tuscl

Paradise

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Monday, April 8, 2019 7:20 AM
I am 2 weeks away from paradise. Wooooooo!

56 comments

• founder
    5 years ago
    See you there
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ founder awesome can't wait
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Who's else will be there? TJHK after Easter right? Are we getting the tuscl penthouse?
  • crsm27
    5 years ago
    I have been away and dont want to sift thru the message board.... Where is the meeting up happening at? or "Paradise"???
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I'm there on the 23rd around 7pm.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I will be getting there 23 between 6 and 8
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sounds like y’all gonna have a good time.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Be careful. My friend just came back from there and now he can't stop scratching his balls
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    To each their own, I arrived back yesterday at 1am and my balls are doing great.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’m planning to get to tj about 3pm on 4-22. staying in cascada monday/ tuesday nites.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Have fun
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    " ARRIBA !!! " I'm jealous I'm not going to be there with ya' ! Have a good time.
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    It is funny to me. We, red-blooded well-off American males, are describing Tijuana Mexico as paradise. Think about what we are saying -- paradise! Tijuana?

I cannot figure it out. In America, land of opportunity, why hasn't anyone opened a Hong Kong-like facility in Pahrump, Nevada with Hong Kong style amenities and pricing? I find it lacking credibility that no one has opened an establishment like that. Is it really the case that such a proprietor cannot lure women to work in a legal environment where $100 a pop gets the job done? Maybe some of the caravan could stock such a facility? Is it Nevada taxing such facilities so as to render them financially unreasonable? Is the mob preventing this kind of competition to arise? What is the problem? Why do all NV brothels charge $300 - $1,000? Americans should demand the Walmart-i-zation of NV Brothels.

All of us agree Pahrump brothels to be way overpriced. Legal P4P is so strongly desired that a place like HK can exist successfully in a place like Tijuana. Why not in America?

If I could get a Hong Kong experience at HK prices in Nevada with English speaking women, I doubt I would ever bother to go to TJ again. Until then, Viva Mexico!!! Paradise, indeed!!
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Flagooner you have a urinary tract infection and now your buddy has a rash on his balls. Any chance your mail order bride is giving you both STD's? Who else is she barebacking besides you and your friend. Maybe start wearing a condom.

Sorry amigo, but you bust everyone's balls here, so I couldn't resist giving you some shit in return.

Back on topic, I'll be in TJ when the rest of you degenerates are there too.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    white people can’t party like latinos can.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Tuesday the 23rd

Should be fun
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Are y’all saying white men cant jump that’s really bigoted
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^^ No, I think it's more like white girls can't hump !
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Tue evening 8p-12a is great. Shift starts at 8 but most arrive at 10. SJG, let's go! Check out that Miami lounge where anything goes. Also there's the HK lounge.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Are y'all sharing a room Arriba para toda la noche?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Just don't let the Latina's turn you into a Show Donkey. Mexico is the land of Magical Realism.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @sjg come on down and hang with us.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    @SJG, TJHK is sure a magical place.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    As I have told you, I am seriously tied down, around the clock sensitive and explosive responsibilities.

SJG
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Have fun guys. I wish I could go.

PensionKing brings up some good points. The price of pussy has to come down in the USA. We can go Arriba in Mexico for the price of getting blue balls in the U.S.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ :) :) :)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Blue Balls, I figured that out long ago, no LDKing. Instead, DATYing super hot strippers!

SJG
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I think that only HKTJ is actually worth it. I would not set foot in any vice place in Mexico City. The MO is to rip off the customer with exorbitant prices. The bouncers will give you a beating if you refuse to pay.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Bavarian

To me TJ is not just about price, it's about value.

I've actually had visits to COI SC VIP rooms and spend less than the total cost (arriba, hotel, fichas, tips, parking, gas, etc) of going to TJ.

However, the value isn't even close.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I am going to start flying to tj every 5 weeks. It is such a paradise to me its worth coming from louisville. Zona norte is truly paradise
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Hk is best but i also like adelitas and cc. There is also some extremely hot sg.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ start some kind of a business which uses both locations!

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I have zero interest in clubbing in us anymore hk ruined us clubs for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ You mean you don't want to pay out lots of money co cum in your pants?

All quite understandable. But just need to get girls outside.

SJG
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    @ Cristobal

I hear you. If I lived in southern California, I would have a SENTRY card for sure because I would be in TJ every weekend. It’s thrilling to know that if you find a hottie, it is very likely you can take her arriba for $100 or at least she won’t be offended if you ask her.

It’s my understanding that it’s not a sure thing that arriba is available. Maybe she just wants to do lap dances. Have you encountered any like that?
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Hey countryman. How much do you pay for airfare?

I have seen some crazy cheap airfare to San Diego. Like $120 round trip.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said "As I have told you, I am seriously tied down, around the clock sensitive and explosive responsibilities."

lol
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Bavarian

It's been mentioned at CC some of the girls are just VIP dancers.

I've only had one experience at HK where a bargirl was only interested in drinking and not going Arriba, I cut her loose after the third ficha and she started begging for one more, I declined and she ran off.

Just my luck, I find the one bargirl who doesn't want to go arriba.

I've also noticed that some bargirls toward the end of their shift are more likely to decline a ficha (and even arriba).
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Sounds like it'll be a great time! I'm hoping at least one of you frequent visitors will be able to go when I make my way down there in September.

Tried to meet up with misterwonderful last time but didn't work out. I ended chatting with some hella cool mongers in there though. It was fun to chat for awhile until a girl of either of our type came along and then it was "well, it was nice meeting you but I'm about to head arriba with this beautiful chica right here".

And lol at SJG. Must not understand the meaning of blue balls if he thinks LDKs cause them.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @TFP

I will be in TJ sometime in September, before September, and after September.

You have to have a pair of balls to get blue balls
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    maybe we should wear a tuscl badge or something that identifies us. I am quite sure that I have been down there at times when you guys have been down there but we just didn’t identify each other ...
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ bavarian between 4 and 600 round trip from louisville ky. Thier are no nonstop flights out of louisville
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    What about LAX? I've had friends come to visit where it was cheaper to fly direct to LAX then take the train down than fly to SD
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Have fun, gentlemen. Look forward to the reports.
    I'm hoping to go again in August. Like others have said, it really is an amazing experience to walk through those curtains and see so many scantily clad, half naked or even completely nude hot women and know you can have sex with any of them for a reasonable price.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    That sucks, Countryman. I bet if it was $120 round trip you would be going every month.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    There's a small chance that I'll be there too (I got a wad of cash ready to go) but a few things need to go down right, such as the days off I get. I can probably request the few days off, but that feels perverted to me, asking for time off work so I can drive 7 hours to a foreign country and have sex with multiple prostitutes.
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    Making the drive strikes me as much less perverted than when we explode inside our own pants on purpose.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @liwet

My boss does not request that type of detail, when I take time off.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ bavarian with my job best i could do is spend sunday night and monday every 5 weeks and 3 weeks vacations
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Set up some kind of a business, one end is in either SD or TJ. Other end is in your historic home metro.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @misterwondeful you're right about that TUSCL badge. I bet I've been in the club at the same time as other TUSCLers and just didn't know.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In case Trump does deliver on this threat to close the border, I have been working with the Chapo Guzman Organization, and I have now a lease on one of his tunnels.

So I will be leading groups of Gringos both directions, from San Ysidro to TJ's Zona.

For those wearing a TUSCL pin, there will be a discount.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ We can meet in the parking lot at San Ysidro's Motel, which is also where the SD Blue Line Trolley stop is.

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy

As long as Mexico does not close the border, we will be fine.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ In case that were to happen is why I've got the lease on a Chapo Guzman tunnel.

SJG

Aretha Franklin - Full Concert - 03/07/71 - Fillmore West
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyx34kgH…
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @TFP @misterwonderful maybe we should wear TUSCL T shirts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion