As silly as the rule seems, I think clubs use it because it's fairly easy to enforce without being too intrusive, not that they rely on it alone to make all extras impossible.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I think the one-foot-on-floor rule could as much be a ruse as anything else. There's an old story about some kind of censorship code and Hollywood, that for a long time in order to get a movie past the censors and into the family market in Peoria, no couple could be in bed together without a solid floor-contact of one foot for each partner. Strange idea. This seems to have transmogrified into something that a strip club can do TO APPEASE the local constabulatory. Not that the cops asked for it, nor that it's likely recorded in the hallowed books of legal officialdom; more, that it's easy to talk about, and therefore a manager paying off his local vice contact can just mention, "Hey, we require one foot on ..." blah blah. Sounds like good advertising.

I can't imagine that requiring that foot thing would actually hamper business of the hanky-panky sort. If that were the ONLY requirement, wouldn't it be rather stupid? Who can't receive a blowjob because his foot is on the floor? Or fuck a girl? Every time I've ever done standing doggie-style, all four feet have been on the floor. Heck, when I get a good hand-plus-blowjob, her feet AND KNEES are on the floor.

That's what I want. A nice club that requires that both her knees remain on the floor during our time in the VIP. :)
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    I'm a face caresser, too.. I've never been told that I couldn't do that. Caressing her face and neck, for some reason turns me on. Even better, I like to caress her cheek with the palm of my hand and then trace her lips with my thumb... and if she takes the hint and licks - or better yet suck - my thumb, that's a definite BOING...

Being a "hair man", I also like to run my fingers through her hair and stroke her hair, etc. On two occassions I've had the girl tell me not to touch her hair. That's a big downturn in the flow of sexual energy. One of the two said that the reason was that she had hair extensions... sounds semi-believable. the other girl gave NO explanation. In both cases, we were done at the end of the song.

I've been in too many clubs where you couldn't touch ANYthing... actually ask you to sit on your hands. I don't like that. I've also had a few clubs that her back was the only place I could touch... that's too hard... my hands just naturally glide down her back to her ass... and thighs, and... well, I can't limit myself to her back.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Book Guy: I agree that the one-foot rule is as much for controlling the appearance of hanky-panky as it is for actual behavior. A room where the dancers are sticking their pussies in customer's faces or doing headstands in customers' laps with their legs sticking up in the air might get more attention from cops and other busybodies. Hell, it gets my attention.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Doug: I usually try to caress a girl's face and hair before any dances, so I've eliminated a few "don't touch my hair" types at that stage. I can understand that some hairdos might get mussed, but nothing that can't be repaired, and, hey, isn't it all in the line of work? I just think most guys don't care, as long as they can fondle her body, so some girls don't appreciate how much it means to the rest of us.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Fortunately, I've run into girls that like to have their hair played with - I've even had a few (ATF, included) hand me a brush so that I can brush their hair, though even to a big hair lover like, brushing a girls hair gets old quick... a bit too much like work.

Also, a few girls have said they like their faces caressed, too... Once again, the ATF voted positively on that, saying that my hands were so nice and soft that she enjoyed my touch (I didn't think they were, and was almost a little insulted like she was saying I was some sort of a mamby-pamby).
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    I few months back I ran into a lower ended dancer on my list she had a legititmate restriction. She asked for not toughtning becaue to it was very sore. Noproblem. It looked ugly anyway.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    The hugh tatatoo....On her back Is what I am talking about. Sorry about that....
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    IGU: I'm glad that you cleared that up... I thought you were referring to "something else". If THAT looked ugly, I think I'd be passing on any more dances from her! [wink]
  • motorhead
    18 years ago
    I was at the Hip Hugger over the weekend and two different dancers informed me that the excise cops have been carefully watching over them. Some girls have been a bit lax about covering their nipples lately, so they were checking up on that, but they also stopped a dancer from touching herself (outside the panties) on stage. Like one dancer commented -- considering everything else that goes on here and yet they go after the most minor things.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    18 years ago
    I've heard of the 'one foot on the floor' rule. According to a dancer in Dayton, Ohio, they have that rule.

As far as the Hip Hugger (one of my favorite clubs), they just gotta' pay dem' cops mo' money is all! :-)

• chandler
    18 years ago
    David, isn't it always the case that cops go after the meaningless stuff and miss the big violations? Same thing with bouncers. There was at least one girl at the Hip Hugger who used to spend her whole stage set just rubbing her pussy (through her thong).

I just remembered another odd one. "Don't touch my belly button." I can live with that, it's just strange. No piercing there, either.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    DougS, as you know, I am also big into hair, and a dancer who used to be a regular member of the "A" team was a stickler for not touching her hair...which was tough, because she had very long, fine, dark hair. Well, a couple of months ago, I found out why the hair was off limits...I saw her leaving the club dressed in her "dyke" clothes...she is a lesbian, and her lovely long dark hair is actually a wig. Her real hair is basically a buzz cut. So, she kept me away from the hair so that I would not accidentally "de-position" her wig.

Very disappointing.

I am also a nuzzler and kisser, esp. around the neck and shoulders. None of the dancers I frequent have any problem with this, although perhaps the ones who mind it stay away from me. A couple of them intentionally move around their bodies and hair so that I will kiss the back of their necks...although I don't know if they are doing that because I like it (which I do), or because they like it (in "real life", I have found one of the things that women respond to best is kissing them along the spine, from the hairline on down as far as you care to go. But generally the nape of the neck and the lumbar spine seem to generate the most favorable results.)

I do make it a point that my stripper kisses are meticulously dry.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    David120: What? I've never heard that the dancers aren't supposed to rub themselves on the outside of their panties - I can understand inside. But what's with that? Seems like she ought to be able to touch herself anywhere she dang well pleases.

Chandler: I don't recall any HH dancer with her stage show mostly consisting of rubbing her own crotch... did she pretend to really enjoy it? fake Os? Who was it (you can email that, if you'd rather).

Chitown: Yes, I remember your hair thing, too... and yes, definitely the long, fine (silky) hair is ideal, and I would definitely be disappointed to find it was a wig, too. Must've been a pretty good one, at that. Speaking of disappointment, I'm still reeling from "you-know-who's" recent haircut. Why do they do that?! Especially when they know how much we like it LONG. Speaking of Miss ATF... she likes the neck licking and nibbling... both giving and receiving, but she is the only one that I've even had REQUEST that I lick her neck..... (of course I gladly oblige)
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Doug: I don't remember her name. She wasn't a favorite of mine. She was one of those girls who was always at the Hip Hugger practically every night I went from about 2000 to 2005, which was usually a Friday or Saturday. Medium length blonde hair, almost platinum. About 5'6". Kind of waifish looks, thin overall, but developed a wide ass over time. Anyway, she would just plop down onstage, lean back against the mirror and go to work on her clit fast as though it was perfectly natural, not really acting it out.

As for whether dancers are allowed to, in Michigan at least, simulated masturbation is a violation that can draw a fine for the club and the performer. Not sure about Indiana, but I think similar codes are pretty common around the country, although they're often overlooked. I agree it ain't right. If a hot girl wants to pleasure herself in public, she ought to be applauded (or assisted), not fined.
  • motorhead
    18 years ago
    Chandler & Doug,
    Possibly might be talking about the same girl as Chandler. I wasn't there, but I know what dancer got in trouble. This girl is blonde, aways wears pink, and always dances to that disgusting "Barbie Doll" song. Not sure of her name. But the dancer that told me what happened described her as having a "motorized finger". She rubs herself super fast with her finger -- I guess that is what got the cops all excited (no pun intended.)
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    The club where my ATF worked had a lot of weird rules, but what was even weirder was that they were constantly being changed. The owner/manager had a meeting with all the dancers every month, which they were required to attend, to talk about his rules (eg. one time he set a time limit for how long a girl could sit with one customer.) I think it was mainly a control thing. The primary impact was to encourage the dancers to ignore all his rules, which drove him bonkers.

I never ask a dancer what the club's rules are, I ask her what hers are, which is often very different.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion