tuscl

Top reason i love 2 LDK

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
1. Afraid of STD
2. Afraid of getting a stripper Preggo
3. It's more affordable
4. Girls are usually younger and shit loads more attractive in comparison to most extras girls.. Just saying its a harsh truth about the industry
5. Because i fucking can.. Its a gift LOL

What yall say fuckers

29 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I like to cum in my pants too.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I do think often the least attractive strippers are extras girls; you can scrape by for a while giving a bi every time you sell VIP. Clean dancers are often young and hot because that's the only way a clean dancer makes money.

There are hot extras girls, but most know what they are worth.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Preach!
  • kingcripple
    6 years ago
    NS next time we meet up can i make you cum in your pants then?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao amen
  • SanchoRG
    6 years ago
    +1
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    1. Feels great - better than HJ, not as good as BJ.

2. Easy to get.

3. Cheap.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Fuck yeah I love to LDK
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Ya know. I can't really argue with anything that is being said here.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Don’t lie to us Juice. I know strippers suck your dick for free cause they can’t resist your redneck charms. I’ve seen your system in action. You don’t need to settle for an LDK.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Don’t lie to us Juice. I know strippers suck your dick for free cause they can’t resist your redneck charms. I’ve seen your system in action. You don’t need to settle for an LDK.
  • wellhungsac420
    5 years ago
    Do you give a heads up first?
    I never did, then one time I mentioned the impending eruption and the dancer quickly took matters into her own hands and directed the mess on to her cleavage. When I thanked her she said it easily wiped up so no reason not to. Ever since I've had similar experiences, boobs, bellies, asses, even my own belly, girls seem to enjoy watching and don't mind using a wipe for a quick clean-up so you don't have to sit in a sticky wet pair of jeans. Give it a try.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I've always been a stealth LDKer. I don't have issue talking about it to my stripper if it comes up, but since I keep my jizz to myself I don't see a need to discuss anything.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Not a member of the sticky pants club, thank god ;)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I've only LDK once, when I received my first nude LD.

Then I found out FS extras were available in the VIP, I was never able to have another LDK.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I will say the odds of a man getting an STD from getting his dick sucked are basically zero.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Well, I suppose it's one way to convert a premature ejaculation problem into a positive. But ugh - my stomch curdles every time this topic is trolled.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Why? Is it because you know how to have fun better than anybody else on this site?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @rickdugan LMAO you are clueless about it being an ejaculation problem.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @Meat: No, because I just can't imagine doing that whole sticky wet pants walk of shame from the LD room to the exit.

@Sir, whatever helps you sleep better at night. ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @rickdugan I sleep fine and thanks. Also the same to you, thinking what you do. It's funny that you mentioned the topic being "trolled" in the process of you trolling it. Hope your stomach doesn't keep you up at night.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Usually one goes and cleans up in the restroom.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Only reason I prefer it is for safety. I understand condoms are highly effective, but dont trust my well being on a thin piece of plastic when it comes to the girls i see at extra spots
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Only reason I prefer it is for safety. I understand condoms are highly effective, but dont trust my well being on a thin piece of plastic when it comes to the girls i see at extra spots
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol ldk for the damcers but not for me lmfao
  • Book Guy
    5 years ago
    Isn't there something to the fact that you're doing it without anybody knowing? You're incognito, surreptitious, it's like being a spy or an undercover cop. Do people find the subterfuge and secrecy exciting, titillating?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Book Guy that's a good point and yeah there's a bit of an adrenaline rush with me getting a stealth LDK for the first few times. I can't say it is the reason I LDK because the best ones are when my stripper knows that's what I want and she had no issue helping me along with it. But that said there is some fun to be had in secret about it.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I also agree that dancers who get guys to LDK are still clean dancers. For one, the girl might not even realize she's getting the guy off, just giving a nice grinding dance. And even if she does know and is willingly helping (which are my favorite type of dancers), she's still just giving a dance. Your dick is not out, therefore it's not an extra. Unless it's some prude type club where even a girl who let's a PL suck on her boob is considered dirty. In which case, FUCK that club.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion