tuscl

I hate it when ppl ask me "oh so you wanna be a lawyer?" Like no bitch ive alway

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K. After I did so bad on my test today if I if thats gonna happen :(

I did so well on the first test that professor asked me to b her research assistant Because of it soooo I'm kinda sad like I just need to go strip club rite now ..JK I mean I just need to go to park which Is what I'm gonna do

K

33 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Maybe you need some more testes to practice on.
  • No. I know what I did and it waa kinda my fault so ya.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    You did not manipulate the testes correctly. I’m willing to TOFTT to assist you in how to manipulate testes.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Stripping is always an option. And how bad could you have done on the test?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    She only fondled one teste correct; she probably squeezed the other teste a little too hard.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Wait... you want to be a lawyer?
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Judges ARE lawyers, dumbass. The very few who are not are "justices of the peace" or part time... if you want to be a federal judge you will be a lawyer first. Please learn factoids.

I'm not surprised you tanked your test. You are practically illiterate and have no chance at thriving in life so the next time your prude ass wants to judge strippers (or the men that pay them), remember that you will ultimately fail at life and end up a stripper that no one likes, living in a sweat box of an apartment, and doing whatever uppers you are clearly hooked on.
  • Damn. You admitted to having pretty low grades in undergrad. I wonder how many tests in school. you tanked compared to me?

But I'm more illiterate than u? Lol k.

Btw by "tanking this test" i don't mean to imply that I.failed or even got a C, lmao.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    I don't tank tests. Since I am actually smart, I thrive at test taking. My high school GPA was low but my ACT score (a standardized test similar to the SAT), was so high that I got accepted to every school I applied to.

When you ever enter the real world and start applying to law schools, you will find that your test score (LSAT) is undoubtedly more important than your GPA. So keep doing what you do best, which is clearly being mediocre.
  • was so high that I got accepted to every school I applied to. ..

Were any of those schools ranked higher than Cornell or USC?
  • If you are better than mediocre..why didnt you get into schools ranked higher than those?
  • I mean, I'm sure that everyone who tells you that they were qualified to buy every car they wanted drives a Porsche .

Like ...being qualified to drive every Honda surely means that they were able to drive a Porsche, right ?
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "If you are better than mediocre..why didnt you get into schools ranked higher than those?"

Where did Bill Gates graduate from? He's definitely above mediocre so I would like you to tell me what college he graduated from. I'll wait, but I won't hold my breath because I have no interest in dying any time soon. But I'm looking forward to your answer, homegirl.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Who puts their self worth in test results? Oh yeah, children who don’t have jobs because all they got is school.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Meat72 I'm going to assume you were referencing Nicole seeing as how you guys I have stripped, which is a job, and I have another "vanilla" job as well.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Nicole, the LSAT is significantly more important than anything else if you're going to law school. For example,
    my son the biomedical engineer from p
    Purdue took the LSAT and received a 176 out of 180, putting him in the top percentile. He has been approached by several law schools ones such as Northwestern and Stanford with a total waiver of tuition. I assume that is your goal? If so, I suggest you work very hard on your grammar, reading comprehension and logic skills because they seem to be sorely lacking based on analysis of your posts.
  • Where did Bill Gates graduate from? He's definitely above mediocre so I would like you to tell me what college he graduated from

No, but he got into Harvard. Did you get into a similarly ranked school? Ill wait for ur answer "homegirl"

Who puts their self worth in test results? Oh yeah, children who don’t have jobs because all they got is school...

Apparently Nina, not me. Again, she is thr one who brought up test results on this thread so maybe you should direct ur question towards her and not me as I was just responding to what she said.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Aside from the bit about your goals, steeldog65 didn't ask any questions. He made assertions specifically toward you, which you're dancing around rather awkwardly.

Setting the Nina fight aside for a moment, you seem to wilt visibly when challenged by those who have relevant, real-world experience in the fields where you claim to want to succeed.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Nicole, my son has for the last 2 years worked as a biomedical engineer for a major corporation creating medical technology for children who do not have their limbs. I dare say he has more experience and is perhaps a better judge of the real world than you and what the importance of a test is.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    My point, which you don't seem to understand, is that you claim great intellectual achievements and decry those who did not agree with you, you have lofty goals but your grammar, reading comprehension and spelling, as well as logical thought process, seem to be inadequate for those goals you claim you wish to achieve. Based on your posts, I am curious how you plan to achieve these lofty goals which you share with us.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Either you're just trolling or you're going too far with the ranking shit. It doesn't matter in the real world. Especially the longer you practice law ....as long as you pass the BAR all of that becomes irrelevant.

The wealth condensation and good old boy network you talk about is about connections based on legacy etc its not about grades.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^ Troll

@Nina, I know you got a job and assume grades don’t mean shit to you either.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Wealth condensation? No idea what the hell that is but I assume you are referring to wealth consolidation. Good Old Boys network, none mentioned by me. My questions for Nicole stand. She has claimed aspirations to the Federal Bench and the Senate. She will need to network to achieve either goal regardless.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Wealth Condensation: Why the Rich Get Richer
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2011/9/…
  • He made assertions specifically toward you, which you're dancing around rather awkwardly.

He didn't ask me anything other than what test score I want...how the fuck is that dancing around assertion(s) , which is plural.
  • @ steel:

you have lofty goals but your grammar, reading comprehension and spelling, as well as logical thought process, seem to be inadequate for those goals you claim you wish to achieve.

Well I don't agree with you on that..what else can I say.

You ask how I plan to achieve my goals? Umm well I have the grades to get into law svhool cuz I have a higher gpa than the median of some of the schools ranked top 50..I only need one more letter of rec cuz u need 2 and I already have a solid one ..then I send in my application when I graduate in a year and half..and then I get in ? Lmao..it's mainly numbers game of gpa and LSAT..if u have gpa and lsat above median how of school you're getting into , youre basically in...everyone knows it's mostly numbers game...so yeah I have the grades to get in but I graduate in a year and half. Plan to keep up my grades as I have been for like three years so..

That's hlw I plan to get into law school.and then I hope to get good grades there and graduate magna.idk if that will happen, but that is my plan.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Specific Symptoms of a Manic Episode
    In order for a manic episode to be diagnosed, three (3) or more of the following symptoms must be present:

-Inflated self-esteem or grandiosity
    -Decreased need for sleep (e.g., one feels rested after only 3 hours of sleep)
    -More talkative than usual or pressure to keep talking
    -Flight of ideas or subjective experience that thoughts are racing
    -Attention is easily drawn to unimportant or irrelevant items
    -Increase in goal-directed activity (either socially, at work or school; or sexually) or psychomotor agitation
    -Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high potential for painful consequences (e.g., engaging in unrestrained buying sprees, sexual indiscretions, or foolish business investments)
    -Inflated self-esteem is typically present, ranging from uncritical self-confidence to marked grandiosity, and may reach delusional proportions. Individuals may give advice on matters about which they have no special knowledge (e.g., how to run the United Nations). Despite lack of any particular experience or talent, the individual may embark on writing a novel or composing a symphony or seek publicity for some impractical invention. Grandiose delusions are common (e.g., having a special relationship to God or to some public figure from the political, religious, or entertainment world)."
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I applaud you Nicole for your ambitions. I know that this drives you to do well in school in the present.

SJG
  • @gringo I took my last test yesterday..so I was exhausted and spent the day just clesning and resting...went to sleep early woke up early..that why I was up..

No I don't like to dedicate that much time to this site but I was just chilling yesterday aftee a lomg past few wks...
  • Long past few wks*
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "Again, she is thr one who brought up test results on this thread so maybe you should direct ur question towards her and not me"

Hey, dummy. You started this thread talking about results on some test in which you admitted to doing poorly on. Did the test happen to be held at a free clinic?
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, do you have any feelings about the fact that there is new evidence in the Menendez Brothers case, and so some are now calling for a new trial. Remember that at the first trial Leslie Abramson was able to hang both juries. The new evidence is a letter which appears to substantiate the extreme sexual abuse, written a year before the killings. With what we know today about sexual abuse, most believe that the boys would not have gotten murder one and life without parole, but instead gotten manslaughter. They have been in 30 years now. If their parents had not been rich, they would already be out by now.

https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

SJG

Grace Potter and Joe Satriani cover Cortez the Killer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paeNnR3
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion