Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Manscaping

Countryman5434

I entered the dragon and was never the same

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many of you mongers manscape. I trim pubic hair with scissors but dont shave.

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

I love a smooth bald pussy so i try keep my pubic hair short lol

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Homo

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Womens' tastes to pubic hair very as widely as mens' do. I do not like old growth forest at all, I am not down there to floss. I like everything from a neatly kept and trimmed V (a la Shy Love) to complete Brazilian waxed. It depends on the girl and what looks best on her. For myself, I trim with a 1 guard. I tend to nick myself with no guard, and I hear that it itches like hell when a man gets waxed. I've gotten positive feedback from women, so I keep at it.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I have done it for years. I love to have a girl suck on my balls. I don't think they would do that if it were covered by hair. I use the trimmer on my electric razor.

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

My wife handles this chore.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

^^ Your wife better not hear about any of your exploits !

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

If you’re gonna do manscaping the least you can do is be manly about it, I use a Bowie Knife, you pussies

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ exactly

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

“Bowie knife”

Brilliant!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@twentyfive. Roflmao.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Shave the shaft and balls, trim around.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I do manscape. Just to prove there are no new topics on TUSCL, here is my 2011 discussion where I talked about my manscaping:

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^.... Just to prove there are no new topics on TUSCL..."

Not true.

I'm a bit lazy at starting threads, but topics I'd love to see started would be:

  1. Strip club attire
  2. Anything about Tijuana
  3. Notification about Denis Hof's death
  4. Requests for an edit feature
  5. ...

See, there is a lot of new territory that can be mined.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Or possibly someone could start a topic about strip clubs, that would be groundbreaking

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Straight razor or GTFO.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

This would probably work. Would hurt like hell and leave a bloody mess but it would leave the Bowie knife free for other applications.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•
Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@ flagooner homo? What's the matter did you run out of fruit cups?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Frenulum

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

Have to trim so I don't loose it in the bush!

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I receive plenty of compliments for my manscaping.

I staunchly practice manscaping before I go out.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I make sure it’s not dry and ashy - no whore likes an ashy peen

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

@cashman1234

No whore likes an empty wallet

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

From what I hear, most girls like it trimmed but not necessarily shaved so that's the look I typically go for. I use an electric razor.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement