Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

So glad I signed up for the TUSCL newsletter.

datinman

Not in Kansas anymore

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

After 6 years on this site, I was shocked to see a TUSCL newsletter in my e-mail inbox for the first time. I think it is a brilliant idea to have regularly contributing members pen the various columns. What was your favorite column?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

My personal favorite was “SHADOWCAT’S CORNER”. Who knew that novelty T-shirts were such a chick magnet.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

I also liked “IMPLO” featuring Papi_Chulo’s exhaustive treatise on writing a concise review. I really liked how he broke it down into four sections. Not sure it needed to be 6 pages long though.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

My favorite is the "Dear SJG" column in which TUSCLers can write to SJG to receive advice on strip clubbing.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Yeah Dear SJG is good, but my favorite was “PROFOUND PROMCLAMATIONS”? SJG’s advice column on how to make your semen taste better. I never realized how inconsiderate I was being not only to the dancers gargling my splooge, but also to the guys that do a Front Room Make-out session immediately afterwards. It certainly seems as if he has done a lot of research on the subject. Props for him finding a way to include Satanism, classic rock bands, medieval illuminated manuscripts, and the history of capitalism in a column about eating pineapple.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Flagooner’s “TALES FROM HOME” (Oh, wait, that’s “TALES FROM A HOME”) comparing and contrasting LDK vs SBK. I didn’t even know Sponge Bath King was a thing. Oh well, whatever floats the grapes in your fruit cup.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

RickiBoi’s column on how to win friends and influence people was sure a crowd pleaser.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I am really slow this morning. WTF are you talking about. I have never received or sent an email on TUSCL.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I mean email news letters. I have received emails from Founder when my reviews have been approved.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Glad you all enjoyed it.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

sc, what day is today?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

OK. I was expecting that today but it still went over my head. I think I'll go take a nap. :)

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I enjoyed the newsletter too.

Especially, the comics page:

The best joke was the stripper offering free FS on April's Fools Day.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Monger Mugshots is the best. The SJG mugshot for Violation of Farm Yard animals cracked me up.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Ahahaha these are great xD

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

I loved Lolita’s pictures in the newsletter.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I like the one about the FBI looking for Crazyjoe. I had to fix all those airplane shitters. They got a corner of the shit truck on the tarmac in one of the pics

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement