tuscl

How often do you enjoy DEEP FRENCH KISSING with strippers?

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 6:51 PM
How often do you enjoy DEEP FRENCH KISSING with strippers? Do you look for an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION? Are you looking to get SEXUALLY EXCITED? How much MONEY do you spend on strippers?

57 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    I like doing lines off dem belly buttons
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I let them do lines off my dick... I still have yet to see DFK at a strip club....
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    GIVE ME THAT SHIT!!!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    NOW!!!! AND NOBODY GETS HURT
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    😡
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Sessions, best way to start off. SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account 😢
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    When a girl wants immediate back room FS, or immediate OTC, then DKFing becomes likely. And it also really surprises guys because it is beyond the norm. Once a guy learns how to get girls softened up and to let both parties forget where they are, and to demonstrate generosity in the front room, DFKing starts to become probable, even though it is not otherwise common. Nothing guarantees that the backroom will be mind blowing, like a front room makeout session. SJG
  • TippingDollars
    5 years ago
    Never. that's gross
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Select the girl you want. If you don't like the women who dance in strip clubs, then just stay away from them. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I do think it helps if one has gotten civvie experience in just softening girls up and in verbally coming on to them, and just getting it so that DFKing just happens, without having to discuss it. SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    It's every day here in HKTJ.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    $40 and light pecking. It's hard to go further than that.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It sounds too awkward to pay to make out. Kissing is too much about the chemistry you have with someone, the mutual feelings.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The money is just a gratuity for being at the club and for sitting with you. Kissing is something which happens when the parties feel it right. It should not have to be discussed. You learn to do this first in civvie situations. But you also learn to do it with strippers that you like. SJG
  • Eric2100
    5 years ago
    ONCE in a WHILE.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ !!!!!! When the club has girl kissing, it really does help. [view link] SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    How do you get away with making out in the front room?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    It really just depends upon the place: 1. Sometimes it is totally prohibited, but it is a girl who just does not care, and she is probably the one driving it. Like great DFKing to anyone who gives her $1. 2. Some places are dives, and so there is no great privileged to work there. So staff learns that if they want the women to keep showing up, just have to let them do things their way. 3. In some places the girls are already tipping out the bouncers, so they have bought the right to do things their way. Here in South Bay LE would say DFKing is violating the law. But in San Francisco I don't think LE would ever claim that. It is more a rule of the club and of the more conservative dancers. But some other dancers really don't care. The more FS of an operation it is, the more likely that girls are used to DFKing any time a guy wants it. No big deal for them. Had Deja Vu girls recite the "I don't kiss" speech, only to be demonstrably reversing themselves shortly there after. Some girls just use that to make it happen, get the guy into the back room without horsing around. And then some girls, they will do it if the guy is nice to them and then just kisses them. Only in some clubs is there a real commitment to close regulation. In AMPs, the SF girls do more FS than South Bay. But as such they are also more accustomed to DFKing. Bouncers don't necessarily really care, nor necessarily do the owners, not in all clubs. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Most of the time if there can be girl on girl action, that will involve kissing, and in my experience !!!! that does encourage girls to go along with guys kissing them. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I would say that very often if a girl is trying to make OTC happen with you, she will be quite open to kissing, if not initiating herself. And then often she will be pressing forehead to forehead or getting an arm around your neck and nuzzling. In some clubs such is prohibited, but in others like our underground circuit it is not so clear. If she is doing these things, then she is far less likely to decline kissing. More than anything it just depends on how you do it. A lot of times you can get a girl to be doing something she really did not intend. In our underground circuit I would usually start them off with open tongue kissing, for show, as girls sometimes do on stage, and to let her stay presentable. But if it intensifies,then full DFKing. Most of the guys sex workers deal with, they will never see a second time, and they know this. So if this is not you, find a way to honestly let them see that. Business cards go a long way. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its really interesting to me. I've seen dancers flash their pussies, let guys finger them, etc before they'd kiss someone.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    Only once have I made out with a dancer.....I was feeling pretty buzzed and happy and told her I wonder what her kisses feel like. We made out during the lap dance but I didn't try to take it any further. I had talked to her most visits but didn't always get dances from her. Maybe we both let our guards down for that short time. I dunno.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    not a fan (yes I've done it a few times, never initiated). You never know if any of them has herpes. Or an open sore....which can also create herpes. Either way, not a fan even if her lips are tempting. Are rubber lips a thing yet?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You're bound to catch some germs coz if she does it with you, you know she does it with other guys .....You don't know what the tricks gave her...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We all breath the same air every day. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Renaissance Fair, Novato, used to be awesome: [view link] [view link] Drench-a-Wench and the Kissing Booth [view link] But it would go way beyond what was intended, so when the fair was corporatized, the kissing booth was dropped. SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    In the organization I am building, there will be multiple kissing booths at our various establishments, including one in the front room, equipped with Listerine and breath mints. For a nominal extra fee, PLs will be able to fondle naked breasts and finger pussies while making out.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    I just to do it commonly in my younger years. Its fun if you know the girl well and its the beginning of her shift. In fact Ive found the experience to be the most fun at the beginning of any girls shift. They have more time to spend with you and smell real fresh. These days it rarely happens. GFE type dancers are hard to come by in my area.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I donno, I have no problem kissing stripper hoes, and I've kissed plenty but never coz I paid them and not in the club.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    Recently one sexy dancer gave me a deep French after 30 min VIP is over. She gave it all of a sudden which was unexpected. I can pay $200 for 30 minutes if a sexy dancer French kisses me all those minutes.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Many years ago back in the 80’s there was a strip club in Raleigh, NC that only had stage shows, no private dances, no poles. The girls got tips by kissing the customers. The better the kisses the better the tips. Some of those girls could really kiss. I guess I was lucky I never caught anything. In recent years I can only think of one dancer who gave me more then a quick peck on the lips.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You must be proud of yourself....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You want the girl to really open up, DFKing is the way to do it. Best to do it early on. SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    If I wasn’t pretty damned sure where her mouth had been before I took her back, I’d probably enjoy it. I don’t quite believe them when they tell me they’re only doing this for me. lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We all breathe the same air, we draw water from the same sources. If germs alone could take us out, we'd be gone already. Select the girl you want, the one you want to be waking up with in the mornings. SJG
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    I despise emotional connections with anyone
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ [view link] SJG
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I have done it a number of times with a couple of different dancers. I do it with my current fave every time we do VIP. No emotional attachments because "I ain't the one". I'm not looking to date or be with any of them but it does enhance the GFE during the dance.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Select the one you want, and then get her DFKing. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    How can you really enjoy the sex without any type of connection? Might as well get a fuck pillow....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Getting girls quickly and easily DFKing, and in general getting under their skin is something which takes practice. Not everyone has tried to learn this. More and more, I am seeing that in both the US and the TJ clubs, people go their and find what they want to find. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Putting on the show with her in view of others, and before you have committed to the dance, that will enhance it. Pick the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with and go for it. SJG Foreigner - Waiting for a Girl Like You [view link] Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You [view link] live [view link]
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have only DFK’d one time with a stripper about 20 years ago. Totally unexpected by me. She literally wrapped her legs around me, pulled me in tight and kissed me for a long 5 minutes. She wanted no tips, no drinks, nothing. Just kissed me long and deep.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ That's how women are, sometimes. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    No. Hell no. Yes. Way too much.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    What do you think the over and under is for the amount of times SJG types out the word “kissing” in this thread? Do I have any takers at 20, or maybe even 30?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ So far, just 9 times Hooray for browser keyword searches.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    DFK in the VIP can be great. Only emotionally undeveloped amateurs do it in the front room.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Gotta love these zombie threads.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front room is how you put on a show with the girl, it is also how you make it happen in a more civilian way because no service for fee type stuff has been agreed to. This will all pay of for as long as you know her, and in the back room the first time. Talking her into the back room without the front room makeout session (FRMOS) is a chumps game. SJG Daniel Castro - I'll Play The Blues For You [view link] Consider: Biopower : Foucault and beyond / edited by Vernon W. Cisney and Nicolae Morar (2016) and Michel Foucault : key concepts / edited by Dianna Taylor
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I think the over under on SJG using kissing in this thread is way higher than 9, considering DFK is also a form of the word “kissing”! I’ve got the over on 20 times by the time this thread dies.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Meatless, if you want the girl to open up to you, DFKing does it. If you don't want that, or if you are married, then stay away from other women. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Loyd, you’re da fishul king of #dumbasses!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I'll buy her a drink for the wonderful front room deep French kissing with the right girl...
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    SJG, how many times have your typed out the words referencing “kissing” on this thread? Obsess much, Lloyd?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion