tuscl

Favorite Entertainer

Sweetheartinkd
CALM AND COLLECTED
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:43 AM
What keeps you coming back for more from that special cutie at your club, cause she is worth every penny, right??

25 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. I don’t go back for specific cuties. I simply go back if my overall experience from the club continues to be fun.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    If a girl appeals to me, I don’t care whether she’s white, black, Asian, Hispanic, whatever. But of the few favorites I’ve had....they’ve all either been Latinas or mixed race women. These 2 types have the prettiest skin tone/complexion IMO But more importantly is attitude/ability to sell a fantasy. Some dancers are simply better at being able to engage with a customer than others. Nothing gets you more points than having a good attitude. My latest and current fav is good at this and she also has the most innocent look but is a freak. imagine my surprise when I took her to the back the first time :)
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    If the time and attention I show is reciprocal then I am more locked in. But I have to be the one to initiate this with someone I am interested in. If she can do this, and is on the right place on the crazy/hot scale, I am in. On the rare occasion this happens I will pay above market without blinking an eye. Unfortunately most dancers only focus on the result(getting paid) and neglect the why (fantasy, flirting, attention, and what ever else blows your head back) customers are there to begin with. If they would focus more on this the result would come naturally. It is basic business/relationship phsycology.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    if she delivers the fantasy...
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "But more importantly is attitude/ability to sell a fantasy." For me it is the exact opposite. I like them to be down to earth and [relatively] straight shooters. Don't pretend that I'm your long lost love because, given that I'm 20+ years older than you, I won't have the suspension of disbelief necessary to buy into it and it will just rub me wrong. Sometimes my favorites tend to discuss a fair amount about their personal lives and some of it can be a bit sad, but that's ok so long as they are entertaining on balance. From a physical appearance standpoint, I like them pretty, a little curvy and all natural. I'll never get to the point where I get to know a girl that well if she has a bony/flat ass or fake tits. It bitties with a curvy ass are just fine tyvm, but something about fake tits or ass implants just kills it for me. When I find the full package, I'm prone to circling back to her from time to time. Also, to be blunt, if she eventually agrees to OTC meets, then I've hit the trifecta and will rise to the status of CF.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    What attracts me the first time is her looks, how fun she is at the table (e.g., she drinks, she's charming), and that she's at least relatively fun in the VIP What gets me coming back just for her (aka, what gets her to be my CF) is: 1. She honors the sacred covenant of the appointment. She gives me her number, we set up appointments, she either shows or texts me in advance that she's not going to make it in to work, etc. 2. She progressively increases mileage as we see each other. YMMV treatment is one of the benefits of being a regular. In an all-extras-available club, this might not be as important; but in my no-extras low-touch club, progressively moving to higher and higher touch is de rigueur for regulars 3. She's immediately or eventually open to OTC A few months ago I met a stripper I was wildly attracted to, and wanted to transition her to CF. I gave up and moved on because she wouldn't give me a phone number to make appointments. "I work Tue, Wed, Sat. Come see me then!" I suggested she get a google voice line so she could give her # safely, but she didn't/wouldn't. If I can't make appointments, I have no interest in a stripper, I don't do dances with her anymore. This by itself is always enough for me to move on, no matter how much I otherwise like a stripper. I enjoy the progressive YMMV of a CF much more than any one-time experience with a hottie.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Probably because she is hotter than what I can get on the civie side. Honestly.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I am in the process of slowly driving away all dancers I have done dances with. In addition to my former ATF I have added 2 other favs to the dne list and refused dances from 6 others Saturday night in the hopes they stop coming by. Ended up just doing topless dances with a newbie dancer from a no contact club. My exit plan from strip clubbing is in full bloom.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    The way she makes me feel. First is the way I feel at seeing her for the first time, I have to be attracted and little CJ hasn’t to agree 100%. Second the way I feel next to her and interacting with her the attraction hast to grow and eventually a girlfriend experience develops ITC and hopefully OTC. This is my Holy Grail: OTC with a DS with GFE & PSE with NSA were I believe we both end up believing it is a fair trade, win win situation.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Exit plan? WTF? Here’s a hint: stop going to strip clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Many guys are into favorites - I'm into variety - for me dancers are like books - if I've already read a book then I already know what's about and I'm curious to read a new/different book and see what that's about - I prefer to be with new/different dancers (plural) on every visit vs getting with the dancers I got with on the previous visit - usually it has to be a couple of months b/f I feel like being with a dancer I've been with b/f. I'm not hatd to please - I just want a dancer to focus on my entertainment when I'm paying for dances vs lazily going thru the motions.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    - She has a bangin' all natural body with an hourglass figure. On my subjective scale she's an 8+. - She's a genuinely friendly person and it's clear she's not faking it. I recently dropped a CF because of this. Over time I came to notice that she can be condescending in a passive-aggressive way. That's a sign of a stripper that doesn't like me or what she's doing so I'm done with that. If she's going to fake being friendly and having a good time, she better be so good that I can't tell. Better is if she's just that way naturally. And NO DRAMA!!! - She's a flirt and constant tease and will sit with me for at least 15-20 min before getting dances. During that time she's open to getting a massage from me and will relax and enjoy it whilst being a tease and flirt in the process. I go to the club to be teased and sexually aroused and it's not just from her stage set and private dances. It's from the entire time I'm in the club. - She's considerate of my time and puts a higher priority over me than other customers. I'm usually OK if she wants to do a quick dance or two with someone else on occasion, but once she's with me I expect her to stay with me until we've had our dances. If she makes me wait on her constantly for more than 15 minutes then I'm done and moving on. - During private dances she provides decent to high mileage. She doesn't shy away from grinding her pussy on my hard cock and allows me to touch anywhere except her pussy/asshole (...I wouldn't even if she was OK with it...). She pays attention to my body language and adjusts when she's doing something I don't like. She's also fine with me LDKing. - Her schedule is compatible with mine and by stripper standards she's somewhat reliable about showing up when she says she will. If she can check off all these boxes, the chances are that I'll be a constant regular, tipping and getting 2-5 dances every visit with her, for years to come. I've been a regular to two strippers now for over two years and it's because they both meet or exceed my criteria above. One if them is my ATF DS for over three years. And along the way over the last two years I've had about 20 other strippers that I tried but didn't meet all the criteria.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    ditto!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Back when I was married, using strip clubs just to try and survive, I did tend to have emotional relationships with strippers. But now, no. Seeing a girl ITC only is stupid. SJG
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I go back to those that understand that the balls and shaft are like brothers and need equal attention.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Seeing a stripper ITC is the point of many PLs, dumbass.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ meant for san_jose_creep
  • Sweetheartinkd
    5 years ago
    Lol very nice and interesting input all around
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    She has to be hot, fit and have a great body. Nice sized nipples are a plus. If she's pretty then she gets my attention. After this, it's a lot on how she acts at the table and how well she dances on stage. Rarely have I gotten a good dance from a dancer who is awkward or nervous on stage and just as awkward at your table. If she's friendly and at least acting like she just wants be in the back as quick as possible and on the next, then we'll head to the back. Once there she has to be at least up to the same standards as a typical good dance at the club where she is dancing. After that she does a very good lap dance, lots of interaction and lots of teasing. One of my favorites is perfect at giving me a very good dance, with lots of teasing conversation and teasing moves.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    A favorite makes me feel like I'm her favorite: respects my time, money, and comfortable with what I want.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    The connection I have with a dancer is important to me. I generally have one girl that I like to spend time with. It’s nice if she is beautiful and has a great body, but that is not as important as giving good dances and pleasant to hang out with sharing a drink and chatting between dances. If I find that dancer I will try to go only when she is working. I have had maybe 3 or so dancers I have had that connection with in a long history of clubbing. But it is those few that keep me searching for the next one.
  • Bstensland
    5 years ago
    It's all about marketability. If she has what it takes, I'll be extra special with her, as long as it's respectfully reciprocated. Extra special.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    In sports we root for the laundry and not the player. The club is the laundry and the dancer the player.
  • dr_lee
    5 years ago
    I pretty much only deal with the same dancers because I’m super picky, so it boils down to most dancers just don’t do it for me. There’s this one club I go to where I actually find most of the dancers very undesirable, unattractive, bad habits, but there are like 2 or 3 really hot classy girls where they compensate for the crappy ones. Vegas is the only place I’ve been to where the turnover is so rapid, I’ll always find a new girl worth dealing with every time I go.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    She gets me hard effortlessly, keeps me hard/teases well, can hold an interesting conversation and most importantly is willing to make the dream cum true. Personally i like all natural curvy/full figured girls so that's generally my starting point. Sexy accent, slightly nerdy personality and convincing dirty talk are all big plusses too. My CF who is approaching ATF status checks all these boxes and did so immediately. She has the added bonus of being pretty hilarious, very professional (shows up on schedule, keeps her appointments, is always clean) and mentally stimulating, which is a huge turn on for me. I always have a lot of fun with her, plain and simple. Thats what its all about, really. @skibum - respectfully i have to disagree. the club cant make you blow your load, the dancer can. Of course, that just wont happen in the wrong club so i see your point but id much, much rather collect stripper baseball cards than club jerseys, to continue the analogy. you cant have sex with the laundry brother lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion