tuscl

Ever notice mileage increase when a dancer is pissed at her S/O?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
It has happened to me several times over the years. The latest one was last Saturday with a dancer that I have known for many years. She has only rarely been working at the club over the last couple of years but previously we had done a dozen or so VIPs. So we hooked up Saturday. No warm up dances. Straight to VIP. Well not actually because we had a 20 minute wait for a VIP room. During that time she gave me an ear full of all of the drama she is going through with her BF.

We finally get to the room and I was expecting the same GFE that I had always gotten from her but this time it was different. The mileage was more than I was comfortable with ITC. I'm not going into detail but those of you that know me, know that takes a lot. Not sure I want a repeat. I damn sure don't want to get involved with her BF drama.

But most of the time when they are pissed at their boy friends and are trying to get even, it is an enjoyable experience.

23 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Yeah...I remember doing a lot at one point in reaction to a boyfriend-at-the-time and his constant lying. (We broke up not too long after)

I was emotionally distraught, but damn making money was ridiculously easy when it happened.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    It's hard to tell with just a random stripper, but I definitely have had an ATF where she used me for revenge whenever she was angry at her SO. Nice position to be in!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Yep.....somebody has to be in the right place at the right time.....might as well be me.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Yes, I’ve had girls offering FS or BJ in vip after getting an ear full about their boyfriend problems.

Girls quickly find another guy to rebound with when their emotionally upset. Guys tend to scare women away when they’re pissed off with their SO, at least that was my experience in my playa days.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    When i find out there is an SO I am no longer interested. So I don’t care. Unless she’s totally down to cheat.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I don't get to know dancers well enough to find out about their SO.

However, if they mention (or if I see the picture in their phone) a SO, it's a deal breaker and I pass.

I realize most dancers/bargirls have SO but I don't want to know/hear about/see it at the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't like to hear S.O. drama but maybe now I'll be more sympathetic and see where it goes
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Papi, speaking from experience you won’t want to do that because you have to hear a lot of BS before you get down to business, and I’m not sure I have the stamina for that kind of groundwork anymore.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    A thread about strippers and not Dugan? Is this April fools?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I thought that it might make a nice change. :)
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @nicespice. You have any BF breakups scheduled anytime soon? Asking for a friend.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    The first time I got a BBBJ from my CF she was mad her bf who she was in an open relationship with fucked another girl without a condom.

There's also a stripper I used to be casual ITC friends with who once admitted she was mad at her baby Daddy and planned to go home with the next Marine or cowboy who came through the door and she succeeded.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Yes, I once had an OTC version of this. For months the girl refused offers from me to go OTC because of loyalty to her SO - she was widely known ITC as one of the girls who didn't do that sort of thing. Then I happened in on a night when she was in the middle of a big fight with him. Not only did she change course, but she behaved like I was her long lost love finally returned. Then sadly, a week later she had patched things up with him and was back to her normal self.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    revenge sex...!!!!!!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    It does seem there is something too this. It kind of takes being in the right place at the right time though.
  • busta_nut
    6 years ago
    Just happened to me on Fri.. She and baby daddy have been fighting. While sitting at table about to get a couple of dances before she left.. he texted her. The message was basically that it was open relationship time.. she asked me if I wanted to leave.. I said Check please.. and we headed down the street to the no tell motel for a extended free session..God Bless Douche Bag Boy Friends.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yeah, it’s happened a few times. Most notable is a local girl, known as a stuck up bitch, but who’s always been cordial with me. She’d always declined anything more than a good lap dance, always citing her boyfriend.

One day 10 years or so ago (when nudity was still allowed, and the club she worked at had a private room with a locking door), I walk in, and she’s quietly fuming at the bar. I asked her if she wanted a drink, to which she replied with a rather snappish “no thanks”.

Then she looked at me for a few seconds and said “how about a VIP?” We’d long since covered what I want in a VIP, and she’d always said no. I was opening my mouth to say that very thing when she said “anything you want.”

After she’d explained that she’d caught her BF in bed with another girl, again, and she was fed up, we went back to the room and fucked our brains out.

That lasted about two weeks, and we got in an OTC session, before she got back with him and went back to no sex.

But, for about the next five years, once or twice a year, I’d get a text saying that he’d done something stupid again and would I like to meet.

Then she quit him for good, and met a decent sort. Got married last year and, based on Facebook, is doing well.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    A month or two ago I had a girl ranting to me about BF. Not an extras girl, but offered that. "Fucking asshole and his fucking friends. I should cut his fucking balls off. Fuck it. Wanna do a VIP?" Just full of venom. I actually declined. I felt she would later regret it (not my problem) and the anger would be directed at me for taking advantage (would be my problem). Stayed way from the drama.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Its interesting when that happens. I once had a stripper who never gave extras. Offer me FS in the VIP room.
  • dutchman2000
    6 years ago
    Yes definitely!!!!! There were also a couple of slaps involved and she tried choking me a couple of times!!!! Think maybe she was drunk and pissed!! All with a smile on her face but was pushing it. She'd laugh it off then get real randy then out of nowhere grab me by the neck and give a squeeze. That stopped after I dug fingertips into her butt cheeks a bit. Then after she wanted to sit and have drinks. Now, she's all friendly when I approach her on stage but avoids doing privates with me. Weird one!!
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Yep, I have enjoyed the benefits of a dancer's spout with her significant other. One dancer I started out with a lap dance, and then after two songs she asks me to head to the champagne room with her. I have occasionally gotten half hours with her, and they were usually good, but not enough to make me want to go back many time.

Based on the way her lap dance was going, it was pretty likely I would get a good dance. So I headed back. Next thing you know she is on top of me, takes her bottoms off and starts kissing me all over and starts some intense DFK, and things went better and better from there.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    how much better?
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Yep, a few months a go I went to a room with a dancer as she was telling me what a dick her SO was and I just nodded, whatever. 10 minutes later she is Dting me and asking if I like anal. I had seen her twice before in the club and done a room once which was just some great LD and stick shifting. Major increase in mileage based on her SO being a cheating asshole.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion