tuscl

Additional Thoughts on Tijuana

EastCoaster
I strongly prefer women of color. Every color.
Friday, April 12, 2019 12:17 AM
I've been in the SD/TJ area for a week and just got back from making one final trip across the border and back this evening. I already posted reviews of Hong Kong, Chicago Club, and Dulce Gabanna and I don't see any reason to post another review of those right now. However, since I know that some of y'all are planning a trip in a couple of weeks, I thought I'd post a few thoughts. In my reviews I talked about how crowded HK was on Friday and Saturday night. Tonight (Thursday) I walked in about 5:30 and it was SO much better. There were probably 50 girls working and only about 30 guys there, so the ratio was quite favorable and it was like shooting fish in a barrel. I will also say that the girls were mostly on the younger side (not necessarily the case on a weekend night) and they were all 8s, 9s, and 10s. Oh, the pulchritude! I generally don't like going to American clubs at what I think of as suppertime, but here at HK tonight it was a great time to visit. I was there until about 8:00, and when I left to check out Chicago Club there were more girls and more guys at HK, but it was still a good ratio. And the air conditioning was fixed. Once again, I had my best luck tonight at Chicago Club. Over my four-day weekend and then again tonight (Thursday), I only went arriba at CC, the only exception being one extended session in my room at Casacadas, but that was with a girl I had banged earlier in the day while she was working at CC. There were definitely fewer girls at CC than at HK, but they were all pretty and more willing to spend time with you in the booths. The ficha drinks are only $8, and the lap dances that you get for the price of the drinks are usually better than the ones at HK in terms of time and distance (which equals mileage). Seemed like the percentage of "wild" girls in the booths at CC was better than at HK. I took a CC cute upstairs there tonight, and she did not disappoint. Finally, I used the old border crossing exclusively (at the end of the trolley line), and all of my wait times were either negligible or, literally, non-existent. I have no idea how that compares to the newer Ped West crossing, but at the old crossing, it's easier now than at any time I have been in the past. YMMV

34 comments

• nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Heres a thought where would you rather be in Mexico or in Lame american clubs ?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Glad you had a good time but I still have no interest in going there.
    5 years ago
    As far as I know shadow, no one is trying to talk you into going. BTW, how do you feel about the FKKs in Germany? Is it just a Mexican thing or you just don’t think sex tourism is worth the effort?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Sunday afternoon/evening is also an excellent time for a good bargirl to PL ratio.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @623 not gonna speak for anyone else but I don’t have an interest in sex tourism, I do enjoy traveling though.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    In general I have no interest in sex tourism however I have never done it. Over the next year or two I'm going to TJ, an FKK, and Thailand. Just for comparison and to discover sex tourism
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    My first few visits to TJ were on Friday & Saturday nights and it was fun, adreline rush. However, I noticed most bargirls (especially at HK) were pushy, at most they would only sit for one ficha, some didn't accept a ficha and just wanted arriba.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    My comment was mostly for Eastcoasters benefit because he is a friend of mine. I have traveled all over western Mexico by car, bus, ship and airplane and in my opinion the border towns are just shit holes. I've been to Frankfurt too and got laid. I spent 4 years in the USAF and 42 years working for a major international air line. I still have my travel privileges but at 77 years I now prefer to spend my days at Follies and my nights at home. Also prefer GFE's over sloppy seconds, thirds, etc at a whores house. Been there done that.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Regarding the border crossings, often I Uber, which leaves me at the new border crossing. Also the pick up for Uber is easiest at the new border crossing. That said, the last time I crossed back into the USA was at the new border (Wednesday at 12:00 noon) the line was unusually long. Typically I can get across the new border mid-day in a few minutes. Must have been a special event going on. I don't know what it is about the new border, but when crossing into Mexico I almost always get some kind of grief. I think there is one particular agent that doesn't like me who always seems to be posted when I am crossing. I have a 180-day visa that she helped me purchase. Yet the next time I crossed, just two weeks later, she asked to see the receipt for the purchase; she would not accept the 180-day visa with her own signature on it. I did not have the receipt, so after a little back-and-forth, she finally let me pass.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Tijuana has changed a lot and continues to change. New luxury hotels and high rise condos have been opening in recent years and many more are currently under construction. The culinary scene here is thriving. Gourmet restaurants for every cuisine imaginable are all over and doing brisk business from wealthy Mexicans, wealthy Americans, and other international travelers. Gastroparks and hipster cafes and bars and breweries are everywhere too. HK, Cascadas. Adelitas, Tropical, Rizo, and Chicago Club are all nice, but the area surrounding them is pretty crappy. To see the best of Tijuana, outside of HK, you need to get out of Zona Norte and go explore the nicer areas of TJ. I've met many well to do Americans, including a few this past week who are impressed with how much TJ has evolved. All three were seriously looking at the new high rise condos and considering selling their houses in the U.S. to move here. I ate at an excellent Brazilian steakhouse here recently. Absolutely delicious. It would cost you over $50 in the U.S. Here, it cost under $20 including drink and tip. I respect Shadow and his opinions, but I think he probably hasn't been here in a long time or seen the transformation of Tijuana.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I respect shadow also but tj is paradise chicas good weather. I absolutely love every wonderful second i am there.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    all I got to say is you fraidy-cats... stay away from Tijuana. It ain’t worth the fear that you have of traveling south of the border.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    as for me... I plan to be there Monday again.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    It's paradise, I'm moving to San Diego soon from Florida.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    There's no other place I'd rather monger. After visiting HK, I have zero motivation of going to a US strip club, but to each his own. I just save my money for TJ. As for Shadowcat's assertion that Mexican bordertowns are "shitholes," who the fuck cares? I'm not there on a sightseeing mission, I there to hook up with sexy chicas in a clean, comfortable club environment. As for "sloppy seconds and thirds," what do you think you're getting at Follies or any other high mileage US clubs? At least at HK you're getting them in the privacy and comfort of your hotel room and with the peace of mind knowing it is legal and no fear of LE. And save me the crap about the cartels. If you're scared of that, stay away.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    The east coast is a shithole
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ nemesisk7 you couldn't be anymore right
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    The entire east coast is a shit hole? Sounds like an ignorant statement.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Judginging by the masses on either side of the border it seems there are a hell of a lot more people that want to be in the U.S. than in TJ.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @TFP i am not a fan of the northeast i have been there so many times i can not count. I am not impressed. Even without mexico west coast is better. With mexico absolutely. The exception is vermont new hampshire very beautiful country
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Fag "Judginging by the masses on either side of the border it seems there are a hell of a lot more people that want to be in the U.S. than in TJ." No shit Sherlock. We don't want to move there, ass-wipe, just monger there, because the ladies are hot, the prices are reasonable and it's legal, dip-shit.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @JAprufrock I really (maybe too much) enjoy my seemingly weekly visits to the Zona Notre but COI is a lot of fun too. The overall experience of TJ is better but COI has real value too. I think of it this way: I really like Thai Food but every once in a while I want Peruvian Food.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yup. in my thinking it’s like having a taco then having a burger. i like both.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    For me, Mexico will be like a new life. New language, new culture, new person. And is not just to be the P4P, not even just the women. A new home to me. SJG
  • Alejandro12
    5 years ago
    Newbie here. Where is COI?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @alejandro12 The City of Industry, California It is about 20 miles east of Los Angeles
  • Alejandro12
    5 years ago
    So what’s goin on that I’m missing there? Been goin to TJ for a couple years and love it. Always lookin for something new
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Alejandro12, so are you one who likes to keep on seeing your girls, by appointment, even for overnighters (TLN). SJG [view link] “Unconscionable & Unacceptable”: Rep. Barragán Decries Detention of Migrant Children in Prison Cells [view link] Eric Garcetti, son of former DA Gil Garcetti [view link]
  • tbot1102
    5 years ago
    I agree. TJ is heaven...and I have said as much about it in my reviews. For those who shit on TJ or HK, it must be a case of sour grapes. But no need to argue, they can go blow their money in US or European clubs (don't forget to account for the cost of flying). For those on the WEst Coast, Mexico is nothing short of heaven. I don't waste my money on US clubs any more.
    5 years ago
    For most of those ppl who are trying to get in the USA from Mexico, most are actually from places south of there that are pretty corrupt and dangerous , Honduras and the like. As far as TJ being a shithole, I guess that comment is from someone who has not visited New Jersey or east St. Louis or Watts or the tenderloin on San Francisco. Finally, using a sex worker and telling yourself your not getting seconds (or thirds, fourths, etc.) is just delusional. Enjoy your fantasyland.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Whore pussy will always be better than your wifes or girlfriends facts are facts
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ :) :) :) SJG The most complicated cars ever made [view link]
  • Alejandro12
    5 years ago
    San Jose guy, I like new chicks but not a hit it and quit it guy. Like to feel something more if that’s not too gay sounding.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Strippers and P4P women are more into high heels and makeup. That makes it all better. And then just the fast action dimension of it. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion