tuscl

So glad I signed up for the TUSCL newsletter.

datinman
Not in Kansas anymore
Monday, April 1, 2019 4:03 AM
After 6 years on this site, I was shocked to see a TUSCL newsletter in my e-mail inbox for the first time. I think it is a brilliant idea to have regularly contributing members pen the various columns. What was your favorite column?

16 comments

• datinman
    5 years ago
    My personal favorite was “SHADOWCAT’S CORNER”. Who knew that novelty T-shirts were such a chick magnet.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I also liked “IMPLO” featuring Papi_Chulo’s exhaustive treatise on writing a concise review. I really liked how he broke it down into four sections. Not sure it needed to be 6 pages long though.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    My favorite is the "Dear SJG" column in which TUSCLers can write to SJG to receive advice on strip clubbing.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Yeah Dear SJG is good, but my favorite was “PROFOUND PROMCLAMATIONS”? SJG’s advice column on how to make your semen taste better. I never realized how inconsiderate I was being not only to the dancers gargling my splooge, but also to the guys that do a Front Room Make-out session immediately afterwards. It certainly seems as if he has done a lot of research on the subject. Props for him finding a way to include Satanism, classic rock bands, medieval illuminated manuscripts, and the history of capitalism in a column about eating pineapple.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Flagooner’s “TALES FROM HOME” (Oh, wait, that’s “TALES FROM A HOME”) comparing and contrasting LDK vs SBK. I didn’t even know Sponge Bath King was a thing. Oh well, whatever floats the grapes in your fruit cup.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    RickiBoi’s column on how to win friends and influence people was sure a crowd pleaser.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I am really slow this morning. WTF are you talking about. I have never received or sent an email on TUSCL.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I mean email news letters. I have received emails from Founder when my reviews have been approved.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Glad you all enjoyed it.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    sc, what day is today?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    OK. I was expecting that today but it still went over my head. I think I'll go take a nap. :)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I enjoyed the newsletter too. Especially, the comics page: The best joke was the stripper offering free FS on April's Fools Day.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Monger Mugshots is the best. The SJG mugshot for Violation of Farm Yard animals cracked me up.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ahahaha these are great xD
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I loved Lolita’s pictures in the newsletter.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I like the one about the FBI looking for Crazyjoe. I had to fix all those airplane shitters. They got a corner of the shit truck on the tarmac in one of the pics
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion