tuscl

Having fun just because!

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
I know this might be out of the norm for some TUSCLers, but. ..... i love just having fun with strippers. No extras needed. Don’t get me wrong, I will ALWAYS accept safe extras, but I truly like just having fun with people. SCs seem to allow me that uninhibited fun!

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    When I first started SCing I used to have a more stressful job with much longer hours and the SC was a great-way to decompress and get away from "real life".

But I've never been one to be a social butterfly of sorts thus for me a SC visit is mostly about getting my horny physical needs met vs socializing - I do some socializing but it's not my main-thing nor my main motivation when hitting the SC.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^. Don’t get me wrong. I love Extras clubs. However, I actually like the social part as much or more. If i absolutely need the extras, I don’t mess around... I just AMP my ass. Much better quality,hot Asians who DO NOT ALLOW FAILURE. LOL. They get the job done even if they can’t give FS because of their genetically SMALL attributes. I truly love the small talk that SCs afford.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    This is right
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I enjoy the social aspect of SCs too; however, I don't go to SC to socialize, if I want to just socialize I have civvies.

For me SCs are for extras and when I'm not getting extras I'm reconning to find out who does what for how much.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Good attitude. XD
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ go home
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ but not with MackTruck. He doesn’t want to fuck you either.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ cristobal i feel the same way
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I enjoy buying the ladies a drink or two or three. That said I can do it in any bar! Nice thing about SCs is the ladies know it is just kept there although I have had a few offer to go to my room.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    there's a regular at my home club who does this. this guy is probably late twenties or early thirties. he comes in and buys multiple drinks, talks to the dancers and plays video games in the game room. never seen him get dances. but he tips very well. the last time i saw him which was one week from today, he gave at least 3 dancers tips in the 20 dollar range--it was a bundle of ones he just tossed onto stage as he was headed to the smoking patio
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If you're having fun, then you're doing it right.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    CMI posted: "If you're having fun, then you're doing it right."

+1. Perfectly said. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to enjoy your club visits. if what you are doing works for you then go yee forth.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    You’re doing it wrong when you go to dive bars wearing a three piece suit impersonating a chemical engineer. https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I do that... I like the social aspect of it. Picking up dancers is kinda like a game for me. I'll get a dance once in a while but I buy drinks and I tip ones I want to tip. SOmetimes I offer my management services and help them out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion