Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I failed

Countryman5434

I entered the dragon and was never the same

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have failed as a pl. I have let everyone down. I go to tj next week but it has been 6 months since i have been to tj. No pl should ever go that long without a gorgeous mexican chica. I will redeem myself as a pl Many trips to paradise are coming.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Have fun!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Ring us good stories. We love em

Profile picture for sexmeplease
sexmeplease
•

Enjoy!

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Don't worry about the past, just live in the moment.

Six month is a long time but you visit when you can visit, that's all that matters.

Next week should be fun.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i’m going tomorrow. then the following week.

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

This meeting should be epic where Country will pledge to come every month right?

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

It never happened if there isn't a review.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

If it's any consolation, I'm sure this doesn't even rank in the top 50 of all your failures. ;)

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@ rickdugan i fail. Everyone fails that's what makes us human. But every now and then we get it right.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@ ainslee the best i can do is come every 5 weeks. Fly in late saturday night get a good nights sleep in us at border then give me 2 full days leaving tuesday.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Sunday is my favorite day because of hot chicas to monger ratio. And monday is a good relaxing day where you can get deals and chicas will spend more time with you

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Rick & Country playing nice, good to see

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Sunday afternoon/early evening is my favorite time too.

However, I've had great times with the chicas regardless of time or day.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

@Country, I highly recommend a gal named Iatania (not sure of spelling), pronounced EYE-a-tanya. She's a gorgeous fair-skinned spinner with long blonde curly hair who I've described in a review as looking like a Victoria's Secret model (see my most recent HK review from January). She charges $100, no negotiating. There's some assholes at that place who don't treat these ladies with respect, but I know you'll treat her well.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@JAprufrock thanks i love my chicas lol.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

As long as you fail at something fun

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement