tuscl

Clean club sex is the best

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, April 25, 2019 3:22 PM
Girl walks up 2 me and says u wanna dance ? Seeing that I've gotten some from her in the past and i enjoy breast feeding on her natural large breast i say yes I do understand this club is fairly clean and im their to just enjoy what i get. Once back she gets naked and on top of me.. Starts running her hands up and down my shirt and moaning in my ear... This starts getting my Jimmy John up.. Then before i can understand she takes her hand and crabs my cock and says omg its so thick... She she rubs it up against her clit After that she gets on her knees and titty fucks the shit out of me... She had really long blond hair and she knew how to block the camera with it.... Omg indeed She then seems really and i mean really turned on... Gets in doggy style so she can rub her butt on me.. Then she bends over and slips me deep inside her.... Holy shit ! Im raw inside this hot stripper and its in a club that isn't known 4 this She grinds for 4 min hard and i blow hard inside her and she just wallows in it.... I tipped and extra $100 and left... But not after she hunged me good night and asked for my number Feel free to comment or share your own tales

16 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Did you get laid off from one of your jobs?
  • I have a question for y'all with the similar stories: How does this activity go unnoticed by other customers lol
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Damn Juice. If you ever start wearing a white three piece suit to da clubs you’ll be unstoppable.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Damn dude you busted in her! I don’t got the balls.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ and probably not the STDs!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    And who says nothing happens in the VIP room.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Did anyone catch the autocorrect : She crabs my cock. Lol
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Lightning strikes sometimes - when it hits you gotta recline and take it all in so you can run that video over and over I’m your mind.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol damn right boys lmfao No still working hard just putting more effort to share especially after ive clubbed John lol so true
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Yeah my autocorrect is brilliant
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    That's some romantic shit right thur bro
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol thanks homie
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. Sometimes this activity IS noticed by EVERYONE if you are in the right kind of club. Washington Park, IL patrons and “entertainers” don’t give a shit who is watching.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO juice gets BBFS ITC with a known stripper slut and calls it 'clean' club sex.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The very first time I discovered that FS extras were available, it was in a clean (at the time) club, The Foxy Lady. Opened up a whole new world for me. The flip side of that coin... I'm nearly positive that management did take notice. When I went back a couple of days later for round 2, I was told (curtly) that she had been let go. Was it her encounter with me or someone else... not 100% sure. But I felt a disturbance in the force. Generally, the clubs don't want drama, and they don't want to lose customers (even the ones that push the envelope). Unless it's really blatant and out in the open, they'll wait until the customer is gone or even until the end of the shift before they discipline or fire the dancer.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    BBFS and clean Club. Lol. At least my FS Club uses antiseptics to play with. For example, the last FS I got was in a dive club, that had my dancer pull my unit out, gasp, then grabbed my handy antiseptic bottle (alcoholic bud light) and said, “WTF! You’re thicker that the bottom of this fucking bottle!” She then dribbled some alcohol on him, covered him and proceeded to play with him. THAT is good CLEAN FUN!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion