tuscl

I failed

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Sunday, April 14, 2019 8:19 PM
I have failed as a pl. I have let everyone down. I go to tj next week but it has been 6 months since i have been to tj. No pl should ever go that long without a gorgeous mexican chica. I will redeem myself as a pl
Many trips to paradise are coming.

16 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Have fun!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Ring us good stories. We love em
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    Enjoy!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Don't worry about the past, just live in the moment.

Six month is a long time but you visit when you can visit, that's all that matters.

Next week should be fun.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’m going tomorrow. then the following week.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    This meeting should be epic where Country will pledge to come every month right?
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    It never happened if there isn't a review.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    If it's any consolation, I'm sure this doesn't even rank in the top 50 of all your failures. ;)
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ rickdugan i fail. Everyone fails that's what makes us human. But every now and then we get it right.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ ainslee the best i can do is come every 5 weeks. Fly in late saturday night get a good nights sleep in us at border then give me 2 full days leaving tuesday.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Sunday is my favorite day because of hot chicas to monger ratio. And monday is a good relaxing day where you can get deals and chicas will spend more time with you
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Rick & Country playing nice, good to see
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Sunday afternoon/early evening is my favorite time too.

However, I've had great times with the chicas regardless of time or day.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Country, I highly recommend a gal named Iatania (not sure of spelling), pronounced EYE-a-tanya.
    She's a gorgeous fair-skinned spinner with long blonde curly hair who I've described in a review as looking like a Victoria's Secret model (see my most recent HK review from January).
    She charges $100, no negotiating. There's some assholes at that place who don't treat these ladies with respect, but I know you'll treat her well.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @JAprufrock thanks i love my chicas lol.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    As long as you fail at something fun
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion