tuscl

At the end of the day ....

Monday, March 18, 2019 4:58 PM
are you an Ass-man or Boobs-guy ?
Only get to pick one or the other

Boobs-guy special:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Denise-M…

Ass-man special:
https://www.lifeoftrends.com/geek-new-se…

29 comments

• rogertex
    5 years ago
    At the end of the day .... me ASSMAN
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Ass-man special (let's try this link)
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2746492772…
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Always thought Denise Milani's boobs were far too huge, though vincemichaels vehemently disagreed. She's a beautiful girl otherwise.

As for the ass pic, without a face, I won't say yay or nay, but it's a good start.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Boobs.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Ass at the end of the day but i would be perfectly fine stuck with denise milani on a deserted island the rest of my life. These asspics are weak though. Im too dumb to insert links but check out aylin asin. Perfect ass. Sheridan love is one of my favorites and satisfies fanatics of either. Some would probably call her “fat” but i likes em full figured like that.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    joe,

"aylin asin" got no response. Spelling?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I like everything about a woman's body - if there's something about her bod I really like, unlikely I'll pass b/c she's lacking in other parts.

But if I had to choose I'd say large-natural boobs are my largest preference.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    i enjoy both but if forced to choose boobs.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I absolutely love big puffy, long nipples on a any size tits with a thin waist and bubble but ass!
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Boobs
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    At the end of the day I prefer large natural boobs.

Which is funny b/c I prefer them at the beginning of the day also - go figure.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Both but if I gotta pick ass all day. I just hate no ass.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Tits.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I have an ass..... BOOBS!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Ass
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    Legs and ass. I've never really cared if the woman was big breasted or not. Nice DSL lips are also a plus.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Oh, come on! DSL is slow, outdated Internet technology... ;-)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I'm nitpicky as fuck about boobs, so boobs it is.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Boobs...

And thanks for getting back on topic rogertex
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Ass.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Boobs. Still looking for Asian nipples.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    Pussy
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Ass
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    It's puzzling that when you say "ass guy" or "boob guy", the assumption is automatically that what you like is giant, even disproportionate, asses and tittays. I mean, Piggie said "pussy", but no one is assuming that because he said that, he likes giant floppy meatcurtain pussies (although hey, he might).

I'm an ass guy. I like a proportional, heart-shaped, projecting ass on a slim body. It will not be huge or look like she takes 20-pound dumps out of it.

I'm not a boob guy at all, but to the extent I like boobs, my favorite appear impossibly gravity-defying and pert, firm and perfectly-shaped boobs on a slim body -- and to get that look, you're usually talking no bigger than B cup.

To give Piggie equal time, I prefer small pussies, with labia minor either completely hidden or just playing peek-a-boo
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I always thought I was an ass man. I love looking at asses, but in bed I really get into boobs. So I guess boobs
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Sophie's choice, but...Boobies
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'm more of an ass man, but I just looked at those 2 links. I'd change to the tits girl. DAYUM.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Big boobs are fun
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Ass votes: 9
    Boobs votes: 15
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion