tuscl

EXCESSIVELY EXPENSIVE HIGH MILEAGE versus LOW COST LOW MILEAGE

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Sunday, April 7, 2019 8:11 PM
Related to Evasparkling's post, would you go with a club that gave you everything for really high prices (a strip club that's practically a brothel) or an affordable but low mileage club (you don't get much, but what you do get is very inexpensive)?

14 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Not sure. Lol. Since the Brothel clubs in my area are $100 for FS, i and out the door in literally 30 minutes. In my experience, your numbers are flipped. Brothel type = low dollars. Low mileage = high dollar. This is no joke. This is the market that Inlive in.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Cannot be airdances. But I would take the lowcost low mileage
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Depends on what you deem expensive. But if it was out of my price range I wouldn't go to either, but I might go to the low millage joint if bored.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    "would you go with a club that gave you everything for really high prices?" Are you talking about the Flight Club?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'd take option 3, stay home and watch a ball game.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Low cost low mileage just to see some boobs occasionally
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Low cost low mileage FTW High cost high mileage is a ripoff. Its like some of the tourist oriented Vegas clubs... where plastic looking bitches with fake lips, fake tits, fake noses, hair extensions and boyish figures tell you its $700 for her time and the you can negotiate the price for what she does with her time with you... But if they know you they'll fuck you raw for $50 worth of coke, or get you lunch and suck your dick for a ride and some loser leaf.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    Brothels are cheap in the right neighborhood
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    The excessively expensive place presumably has 8s & 9s to justify the price? I'd normally say "excessively expensive" in a heartbeat. Except that in SF, they've taken what I think of as "excessively expensive", and like tripled it. I've been voting with my dollars for years, lower mileage at a lower price (and I have worked the system well enough that my mileage isn't THAT low). "Excessively expensive" by SF, NY, or Vegas standards, no thanks; but like, Dallas or Portland standards, say? Sign me up
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Assuming the strippers are attractive and generally fun, I will go with the low cost, low mileage option to answer the question. In my area, even the more high mileage clubs aren’t very high mileage. And when they are really expensive to go with that, I just feel like I’m wasting money. Fortunately, there are ways to find fun without overpaying so I don’t think the options are limited.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i did the ‘excessively expensive high mileage’ experience with a stunning beauty recently because of her absolutely sweet personality and that she agreed to my request for bbfs. i haven’t spent that much money on one experience with a natural beauty. ever. hope she remembers me the next time... (and gives me a discount for the next vip.)
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    This may seem perverse to some of you, but high quality, high mileage combined with LOW price doesn’t necessarily cut it either. For many years I lived in Southeast Asia where it was easy to find clubs and other sexually related businesses that were high quality, high mileage AND low priced (at least from an American’s perspective) and I soon found them all to be boring. Why? Because there was no suspense whatsoever, no mystery about the outcome and little or no effort was required on my part! The happy ending was more reliable than having the soda machine dispense the soft drink of your choice after you’ve paid the price. In fact, if you know where to go in Southeast Asia and can speak the local language, you often don’t even have to put any coins into the soda machine to get what you want. All you have to do is show up! At least for me, if the outcome is inevitable even with little or no effort on my part, it’s of very little value to me.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    If I could only choose one I'd have to vote for low mileage low cost. Like Subraman, I have a different view than some of what is excessively expensive given that I cut my teeth clubbing in NYC. Though nowadays I have enough regional options that I can always wait if needed. so in practice I choose neither option more times than not.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t worry about it too much I’m content to have a few drinks and coerce or extort a dancer into lockdown with me ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion