tuscl

Do dancers in your club wear the same outfit every time you see them?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 12:40 AM
I've noticed this at one of my clubs where a girl I've seen before is wearing the same outfit that she was wearing when I first saw her.

29 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yep. Happens frequently. Kind of a turn off for me.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    They wear outfits???
  • Rick714
    5 years ago
    The strippers I’m familiar with never wear the same outfit twice.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    some girls wear the same outfit over and over again because they like the style and it works for them. and some girls change their outfits twice three times or four times during their shift!!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Do you expect them to buy a new outfit for every shift??? Do you ever where the same outfit to work?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^No but trixie could change with bambi and destiny could change with mysteria
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Where I have been the girls swap clothes sometimes. Also most girls I have seen change several times during a shift because the clothes get wet.......either by sweat or ........
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ Yeah, but they have them cleaned and wear them again.
  • rockie
    5 years ago
    Two out of the ten dancers that currently entertain me wear the same outfit every time. I would drop them from my line up if I disliked the outfit or am offered a reason to question their hygiene. There are a number of items dancers wear that I'm not fond of (fishnets) and I have dropped them from my dancers from go to list because of an ensemble that I'm not fond of. A couple of dancers have asked why I dropped them and occasionally their ensemble (or routine) has been altered to accommodate both of our requirements. The conversation only occurs if I'm asked by a dancer that interests me. The only typical matter that I address with a dancer is to not perform any gymnastic flips, as I have no interest in the impact of a failed impactful performance!
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I don't pay much attention to their "outfit" as I am there for their birthday suit!
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Some girls only own a couple outfits. Others own dozens and change several times a shift.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I've met a very few strippers who always wore the same outfit every time I saw them. In at least one case, it was a girl who decided that outfit flattered her figure best, and had a bunch of them.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    You people are so shallow. ;-)
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Personally I much prefer outfits that are not over glamorous and I absolutely detest fishnets and garter belts. In fact once I was in a sc and the dancer made a point of asking me if I would be ok if she only wore her nylons during out lap dance - she was a keeper! Most dancers seem to have a couple outfits that they rotate through however I was surprised last time I was in a Wisconsin club when as the night went on a truly beautiful young Native American dancer just ended up wearing a small gstring and stripper heels whenever she was off stage. When I asked , she smiled saying guys want to see titties and pussy so why hide them? And she said it was easier to strip on stage or for a lap dance if she was already nude. Yes, she was a lot of fun to hang out with. Reminded me of some dancers in Dallas at the club around the corner from Baby Dolls that had a topless side and a nude side in the same complex separated by a courtyard. In 2008-2011 many times dancers would strip nude on stage (on the topless side) and then lounge around with customers only wearing their stripper heels and carrying their crown royal bags - fun place!
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    Generally yes, well it’s the same lingerie even though the sailor girl mentioned she tried changing costume once and everyone was like “ but you’re the sailor girl”
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Some do, some don’t.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ What gmd said. If she's hot, I don't care even a little.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Too much of my cum on it to wear again
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I've noticed some girls tend to have a larger rotation than others. Sometimes, that "rotation" is really just one outfit. A bad outfit will cause me to avoid a dancer, but if its not otherwise objectionable I don't care if its the same one as last time. I do notice it periodically though.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A few of them do wear the same outfit every day. Usually it is something which has been extremely well selected and indeed, they do look very good in it. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Now that you mention it, I guess some do - but I don't pay much attention to the outfit since it's about her getting out of it that focus on - only focus on the outfit if it somehow interferes w/ the dance.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Some really do have an eye for pattern and color, and for how different girls are proportioned. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I don’t care mostly either. If it’s stinky or looks grungy, I’d care, but prolly not otherwise. There’s a local girl who wears the same outfit every time she works. It’s always clean though.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Depends on the club, seems more prevalent in dive clubs.. My ATF always wore the same 4 outfits that she would change into throughout her shift.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    With the main one I've known who did that it was at the Sunnyvale Cheetahs Club, nude. She wore white stripper shoes and a real short mini dress, white and turquoise print. Looked awesome on her. So it was not a two piece outfit. I think this latter made the difference. SJG
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    Maybe she's a super hero... or split the atom. [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I couldn't care less what they wear
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    For what it's worth i generally wear the same few PL outfits i set aside specifically for SCing. And literally only 2-3 SCing pants/jeans (yes i still wear jeans to the SC) that i wear all the time and only one or two pair of SCing shoes that i've kept remarkably clean. Wearing the same pants over a period of years actually wears them down a bit, softening them up particularly around the knees and the crotch. I have noticed the girls that seem to wear the same outfit every time i see them but i tend to go to the SCs usually on the same days of the week so maybe that's not their only outfit. It still looks a little lazy and cheap, but in general i could care less about the clothes that are on them. I like them a lot better off of them. It also seems a little hypocritical in my case as even if i'm not wearing the same thing every time, it's almost the same look every time. I do wear freshly washed clothes on every visit though. So there's that. I doubt that these girls in question are wearing only one outfit every single time they work. I'll try to pay attention a little more and see if there's a correlation between the funky (pussy) smelling girls and the one/few outfit girls. Also, i wonder about the girls that change their outfit multiple times in one shift. I think if PLs are drunk enough, they might even get fooled into thinking the girl's a different dancer and dance with her again, lol...
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    The "always broke" girls have 3 or 4 outfits to choose from. The girls who make good money have 6 or 7 outfits. So, if you go clubbing once a week, you often see them wearing the same dress from before. Many girls have told me they always make more money in a certain outfit, so they wear that "lucky" outfit more often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion