tuscl

When to bail on a hookup?

Saturday, May 18, 2019 6:45 PM
When she spends over an hour in the hotel room bathroom, when she attempts to unsteadily put on her makeup while slurredly chatting you up after opening the door, or after she goes to the lobby to bum a cigarette? She left her shit in the room and doesn't have a key...but has the room number in her room even if she can't remember it. What do you think?

25 comments

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    ...room number in her phone...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Sounds like a trainwreck to avoid
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Sounds like a night that will provide many memories.
    5 years ago
    Depends how hot she is.
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    Well at least she's not clingy. And yes depends how hot she is. She may just need time for the heroin to kick in.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Curious, how’d it end?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sounds like drugs are involved get as far away as you can as fast as possible.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ twentyfive hes right run
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Being with a hooker is bad enough, a hooker on hard drugs... just leave.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    sounds like a fun interesting night!!!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Start bailing after you get balls deep.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Hasta la vista bebé.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    The wallanon story sounds like the prelude to a Dateline NBC that involves the drugged-out hooker calling her pimp to rob her trick. In case you’re wondering, being on Dateline = non-aces! :(
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    What makes this even more dramatic is the lack of reply from wallanon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ maybe the hookup was worse than we thought
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    maybe he got high with her and they're still partying...
  • Stripclubaddict1
    5 years ago
    Train wreck! Do her good that one night & then stay the hell away. Unless, she rocks your world and you can deal with the bullshit
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Anyone else notice that wall hasn't been heard from since posting in this thread? ;) To add to my earlier comment in this thread, no beuno. Sometimes you just have to have the discipline to recognize a bad situation, cut bait and head out the door. Honestly, I probably would have been gone 20 minutes into that shit show.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    he could have fallen in love and they ran off together.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "Curious, how’d it end?" Sometime around 1am I'm driving to an address on her phone, not sure exactly what for, but it will be good to have the night over with. She had earbuds in so I had the interactive map guiding me but no audio. After a bit of driving and unintentionally surreal chit chat followed by Tarantino-esque uncomfortable silence, I say it's ok for her to get some sleep. She's out like a light in about two seconds, and so still and quiet I'm not even sure she's still breathing. Her mouth was hanging open but with no sound whatsoever. I put the back of my hand in front of her face and can feel her breath, so she didn't just die on me. Her bag is about half as big as she is, and I'm hoping I don't get pulled over because there's no telling what's in it. More than once that night I thought I'd be rushing her to Lance's for off-the-books urgent care. If I hadn't just experienced the strangest six or seven hours of the year, there was something almost endearing about the moment as she's sitting legs crossed with a too-big water bottle teetering in her lap over in the passenger's seat. The street lights were casting interesting shadows on her face, and she looked as pretty as someone can while essentially passed out from who knows what. But then I reminded myself she was fucking 191-proof bonkers and needed to get her out of my car. She wakes up right around the time I'm making a u-turn to double back to the house programmed into the phone. Think it was actually the house she's crashing at with relatives. She kisses me goodnight, gets out of the car, says we should do this again and walks slowly up to the front door. No one got stabbed in the heart with adrenaline, but I feel a little Vincent Vega-ish as I watch her walk in and drive off. The odds of anything with her ever, ever happening again are imperceptibly low. And yes, she's a stripper.
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    So @Wallanon, I assume next time this sort of 'opportunity' comes up you'll just go out there, drink your drink, say "Goodnight, I've had a very lovely evening", go home, and jerk off? If not, you may have to change your screen name to Gawker-In-training.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    Wallanon: Whoa, this almost reads like a Dashiell Hammett novel...
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===>"If I hadn't just experienced the strangest six or seven hours of the year, there was something almost endearing about the moment as she's sitting legs crossed with a too-big water bottle teetering in her lap over in the passenger's seat. The street lights were casting interesting shadows on her face, and she looked as pretty as someone can while essentially passed out from who knows what. " Only a hardcore Tuscler could romanticize a moment in which a drug addled stripper, who he paid for sex, was practically comatose in the passenger seat of his car. 😉
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Every ticket's not going to be a winner, @rickdugan. lol. Go ahead and have your fun. I paid for a room. Since I admittedly chose poorly, the room came with a little more drama than expected. When you little TUSCLer scamps get together you're worse than a sewing circle...
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Wall, it was all tongue-in-cheek good humor. Also, I lump myself into that "hardcore Tuscler" category as I probably do as much stripper OTC as anyone on this board. Yes I probably would have handled things a little differently, but it's not an easy call when you have a fucked up girl on your hands and just want to get her home - I've been there too. But I can't help finding that "endearing moment" bit to be funny as hell. I'll tell you that, when I was last in the same boat, I was more disgusted than anything, both with her and for myself for not seeing it sooner.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion