tuscl

Cardi B husband Offset hit with felony gun charge in Georgia traffic stop arrest

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Offset is Quavo's cousin, and Quavo is Takeoff's uncle. The three grew up together in Gwinnett County, a mostly suburban area near Atlanta. Migos initially gained recognition following the release of their 2013 single "Versace". In 2015, the trio released their debut studio album Yung Rich Nation. I hope that clears up everything.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ca…

13 comments

• NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Offset is garbage and these names are too hard to keep up with.

However I did give myself a name for my alter ego who comes out when I am both drunk and angry at the same time. Her name is Shanquisha.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Tell Shanquisha to come over here and let me rub her feet till she feels better ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Another case of driving while black. Racist GA cops.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Lol twentyfive you don't want to meet Shanquisha. Trust me. Even I don't like her. She's ratchetttttt
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    And mean.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Come now babes, I’ll just rub the ratchet out til she’s smiling again ;)
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Arent those the guys that just rap by making like bird sounds?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Migos made their career based on one sound. Bad and Bougie is good, but that doesn't mean every song has to sound alike. They're like the Dua Lipa of what passes for hip hop now a days...

I don't know Georgia's gun laws, but seems stupid for him to not know them...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m guessing trick loco just woke up from his drugged up coma, good thing too it’s almost lunchtime at the Mickey Ds you don’t wanna be late again, or you’ll never get promoted to French fryer.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Is Shanquisha Jerry Springs shoes off we fightin ratchet? If so put her in a room with horse nostrils.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    *Springer
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't believe the story - it says he's a rapper *and* a felon - that doesn't sound right
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion