tuscl

What is a troll?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Monday, April 22, 2019 10:19 AM
If saying that @IceyCulo is a racist retarded penis licker means that you are a troll I am guilty as charged. But shouldn't the truth be a valid defense? I know that is a specific example. In generalities though, what makes someone a troll?

24 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You'll not get a single definition but... A person who starts fights and sows discord by posting inflammatory, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community with the goal of provoking emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, either for the troll's amusement or specific (real or imagined) gain.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Uh, Ishmael. Are you describing Icey or flagooner there ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's a broad brush....
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ You left out the most important part, a troll will never meet anyone, for fear that their carefully crafted persona will fall apart, the minute a light is shined on them. That is very important to keep in mind.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Am I a troll?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t think you or flag are trolls I do think you both enjoy trolling.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Am I a troll? I have actually met a couple TUSCL members.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I’m consistently ignored, does that mean I’m a troll?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Who’d do such a thing lol
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Meat, anyone that says that SJG, Icey and Randumbmember are dingbats is definitely NOT a troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    By definition, I admittedly and intentionally troll san_jose_creep, Nicokeyes, IceyDodo, and Beta CCuck. All of them are trolls by definition as well. And the reason I troll them is because of this and because they made it a point to troll me. As such, I'm simply returning the favor. I got no issues trolling trolls. It's funny to get the to say stupid shit and I say we should make life difficult for trolls because they deserve it for having the same intentions.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ You guys are the biggest trolls and cyber bullies on here
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO so says the troll that paid for VIP just to troll its members. And you have zero reviews!
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    its funny that I see 2 people asking "am I a troll?". It reminds of something last week in the club. These strippers were calling this one PL a creeper. And I said what does a guy have to do to be a creeper in here? I told them I want to be known as creeper..LOL
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    At my favorite club there's a guy who comes in at the end of day shift and sucks dirty toes for $60
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Frenulum
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Sphinkter
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Fag
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fag
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco..... I mean, Fag
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    There are as I recall from my old board mod days 10-15 distinct types of trolls identifiable by their style of trolling. ...this list has ten of them: [view link]
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    ^^ SJG is #2
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I don't know, SJG mixes in quite a bit of 9 and 10 too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Someone doing a dissertation on trolling could camp out on these discussions and the paper would write itself. But TUSCL still isn't as bad as The Strip Club List site. So, there's that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion