tuscl

Coolest Pick Up Place

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Friday, March 15, 2019 6:44 PM
Where is the coolest place you've tried (or succeeded) to pick up a civvie? Non-dating (or hook up) sites included.

76 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    The public library; she was in her late teens, working behind the desk; blonde blue eyes, long silky hair. She light up the entire place with her smile, and illuminate the world with her heart. She left for college and we lost touch. Five years later a friend and I walked in a Starbucks by the Beach in Southern Cali and she was in line ahead of us and saw me and looked and pointed at me and we both said at the same time the Library. One of the most beautiful girls I have meet in my life, nice, sweet, intelligent. Thank you for making me think about her and remember her.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Alaska
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    CJ, I think they call that statutory rape in most states.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Burger King
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 I tend to believe (and hope) when he wrote late teens, he meant 18.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    College swimming pool
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @muddy9 Burger King bathroom? Like the "Humpty Dance" by Digital Underground. JK...
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @flagooner Warming up the igloo, Alaska would be cool.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Haha na she was working. And I was like hey you wanna go out after your shift? I’m proud of that, cause it took a lot of balls at the time. Shit still takes balls no doubt I was little younger and was crazy nervous.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @muddy9 I agree, ballsy move and you should be proud.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @Warrior15 We both were 19 just out of High School, she left first to College...
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    RandomMember - "College swimming pool" flagooner - "Alaska" Guys don't forget the walk-in freezer at your grocery store. It's def cooler than a college swimming pool and probs cooler than Alaska. .... and that's where the meat is.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    To go along with the literal coolest place thread going on here: I tried (but failed) to pick up a cute Walmart employee who was restocking the frozen food section. After a nice 5 minute semi-flirty conversation, she turned me down cold to a lunch invitation.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    ^ that's cold frozen delicacies need to be thawed before licked and eaten. you needed to take her back to the front room before proceeding to the back room. protocol !
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Doesn't late teens mean 18 and 19? Early teens 13-14, mid teens 15-17, late teens 18-19. Logic rules that in the case of a remainder number in a series of categories, the middle category should be the biggest.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Anyway remaining on-topic. I think house parties are the best option for trying to pickup a girl. Its a matter of balance between anonymity and intimacy that allows the best environment. Nightclubs are too anonymous, so loud nobody can hear anybody, and the only way you can communicate with people is through dancing/body language which is very difficult. House parties allow a higher level of communication while still providing the anonymity and stimulation that loud music gives. Its not quite as loud as nightclubs are though so people can still talk to each other if they are right in-front of them. However, other people will not be able to.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Also the number of people in the environment can be a problem. Too many people and the girls who can pretty much fuck whoever they want get option paralysis and won't choose you, too few people and you have too few options.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I myself tried the library with the librarian, but it turned out she was married. Oops! I did end up picking up a date with a lady from my local BWW back when I lived in Omaha. We went out twice, but that was it. I didn't go back to that BWW for 2 years after that.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Wedding reception. Yes, they made a movie about it. But there is some truth behind the Wedding Chasers story. Girls get a little horny around a wedding. And any single unattached girl is more than a little vulnerable when she goes to a wedding. I remember going to a cousins wedding in downtown Austin. All of the wedding party stayed in the same hotel that the reception was in. I ended up banging one of the bridesmaids that night.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 A wedding reception is awesome (and inspiring). In the past, I would just bring a date but I like the idea of trying to pick up a civvie and I have a wedding to attend in June/July, might be fun.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The fruit and vegetable refrigerator in Costco, I had a sweatshirt wrapped around my neck and a nice looking young milf asked me to let her borrow it so she could pick out veggies she returned it to me with a phone number in my pocket, True story goes to show there is opportunity everyplace if you look.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Well she must have thought you were 10-15 years younger than you really are. And by removing the sweatshirt she could see your designer backbrace.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Whatever works bro, I gotta use the assets I got to my best advantage;)
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    At my age it would probably be an assisted living complex. In my young days it was always private parties.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    The honky tonk country bars in the Phoenix area. You can literally sit at the bar, and you’d have to be gay to not get laid. If Handle Bar J’s is still open in Scottsdale, Roosters in Mesa, and Norton’s befor it closed in Gilbert. I’ve been out of the game too long, but I literally sat at the bar and would watch the parade of women come through, make eyes, buy the lady a drink and it was on!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    “Where is the coolest place you've tried (or succeeded) to pick up a civvie?”. church. and my front porch.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    college library. one day, a very pretty hispanic looking girl sat down beside me in class. i wanted an excuse to see her again (it was a big class-room), so i asked for her e-mail so we could help each other out in case one of us missed class one day. she gave me her e-mail so one day we planned to meet in the library to study together. i thought it was going to be just her. turns out she brought along two of her girlfriends. so here i am in this study room with 3 other females. after we got done studying, i asked the girl would she exit the study room (where her friends we're) so that i could ask her something in the library and so i asked her out to lunch and she didn't give me a yes or no answer. i didn't end up seeing her again. later on thru e-mail she told me that she knew i didn't mean any harm, but it made her feel uncomfortable because she was only looking for a study partner. i guess it was awkward due to my timing.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Jersey Shore when I was younger. At the Kentucky Derby when I was older.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "college library." ------------- Lost my virginity freshman yr to beautiful grad student working in the library. She invited me to her place out of the blue.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful At church? I've picked up at church too, I wasnt listen to the preacher I was scouting the talent.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Top 5 surprise hookup experiences in no particular order. 1- I got seduced by a worker at a Vegas weed dispensary. She kept staring and put her hand in mine when she handed over the weed, blushed and gave me her number. We texted and hooked up after her shift. 2- An Uber driver...young girl, very bubbly and just great personality...we really hit it off and had a back seat make out and blowjob session. 3- A bag girl at Vons. 4- The welfare office, lots of hot girls there...mostly single moms but still. Also lots of off duty dancers finessing the system... 5- I used to live at a place where they had different assistants working in the manager's office all the time. I ended up fucking more than a few of them... It was always hot young Latinas.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I may have to hang out the welfare office a little more lol.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You'd be surprised what you find there... you can also get free baked goods at ones here at least.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @phat boi, forgive me but you are so full of shit, anyone that believes a word you say send them down my way, I got a bridge across the east river I’m trying to sell, I’ll let it go cheap.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @25 Lol, I believe he was at the unemployment/welfare office... Lol
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    We're all full of shit, that's why we have bowel movements But I forgot, you only believe whatever legitimates your myopic worldview.... You argue for the sake of arguing and to uphold your fragile little ego. Grow the fuck up.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "1- I got seduced by a worker at a Vegas weed dispensary. She kept staring and put her hand in mine when she handed over the weed, blushed and gave me her number. We texted and hooked up after her shift." Since when do girls walk up to random guys out in the daylight hours and seduce them? This sounds like something only an anime girl would do.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    People don't have specific times they hit on others at. You meet people anywhere, any time...
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It was around 7 pm though... they have 24 hour dispensaries.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Lolz
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Guess everything ends up being "lulz" when your sorry ass never gets hit on or flirted with
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Church - got a lot of dates and my wife there!
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Well its like, at house parties when they are drunk sometimes girls do come up and start grinding on you or making conversation with you, or just making out with you. But out in normal daylight hours when nobody has alcohol in their system?
  • larryfisherman
    5 years ago
    I was talking to a hot female customer in the strip club. We had really good conversations. We exchanged numbers, but nothing came out of it.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Yeah, people are open to meeting anyone anywhere. Obviously your approach and their actions are appropriate for the situation and place, but still. You never know who you're meet, where, when... time or place doesn't matter.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Indoor shopping malls are great. But you cannot be following them around. Have to decide fast and act. Always works for me. But there they are not dressed sexy. For dressed sexy it is usually civvie night clubs. But not so easy there. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Girls in SoCal are always dressed nice at malls... you can wait to pass them a few times, flirt a little then talk
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    High heels and dresses? No shit? They are sensitive, so I limit it to one pass by, then come around to see her from the other side, then close. can't follow her until she stops someplace good. Guys who hit on them are fine, but not guys who hover around. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Also, you have to have your words decided. She must know why you are at the shopping mall instead of at work. She should also know why you are there, what you do, where you live or are from, etc. At night clubs, they are dressed more sexy, but it will not be anywhere's near as easy to move on them. SJG We're Still Right [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Depends on the size of the mall. But you see them one or two times and if they flirt, talk to them. Sometimes its a like game for them, passing and flirting... if they like you they'll sit down in your view or walk into the same store. Things like that. Not always heels and dresses, but sexy clothes, makeup. You see a lot of heels and dresses in Vegas malls and more upscale LA malls
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ thank you for that info!!! SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You should try it. If you have a pedestrian outdoor mall type place or pedestrian walk that should get girls since its warming up.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    For some reason the indoor malls, I think girls separated from their cars and the parking lot, works easier. SJG
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    As I reflect back, most of my successes were either at wedding receptions, company parties or groups of coworkers out on a Friday Happy Hour. All of these outings have in common the appearance or illusion of familiarity. I imagine the women assume if you've been invited to the wedding/party/outing that you are not a serial killer. I have rarely, if ever, had success with a total stranger at a bar with very few exceptions (maybe a couple New Years Eves).
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I've tried to avoid mixing work and pleasure. I will do the happy hour thing but I don't try to pick up a work mate, too much potential for disaster.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Most all the women I have ever known and shared intimacies with have been total strangers hit on in places like bars, night clubs, or college dances. Never wedding receptions, which I do not go to, and never coworkers or their parties, which I do not go to. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The outdoor malls are more sociable, people stop more, there are things to see...
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    Haha -- yeah, bedding down with co-workers in the 80's and 90's was the way to go. Now, it is the third rail of fucking around (#MeToo). One of only a handful of reasons I am glad I am not in my 20's anymore.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In an indoor mall, there is lots of covered space in the area between the stores. You can scope out, and then move in. In an outdoor mall, people just walk on a narrow path way under the awning. They go to a couple of stores, and then back to the car. Don't want to close on the girl when she is on the black top, or getting to her car. In my experience, Indoor malls are better. People spend more time in them. Tends to be more female too. Slower shopping, more clothes oriented. YMMV SJG TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] Pleaser 9" and 10" [view link] Sister is frightened of her own people [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Out here the malls have areas to sit down, different clubs, restaurants, so people make a day of it and the common areas get a lot of interaction. Its great in the spring when it warms up and in the summer.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sounds like an indoor mall, or at least a larger kind of outdoor mall. Sounds good. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I've pick up at malls, night clubs, coffee shops, fast food restaurants, bars, car shows, but the coolest place was the gas station. Yes, the gas station. There was a hottie trying to put gas in her car and I saw she was struggling, so I helped her and it lead to a good conversation, which lead to a lunch date, and then some adult dessert.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Beaches are great too. Boardwalks.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Poker Table. I was all in later that night.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @uprightcitizen Lol... Nice, very nice.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @upright Both inches?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Funeral home
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo True monger, even at a funeral
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    :)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I failed at the laundromat... Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I tell you, those large indoor shopping malls do work. Just got to learn how to do it. But there are enough nice looking young women. SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    lol @ Flag No I was not using your cock. I brought my own.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Recently, picked up a civvie at the mall while buying a gift for another girl. She asked who the gift was for, I told her my niece (it's not). After talking for about 5 minutes, I offered to take her to lunch, she accepted, and had a nice conversation. Afterwards we exchanged numbers, this could get interesting.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    @papi: What, because she couldn't run away? ;-D
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    This one is weird, but I've had luck in Vegas at lunch buffets...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal +10 SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion