tuscl

... I might be dying ???

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, May 18, 2019 5:58 PM
Let me explain... I finished my shift night and hit them gym... Got home and ate a meal and played some PubG... I went to the bathroom before sleep and i felt like i was slipping away for a moment... Even my vision almost went black then it all came back.. By this time i was up against the wall collecting myself.... Im sure i should go to the hospital but i felt no pain before during or after.. Kinda think i jumped up 2 fast or some shit...well I say my prayers and ask forgiveness of sinns in case i died in my sleep lol.... Real fucking talk Well i 99% of the time never remember my dreams... Well i had a dream so realistic it had me waking up crying.... Mom has been gone for 15 years now... When she first passed i saw her in my dreams but st a distant... Well this morning wil slepping i walked into a room that felt like home and i saw my mom like clear day and we hugged.... In that huge i felt perfect peace.. Then i woke and cried I remember growing up in the 80s as a child and listing to old timmers in my family talk about how before so and so passed they had a dream a night or 2 before of a passed loved one letting them know everything is ok.. Aka perfect peace I know in studying near death survives ppl talk about death as a warmth or perfect peace.... Most of them dont even fear death after that So am going to die soon right ?

32 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    So you’re not afraid? That must feel good. Please update us on what it’s like if it does happen.
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    You're not going to die anytime soon if that's your concern. You still have about 40 years left probably a little more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You should go to a doctor and explain your symptoms and perhaps get a full physical - there may be something there requiring treatment and possibly avoiding something bad that can be dealt with
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Have you checked your blood pressure? If not you should (you can buy one of those automatic readers ar Walmart which are pretty-good) - or you can stop by a fire-station and have them check it for you.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Sudden loss of vision might be a symptom of a transient ischemic attack aka a mini stroke. [view link] Or maybe you were just exhausted from a long shift and then working out at the gym. If the symptoms were alarming to you it might be worth seeing a doctor.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Good idea papi.. Haven't been to a Dr. Since i was 18 lol... Was planning to start going once a year at age 40 but i turn 38 this November and maybe i ahoukd3 go sooner than later
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Thanks Doc.. Thank i will
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    You have been working out more. Are you taking supplements? If so, STOP. They can give you cardiac arrhythmia, thus drop your blood pressure, make you pass out or simply fucking die.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You ever heard of preventive medicine? You shouldn't wait till you're sick to see a doc - usually the earlier you catch something the better it can be dealt with
  • ime
    5 years ago
    My buddy said one time his brother who is a small guy but not very active was taking a leak and they heard a thud so they sent him in to check and he was passed out on the floor no drugs or alcohol, the doctor said when he was pissing his blood pressure dropped so low he passed out.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Good call on the doctor thing. I got all hung up on the dream of his mom and forgot about the part where he was blacking out.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    I thought I was gonna pass out on Tuesday during a kettle bell workout at a new gym I joined, program is a killer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah, avoid workout supplements - and also avoid energy drinks
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    You're describing syncope. Orthostatic hypotension, anemia, cardiac arrhythmia, transient ischemic attack are all in the differential. Go get a physical and blood work performed ASAP.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    There is good advice here - and seeing a doctor is a good idea. When you see the doctor - tell him each of the supplements you are taking. You are young, but you are no longer in your teens or twenties, and having a general practitioner who is aware of your health history, is important.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It could be nothing or it could be your body ringing a warning bell
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I agree with the above comments. Take care of yourself, Juice :/
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Amen, juice. Take care of yourself by letting a competent doctor examine you!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    God speed big buddy! Did you keep your weight off? It may be a little fatigue setting in. Take a few days off. When I turned 40, I shifted down a few gears and let the engine brake slow me down especially when going downhill. Work one job, and spend the rest of your day doing healthy mind, body, and spiritual things. Drink a beer with a good meal, take a nap, toss one off from a god stripper, and spend time with your kids. Amen.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Thanks guys.. Lots of good advise.. I'll go see the doc
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Micturition (or post-micturition) syncope is fainting during or, more commonly, immediately after urination due to a severe drop in blood pressure. Micturition syncope is most common in older men and usually occurs at night after a deep sleep. The exact cause of micturition syncope isn't fully understood.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Still seeing a doc but this has got me curious now lol
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    I Also have been doing a lot of pre workout shit as well as energy drinks... Usually one a day but im going to stop for now or just stop period since im getting old lol
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Juice fish oil is like motor oil for your brain. Start adding it to your diet. What your experiencing sounds neurological. That shit will help
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    get your self checked out. By your doctor
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    If you do die, you can think about how you want to appear in heaven. I read you arrive dressed in the clothes you died in. I guess they aren't physical clothes but some manifestation of how you appeared when you died. Anyway I read that from a story of some guy talking about watching people arrive in heaven. I always wondered if a stripper died naked, how many naked strippers arrive naked in heaven. However the guy never mentioned seeing naked people. If you do die, would you want to cone back and be a female stripper? You could shake your ass and tits and have guys debating on whether or not it's worth $3000 for your gold pussy. Or would you stay in heaven or want to come back as an ordinary person learning skills? All hypothecal of course. If you die and can get born again in a new body, I have no idea if you can choose your family or body and apparently almost no one retains memories of past lives. If people knew all this stuff, it would change the world. Most think you live and die end of story. Idiots who believe in heaven seem to think that's it as well. Just speculating. One former exotic dancer on YouTube I stumbled across thinks people or aliens from other star systems are reincarnating as humans here on Earth.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “One former exotic dancer on YouTube I stumbled across thinks people or aliens from other star systems are reincarnating as humans here on Earth.”. Is this what Scientology is all about?
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Agree with doctorevil and others, get yourself checked out. But remember, you’re the juicebox! Brilliant fact: few men can survive being the juicebox for even 10 minutes, you’ve been the juicebox ever since I started posting! I suspect you’re immortal ;)
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Oddly enough - these out of body experiences have not improved your spelling...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    All the misspellings may actually be an underlying symptom
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Long Live Juice! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion