tuscl

What does your ATF drink?

Musterd21
Indiana
What does she drink? Water of course but what about when you buy her a drink? Some watered down cocktail or straight vodka etc?

Cheers!

41 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Some watered down overpriced bullshit. Every time. I of course like a sucker will buy it for her every time. The cycle of a PL.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Beer and tequila all night
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    Shot of Deep Eddy Lemon.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Bitch has no problem drinking me under the table
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Normally the only choice I give to strippers is what kind of shot they want. 95+% of the time, they pick tequila or vodka. Once in a while you find a wildcard who goes with whiskey or Fireball or Fernet

The less common times I've let them order a drink instead of a shot, it's been all over the map. Champagne and vodka&soda are popular, but there's been no real pattern
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Get yourself a bitch who likes tequila shots with a side of hot cheetos.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Jack.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Patron
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    What does my "all time favorite" ("ATF") drink? I have no idea as I haven't seen her in several years. Back then she used to drink Grey Goose and soda.

If you are talking about my current favorite ("CF"), she drinks Crown Apple or Fireball, depending on her mood. But I have other semi-favorites that drink Patron, Dragonberry bombs and an assortment of other stuff - it's all over the map.

Very few of my favorites want shots, except for one who drinks Patron shots. Subraman has explained why he pushes well shots over anything else and I can't say that I blame him, but my favorites would never tolerate it as they expect to be treated like the Southern ladies that they are - at least at the bar. ;) They also have to make it through a whole night, for which shots are a killer. For that matter, none of my favorites back up in the northeast would have tolerated it either. Lucky for me that good liquor is much cheaper in the clubs around here than it is in San Fran titty bars.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Orange Crush
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Dammit I got these girls on lockdown they’ll drink what I say they’ll drink your welcome ;)
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    twentyfive: I suggest redbull and meth! Unofficial drink & snort of the locked down stripper!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Meth has to be a regional thing with strippers... I wouldn't fuck with anyone on it
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    My ATF hardly ever drank. Even when we went out to dinner. On the rare occasions that she did, it was a glass of wine.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    my fav told me that she mostly drinks beer and wine and isn’t much of a liquor consumer

but when I offered to buy her a drink, she ordered an orange crush lol

are dancers instructed by club managers to order the more expensive drinks if a customer asks to buy the dancer a drink?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Does cum count?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    If I had an ATF, she would prefer cum drops.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “but when I offered to buy her a drink, she ordered an orange crush lol”

I probably shouldn’t say this outright, but it may be one of those code word virgin drinks.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Orange Whip.

Any of you old timers know where that comes from?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    No idea what it is; I just know I read the word "whip" in Stewey's voice
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Ginger ale with grenadine and a cherry about 90% of the time. I’ve also been with her for Patron, Fireball ( ended up in the ER that night), and champagne.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Think 1980s movies
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    I had a stripper order a hot chocolate, cause she wasnt old enough to drink, when I asked her what she wanted. It made me feel like a dirty old man and I am in my 30s.
  • TomJones2
    5 years ago
    Apple Crown shots and Bud Light
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Orange Whip?

A classic line by John Candy in Blues Brothers.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Due to semi-recent events my ATF forfeited that title and has moved to DNE. When she was the former she drank water for at least the last 4 years or so. Before that in 2014 I turned her on to the weight gain product known as Angry Orchard.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    DNE?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't hang w/ faves in the club but every now and then buy a drink for a dancer I may know or for a dancer that has to put in good work dancing for me - I don't know what they order, they just order their thing and I pay - but I've been burned a couple of times being Mr. Nice - once at Baby Dolls Dallas when I was a greener PL an experienced MILF dancer that I didn't know had the gall to order a $25 mini Champagne bottle (on dayshift), I didn't know what she had ordered till I had to pay - another time @ Follies on dayshift had a dancer I didn't know order a drink + a Redbull which was $15 on dayshift, that day I was on the rag and I refused to pay for it, kinda a little bitch move but I hate dancers taking advantage, if they at least let me know first what they plan to order I'll probably be ok w/ it but a dancer IDK should not order the most-expensive drinks in the house w/o letting the PL know if it's ok (especially if it's a PL that doesn't know you).- now when a dancer asks me for a drink I ask her how much a drink is, again maybe a little-bitch move but I don't like dancers, or anyone, putting one over on me and I feel a dancer IDK ordering a very-expensive drink feels like she's trying to put one over on me and take advantage of a PL's hospitality.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    DNE

Do Not Engage?
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Top shelf tequila shaken hard with a cranberry back
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Dancer: Will you buy me a drink?

Papi: What would you like?

Dancer: A bottle of water.

Papi: How much is it?

Dancer: $3.50

Papi: Wait here, I'll be back from the 7-11 in 5 minutes.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Lol at flagooner
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Not my ATF but today I bought a dancer a Shirley Temple. That was a first.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Gin and tonic with a lime. Deal closer.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    DNE is do not engage. The longest PL/dancer relationship in history ends after 13 years.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ does the DNE come with a DNR lol
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    She drank water and tea. Never saw her drink anything else even outside the club and still, after she stopped dancing.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    in hk most girls drink a tiny bottle of tecate lite. 3.8 cervesa. costs $9. otherwise her ficha drink might be a juice flavored drink or a ‘shot’ of tequila that seems like 99% water. you are more buying time with her than actually buying a drink to get her buzzed.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    That would be excessive 25 lol. I would still reccommend her highly and will always be a fan, but I have no intention of interacting again, subject to alcohol/weed making me think its not a good idea. Sort of like how alcohol one night convinced my friends and I that we could jump off the second story of my house into the deep end of the pool. Spoiler alert: You can. Its a stupid thig to do.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I get it , it’s like jumping out of an airplane you don’t need a parachute unless you want to do it again ;)
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    @skibum....is that status change for your former ATF irrevocable, or can she do something to get back in your good graces...none of mine, and you may have mentioned it elsewhere, but I’m wondering what the heck an ATF of 13 years had to do to get banned???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion