tuscl

TUSCLers and their CF's

Monday, May 13, 2019 10:55 AM
Whenever I listen fellow members stories about ATFs/CFs/DSs or whatever I'm often wondering what the fuck these people look like. It would really help me color the story to see exactly what we are dealing with. In the same vein as fellow MIA members shailynn and pizza have in the past I'd like to bring some more visual represetation to the site. Only unlike them I don't give a fuck what the TUSCLers look like, what concerns me is what these girls fucking look like. Hell yeah let me see what y'all are smashing. So I made some calls, sent some pms, did all the groundwork and my efforts have given me the below. Behold. The favs of our favorite members and maybe not so favorite members. Papi's current fav [view link] Dugan, the System and the girl. Hell yeah. [view link] Juice [view link] Icey and his girl [view link] GoVikings fav attempting to commute to work [view link] CC [view link] MisterWonderful CF's all texting him to come to TJ again [view link] SJG, Exotic [view link] Group photo of all the girls Jackslash has banged in the last year, Damn Detroit girls must be friendly! [view link] Lopaw's favs are famous! [view link] Nicespice's X [view link] Nicespice's future husband/dreamboat customer [view link] Men in Nicole's life when she needs get something off her chest [view link] ChiliPalmer. Probably has all of us beat until the end of time. [view link] 25. Been getting done since the dawn of time. [view link] shadowcat. All the dancers he's ran through in his time at Follies. [view link] NJBalla and his multiple CF's. Good shit [view link] Warrior [view link] Gawker and his famed relationship with his ATF [view link] Johnsmith69 [view link] Flagooner [view link] JimmyMcNulty [view link] Subra [view link] Random member [view link] Clubber's at her day job [view link] Bubba [view link] THEWHITEKNIGHT [view link] Founder [view link] Muddy, What I go after [view link] What I end up bringing home [view link]

62 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Forgot TFP [view link]
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Do you actually have a job, @Muddy? You got mine all wrong and we never talk politics. In the long TUSCL tradition of bragging about our prostitutes, it would be fun to see if I do indeed have the hottest piece of ass on the board. She's 21 with long silky hair to her waste, B-cup-ish, curvy in the right places, 10/10 ass, and models swimwear and underwear. Pretty sure she voted for Trump -- but I don't plan to marry her and so what's the difference?
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Lmao, that had to take some time
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You got me and Papi right where’s Flagooner’s
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @RM don't take it personally Juice redo links fucked [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    And I'm sorry Warrior I got to be meaner. [view link]
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    haha good stuff muddy---very creative!!!
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    lol ... Eliza Dushku for me, assuming you remember me talking about the Dushku limit, well done
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I do like the athletic type and I'm fond of large breasts also. So not a bad guess for me.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Hey wait a minute. Whats' with the second one ? What did I do to you ?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Rando, your girl is hawt! That is exactly Icey, except he's at least 3 decades older than that
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @25 Flags up there @Warrior the idea is your a sports fan lol
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that’s way too young for flagooner his This is his CF [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^LMFAO that literally had me in tears haha
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Just look at my Avatar. And the chaffing of the collar’s getting better. Someone’s got too much time on their hands.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Well done
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Where is mine Muddy
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol! This list is hilarious!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Don't take offense plz. I do it all with love. And it really don't take that long if you know how to use google image. And Mack! How could I forget [view link] JamesSD, with that beach life [view link]
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Lol! Clubbers pics!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m feeling left out.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Here you go Nidan. Keep rescuing those singles for your fav [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    few more Sir Lapdancealot [view link] Wallanon [view link] Sinclair [view link]
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    When in Vienna, I have to settle for different girls. [view link]:
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Mud, Excellent detective work! You found her, but a terrible picture. You could have moved in for a close up If I didn't see the yellow shirt in the upper left hand corner, I'd never have noticed her. She and 李秀英 are the only two that are allowed to wear yellow. Clubber waves to 王秀英!
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I certainly approve of mine! The first clip was excellent, absolutely sprayed her back. Although if you wanna get really specific I enjoy the scene 39 seconds into the video the most. The way he grips those cheeks to surround his dick. That why Manuel Ferrera is my idol. Legendary cumshots from assjobs. That video is pretty damn nice. To quote GMD......I'll be in my bunk.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    A street walker for me? Ouch man. ;)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    txtittyfag [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Fishhawk [view link] CMI [view link] Rogertex [view link] mark94, meat, rh48hr, lone wolf, corvus and the rest of what the phoenix crew are getting down with. [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    woodstock [view link] desertscrub [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    CJkent [view link] lapdanceking [view link]
  • Wtf:( Why those men...I go.for handsome tall men in suits.....
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^Sorry Nicole your right, let me fix it. [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    This thread deserves a trophy
  • TrollWarnBot_Updated
    5 years ago
    Warning! The following profiles in this thread have been classified as troll profiles. Fun_Loving_Fella: Malicious/harassment troll profile. txtittyfag: Malicious/harassment troll profile. MackTruck: Comedic troll profile. Nicole1994: Real person with troll content.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ muddy. Holy shit Sherlock, you have me pegged to a T !
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    And Clubgoer [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Just a few more. I’d like to get as many dudes as I can. Londonguy [view link] Skibum [view link] Atacdog [view link] Minnow [view link]
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You’re trying to make friends the hard way ain’t choo
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @25 let’s just get the burning bridges part out of the way Reverendhornybastard [view link]
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Lol ;)
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I like your style Muddy. You got my type right
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I think that covers it. I can’t think of anyone else.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I’ll be in my bunk
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You forgot Shadowcat [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Gammanu [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    You forgot trollwarnbot_updated
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Declinetostate [view link] Ok I’ll stop now unless anybody else wants to chime in who’s name I failed to mention.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    And trollwarnbot [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Uprightcitizen [view link] Doc evil and country. I got no fucking clue but probably not this person [view link] GMD [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    And one more brotherfoghorn [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Pistola [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    And one more whodey [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Exxoticas fav rn [view link] I couldn’t resist meatball right down the pipe. Aight I shut the fuck up now barring any personal requests.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Forgot crazy joe [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Well... I think trussell needs one at this point
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    this is actually funny...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "Pistola [view link]" Sadly this seems to he the case. : ( We need a safe place for heterosexuals
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ that did not turn out right That one sadly seems correct. We need more safe places for heterosexuals
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    definitely took some time to come up with that list !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion