• JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Maybe a 6. Honestly hard to tell under those 43 layers of makeup
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    its really not much makeup in her pics
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    Hard to tell if she is even real - too damned much make up and she has an ass you could land a helo on. Not at all attractive!!
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    About a half pound of makeup on her face and an abnormally large ass that will look like shit after kids. Typical Kardashian wannabe all these hoes look the same. It's an LA Persian look, about a 5. She should spend less time posing and more time running the cellulite off that huge dumper.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Not Persian and doesn't have cellulite. Not that much makeup either... So what do girls you're around look like?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Dude you asked me to rate her, I did. Not a fan of wannabe Kardashianism. Dont get butthurt and lol that's a shitton of makeup.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I'm not butt hurt.

But the general consensus on here by middle to older white men leans against ethnic women. It reflects their politics, social views, views on race, etc...

I'm also interested in the general way so many are intimidated by women who take care of their appearance.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I’m an older white man and I love beautiful girls of all different ethnicities!
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Too thick.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I'm not saying all, at my favorite club, the oldest regulars love the Black girls for example...
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    But the general consensus on here by middle to older white men leans against ethnic women. It reflects their politics, social views, views on race, etc...
    --
    Where do you come up with this? Typical libturd illogical 'logic.' Older white men like hot bitches regardless of ethnicity. This one ain't all that, shes cute, a solid 7.5, but not a 10 for me. She might get to an 8 or 8.t if she ditched the copycat Kim K look and found her own.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Well first off clearly Asian women aren't "ethnic". The silent, forgotten, model minority.

There's probably socioeconomic factors in what I'm attracted to. I like the upper middle class girl next door/cheerleader look and don't like the inner city look as much. It's not exactly a race thing; I've seen poor white girls with the same look and not found it appealing.

One of the big differences is middle to upper class women can't show that they are trying to look good. The natural look dominates, even if it's a carefully constructed "natural" look. The lower class look is definitely more "you're damn right I put time and effort and money into looking like this!"
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The natural look hasn't been in style for a while though. Its more about crazy eye makeup now. Different colors.I think the middle and upper middle classes are more into the preppy look...also much thinner standards. But there are racial connotations that go along with it.... Its how whiteness becomes normative in American society. The girl next door is basically the middle class white girl in her suburban home.
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    Hot enough! But to make 10, she swallows, right??
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    And just read the other posts.... REALLY?? You wouldn’t love to tap that given the chance? On a right-now-today-she’s-in-your-lap basis, who’s not taking her home for $200+???
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    You are a sucker for make up.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I don’t want her. You can have her. She’s too fat for me!
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    I like latinas but this girl is not real hot to me. Maybe a 7. Kinda short and looks like she has the potential to get huge over time.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    a 6 to 7
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    curves don't equal fat. she's slim thick....
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Thick=fat. It’s okay to love fat girls.
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    3.952801 (more or less)
  • goosman
    6 years ago
    I'm with Captainfun. No one can say I don't like Latinas or women of color in general, so when I'm very "meh" about her, it should mean something.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    How much do you think you'd have in common with her? Do you think she would be attracted to you?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Icey,

If she were in TJ, I would do her. But she is not one I would be willing to pay the full $100 to. I'd probably offer her $80, then if she said no, I would just go find a better looking girl.

Oh, were you trying to say that this was your girlfriend too ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion