tuscl

7 ITC.... 4 OTC

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:29 PM
Ever have a solid 7 ITC...... meet otc , easily a 4. ?Maybe 3.

26 comments

5 years ago
    Must have been beer goggles
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Are you saying ITC you rated her a 7, then you saw her OTC and she was maybe a 3???? 4 point difference, That's a yuge drop. Yuge. My worst was a girl who was a solid 8.5 in the club -- just gorgeous with her stripper makeup and dark lights. In full daylight with light makeup? Her face was like a 6, and I thought that the 2.5 point drop was insane. Her body was still nice but oddly, her street clothes did not flatter her at all and even her body didn't look as nice. 'course, that was a fixable problem, I just got her clothes off and there was the amazing body again
    5 years ago
    Body wasn't that good either. I must have been drunk at the club
    5 years ago
    And I'm not sure how I overlooked the teeth ITC. Good God. Mix in a dental visit once in a while
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I had the opposite happen to me a few years back I met a friendly lady in a club when I met her she was a solid seven, got her to go out with me a few days after meeting, picked her up at home to go to dinner she was absolutely breathtaking beautiful a solid nine plus, plus, it’s been two years and she looks even better now and she no longer works in a strip club and we still go out often.
  • clubdude
    5 years ago
    Heavy make-up in the club. Thankfully the body was still fine!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    7 to 5
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    7 ITC 9 OTC because she showed up at the restaurant and " forgot " to put on panties. It's difficult eating with only one hand! With her sitting next to me. But I managed.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    7 down to a 5 would be a dramatic drop. I think you don’t realize how low on the scale a 3 or 4 is. But if your numbers are accurate, I agree that you must have been drunk.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    In my experience most dancers/bargirls drop a point or maybe at worst two on the looks scale once they take off the heals, body flattering outfits, and make up. But I have not yet experienced a 3 or 4 point drop, I'm crazy but not that crazy. I can get a 3 or 4 easily without having to pay.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    The lighting in a club can affect it quite a bit. Add the makeup and sexy clothes to it and I can understand a sizeable drop, but a 4 becoming a 7 would be a significant makeover.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You got hoodwinked
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    It happened to me inside a SC. My third time in a SC and I was still only drinking soda and water. My friends and I closed the place. She was gorgeous slamming natural 9 body, her face was an 8, must have gotten 25 dances and she was by my side the whole night talking. Then the lights went on and I had what my friends say a look of horror. Lights on with makeup a 6 and I don't even want to think how she looked without. Her body and dances were still good enough for me to return a few months later.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    At mid tier clubs I’ve worked, I think a lot of dancers drop a couple of points in the dressing room vs on the floor. In nicer clubs maybe one point. But to be fair, at nicer clubs a lot of dancers wear nicer street clothes and have makeup at least partly done before they even show up.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm usually the other way around. When a girl is in the club, I'm critiquing everything about her. A girl that I would rate a 7 in the club, if I saw that same girl on the street, my eyes would bug out.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    If they are a 7 ITC, but have to remove their teeth OTC ... FUCKING 10 all the way! Teeth always get in the way when I get BJs ... ALWAYS!!!
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    8 ITC but 6 OTC. She still had an amazing body when she came to my place, but her face did not look good. The dim strip club lighting and heavy makeup had hidden her imperfections.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    8 to 6 on time when I took a girl OTC from a club on the Block. She looked very different under the fluorescent lights in the lobby of my hotel. I have since learned to apply much more scrutiny ITC. If you look carefully enough, like when she is on stage, you can tell. In clubs where smoking is allowed, I often light their cigarettes to get a better look at their faces. Some clubs also have intermittent lights in certain places. It has not happened again since I started paying closer attention.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Hells ya look at that manipulating attention whore StankySpice, y’all act like she’s a 9 or 10 on this page but away from it IRL I’m betting nipple hair, pockmarks, pancake ass, skinny fat, and smells faintly of Mary J ie a 4 or 5.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Last night downtown I was drinking the booze Like it was going out of style My whole head got light I lost my eyesight I ain't been that drunk in awhile Along about 1 I spotted a queen And I started to make my move Aw, she was believing every line I was laying Lord I was just too cool Well I thought I died and gone to heaven But lord did I look like a fool Last night I came in at 2 with a 10 But at 10 I woke up with a 2 Last night I came in at 2 with a 10 But at 10 I woke up with a 2 I've got 20/20 vision when I ain't drinking But lord when I get on that booze I ain't never gone to bed with an uglier woman But I sure woke up with a few Last night I came in at 2 with a 10 But at 10 I woke up with a 2 - Willie Nelson
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    I've never fucked a 10. But one night I fucked 5 2s and I think that aught to count. -George Carlen
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    3131. Maybe you were drunk because it doesn’t make sense to me, haven’t you seen them walk in, in their street clothes? The only other differences I can think of is no or less makeup and better lighting
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    3131. Maybe you were drunk because it doesn’t make sense to me, haven’t you seen them walk in, in their street clothes? The only other differences I can think of is no or less makeup and better lighting
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    “y’all act like she’s a 9 or 10 on this page” Aside from you, nobody even mentioned me on this page. The topic was even on topic before you started whining. Now go write more BS reviews and claim they give you credibility that you actually go to clubs and are a heterosexual.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    What's even sadder is when they start as an 8 or higher ITC but, over some period of time, drop precipitously due to drug us or some other issue. There was a hot as fuck Asian mix - easily an 8.5 bordering on 9 - that I tried to talk out of a club at least 2 or 3 times with no success. Then, a few months later, she plopped into the seat next to me to let me know that she reconsidered and would like to take me up on the offer. The problem is that, by then, her face bore all the signs of habitual drug use and she was had dropped to a 6 in that short time. Where this story also has applicability in this discussion is that the combination of makeup and low lighting can hide a lot of ills in a girl's face if you are not looking carefully enough. I could tell the difference between 3 months earlier and that moment because I WAS looking carefully and could see the tooth problem and skin breakout that she was trying to hide. Not trying to sound self congratulatory, but rather just reiterate the point that learning to see through the makeup and cover of darkness are important skills to develop - they also help me avoid some of the drug addicts.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I've never had that problem, if anything they looked better outside the club. Pick your stripper hoes wisely
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion