tuscl

Cc99 asked about tuscl members that you guys miss. Are there any tuscl members y

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
LOL.

54 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    Everyone kind of has their place here. Hell even txtittyfag has his place here. I don't think TUSCL would feel the same if anybody left.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Tittyfag has no place on earth. Total waste of fucking air.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Single cell organic matter was here before the dinosaurs and will be here after the earth becomes uninhabitable
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I don't remember all the names... all the pedophiles and borderline pedophiles posting about preteen girls in VIP

Shadowcat coz bragging about how the hookers you fuck are younger than your granddaughter is disgusting

Meat72, one of the biggest trolls on here. Has some of the most alt accounts and is a right wing nutjob

Flagooner, coz he sounds like an ignorant hick KKK member from bumfuck Alabama

25, going through a midlife crisis, dumb AF, thinks he's Sean Connery, comes across as the ultimate pussy

GACA, just a socially retarded spaz

Sircumsinhispantsalot, just a troll with early onset dementia

Nicespice, biggest troll on here. sometimes she says ok stuff but her trolling and attempts at humor are just plain annoying AF

Darkblue, Stalker rapist material

Ishmael, delusional dumbfuck with OCD

Blondecumdump who the fuck cares about an aging hooker trolling the site for tricks

Nina, just an annoying bitch

Skibum gets honorable mention. At least he can argue well when he wants to and doesn't resort to KKK drivel..., has interesting experiences
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    and all the right wing extremists
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ and we’ Sure your poor mother is so proud of her son the phony pimp
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO IceyDodo chooses to participate regularly on a troll infested forum according to her. She revels in negativity apparently. LOL daily!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20fag, we coulda been niggaz but you had to be a lil bitch. no love lost. and yeah my mom is proud of me, i pay all her bills and make sure she's taken care of.
  • mikeym
    5 years ago
    Since you are roasting 25, the tareco of basura.. He strikes me as the tuscler most likely to set up OTC with a stripper so she could peg him.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Mikeyem don’t shit your depends viejo maricón
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Dang, Icy, got many friends?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    gSteph, I like to keep my circle on the small side. But always into making new friends. Even pinche 2ofag guey can still be mi nigga
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    25 strikes me as one of the very few posters here I'd be happy to have a beer with when I am in Florida next month.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    you're just saying that to be a contrarian
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    And StripperCutie, that troll profile is a caricature of a hoe through the eyes of a trick in love.
  • mikeym
    5 years ago
    Either that or because he wants to sucks his chiclet dick.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Mikeyem I thought you were finished for 2019 do I need to smack you silly some more you viejo borracho
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20 fag es un burro hablando de orejas lmfao
  • LOL

OMG @ THIS THREAD
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    What the actual fuck did you do Nicole lol?
  • Idk lmao:((((

I thought they were gonna hate on me but instead they hating on eachother lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    And don't forget Jacklash and his alt right misogyny disguised as humor.

All the guys who don't know the difference between a stripper and a hooker.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m bummed. Lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am on ignored by Icey and no mention of me?

What a shame
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Iceberg com mierde
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nah I only like licking clean asses.....okay, maybe if they're just a little funky and have that salty sweaty taste, not the shitty taste...
  • Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    those stalkerish bitch ass homofags that be trying to fuck wit my concerts.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    What happened to nicole 94. She my pooshie! I da pappy and I miss dat pooshie
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    My true wish is that there were no females on this board at all. Not as bad as having to see them on the golf course, but they don't belong here at all.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Whats wrong with women playing golf? I knew a hot Indian bitch who loved golf...but I wasn't preppy enough for her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nicole1994 said "I thought they were gonna hate on me but instead they hating on eachother lol"

You're not offensive. Just vapid.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Women play golf slooooooooooooooowly. 85 practice swings; a big windup; 25 yeards; repeat ad infinitum. I'd shit in a bowl and eat it before playing on Mother's day.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ in this area the early tee times are almost exclusively male foursomes, the women golfers and mixed foursomes are more common after lunch, my regular game we meet at 630 for a 7 am tee time.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Subraman.....not sure if has downs syndrome or not.

and yeah, i guess that would make playing golf with women annoying
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco/Clackport/Ranukam/PNemesis loves me so much he(she) can’t come to grips to block me, because he(she) wants to see what I have to write.

I’m in your head IceyLoco, and I’m getting the upper hand!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    6:30 for a 7:00 am tee time? If I am not tying my shoes after I stripe it off the first tee I feel like I am too early.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Ugh no. and I have no idea who you're accusing me of being. I thought I was Dougster and then a woman lol You're too pathetic to block coz you actually believe the nonsense you post. You're self admittedly the most ignored user for a reason.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ skibum We’re a bunch of early risers, mostly in our sixties, spent our lives in the construction industry most were indies and three of the four of us have GCs so we normally rise between 430 and 5 am, the course we play opens at 645, and the starters will let the first group play starting at 7 am we generally play fast so we like to be in that first group.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive

I feel like you just generally don't get much sleep lol. You're often up very early in the morning but I also frequently see you posting at midnight or afterward.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^True I don't sleep very much, average about 5-6 hours a night, no matter what time I go to bed, some force of habit wakes me up every morning between 5AM and 6AM.
    But I'm rarely ever tired, a lot of guys my age are the same, I know many of them.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I don't get as much as I should either. I can't do that, I have to set an alarm clock every day or I will literally sleep until like 3:00 or 3:30 in the afternoon.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t own an alarm clock and haven’t used one since middle school, I have some sort of internal clock that wakes me whatever time I need to, even when we have an overnight project scheduled, no explanation for how it works it just does, and I’m never late for anything ever.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    What time did you naturally wake up when you were in high school and college?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    6AM within 15 minutes either way
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Wow that's pretty unusual. Do you feel tired when you wake up or do you wake up feeling fully rested/refreshed?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Wake up ready to go why so curious
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Idk I'm just making conversation.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I slept 3 hr a night for about 20 years. All through school and first several years of professional service. Now, I usually get between 5 to 6 hrs.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    If you aren’t depressed at your age having a bunch of energy should be routine, and when I was in my twenties and thirties I was running a crew on a construction site, coming home taking a shower and heading out most nights rarely came home before midnight and got up every morning ready to go hard at it.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive Yeah, I don't think its just depression, I also think I just value my relaxation and alone time more than most people do. A lot of other people my age are constantly busy and doing something, if they're not doing something they're on social media facetiming somebody or snapchatting and stuff like that. I like being around people a lot too but its really hard for me to be around people all the time. That's one reason I really didn't like living on-campus was because I never knew when my roommate was going to come in and even if he left I couldn't ever know if he was just going to be gone for 30 minutes or if he'd be gone for the next few hours. Being able to have my own room was a huge relief.

Depression is definitely making my energy lower than it should be, but even when I wasn't depressed I really liked having a good bit of relaxation and alone time.

@Nidan in high school before I started taking dual enrollment classes at community college I really only got like 4-5 hours of sleep per night. For some reason it didn't affect me much then though. I mean I would be really fucking tired during the morning but once it was afternoon and evening I had a lot of energy again. Junior and senior years of high school I was actually taking half of my classes at a community college nearby and racked up a year's worth of college credits before I actually went to college so now I've never actually needed to have a 15 credit semester. Every semester has been 9-12 credits instead.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Depression SUCKS! But, so does a fantastic stripper with a nice rack in the right club. Choose wisely, my friends!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I have weird sleeping habits. Sometimes 12 hours, sometimes 4... like 7 or 9 on average though.

Also, keep in mind 20fag doesn't sleep much coz the elderly tend to not need as much sleep.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ I’m surprised you sleep at all knowing I haunt your dreams!

You wish you could be like me and sleep with my women. Sorry IceyLoco, keep jacking it in the streets of urbania!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    i could hire the same hookers if i wanted to lmao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion