tuscl

Recognizable?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Do any of you think that any of the dancers at your regular clubs can identify you simply by reading this forum?

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out it's a yes for me, but I don't think many know about this site.

I think it would be funny to have a dancer ask me if I'm Flagooner.

41 comments

• bubba267
    6 years ago
    The bibb and fruit cup juice would be a dead giveaway anyways...
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Yeah probably if they really knew me. The whole aggressive lap dance thing is a dead give away.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Depends on how much detail you go into regarding your life, activities, and appearance. But sure, it's absolutely possible.

I saw a guy review Club Desire. He relayed which dancers he was interacting with and how. Another regular chimed in to say "Hey, man! I saw you going into the VIP. I was the guy in the entrance with [dancer name]." So, you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes.

I'm pretty sure that I cover my tracks sufficiently. But no one is perfect at this stuff. There's always some risk.
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    Only one. If really curious, and had a good memory. Not worried about it.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Definitely yes. There has been so much mention of shadowcat's seat in reviews, etc. I've had several customers ask me if I was shadowcat. Last Saturday it was summit 21.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm not concerned, just curious.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I've brought up TUSCL to several dancers over the past year. I have never found any that had heard of the website. But I'm not one to go to the same club all the time since I travel around so much.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    The anominity this site provides, I feel makes it very difficult to be recognized especially in bigger markets.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    With the amount of detail I've posted over time? No doubt. it's why I've scaled back a bit since we officially went co-ed.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I've thought about what I have posted at times......there is no doubt a couple of them would know me but for the most part I wouldn't care if they did.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    My CF probably would but I doubt she’s aware of this site, and even if she were she’s unlikely to burn time reading it.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I try to fudge just enough details to make that tricky.
  • Summit21
    6 years ago
    Some of the older members of the website are definitely recognizable due to information that stands out about them posted.

As Shadowcat pointed out he is known for his famous corner. I've also would assume that one of the people that seats with him is also a tuslc member.
  • K
    6 years ago
    yes. I change enough stuff that others would find it hard to identify the dancers but I have no doubts they could identify me. I identified someone from another site a few years ago. The dancers know more about the other customers than I do so it should be easier for them.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm not shy about posting my favorite club and some of the things I've posted would make it fairly easy to figure out if they cared to try
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    I have thought about it and I think one of my favorites would figure it out if she read reviews of her club on here. Don't think she knows about this site.
    She asked me one time to post a yelp review on her club and I played it off and said I don't post reviews on places.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I assume that if I can recognize someone based on a review I’m sure if some of the folks in the club read the reviews they would recognize me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I never mention TUSCL to dancers or club staff. Their motives are different from ours and not always in alignment (particularly club managers and owners).

If they find it on their own, then hakuna matata. But I'm not looking to make it easier to be identified or attract more shill reviews.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Unless I was directly mentioned, I wouldn’t be able to tell.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I think my fav would because she’s known me a while and she knows I like the Vikings. On top of that, I know her club is aware of this site. But I don’t know if SHE is aware of TUSCL. If I remember correctly, she’s once asked do I write reviews
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Strippers besides nicespice can read?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I assume they all know who I am.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Definitely, they know me well enough
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    GoVikings: So what did you say when she asked if you wrote reviews?
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    I did get a trust from a user that has no reviews and no posts. I assume it's from a dancer wrote favorably about in one of my reviews. Ain't my CF though because I've never mentioned her in a review.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    As my numbers of reviews grew, I realized I could be ID’ed by them so I started to make them a little more anonymous and delay posting them for a few weeks. Probably someone could still ID me if they tried but I’m generally not a troublemaker in the club and don’t sweat it too much. A few dancers have reached out and I know who they are. Not sure if they know and can connect Jimmy to real life me.

I did spot another tuscl member in the club once. He was sitting next to me and spitting the worst game I’d ever heard! I was surprised the dancer he was working didn’t fall asleep or shove a butter knife in her own ear. Very different from his online persona. I only connected him because he had posted details about intentions of clubbing with time, date, club, ATF ...
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Even though I'm pretty cautious, I rarely even mention club names, describe particular events that are identifiable, etc., I'm pretty sure an obsessed stripper at the right club could spend time going through my ten zillion posts, and learn enough to narrow it down pretty good. It would not be easy, because again, I'm light on detail around clubs, events, particular strippers; but I think a smart stripper could narrow things down pretty good on the basis of my M.O
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm sure some dancers could identify me from my postings. But I never talk about TUSCL to anyone except other TUSCL members. Most dancers seem unaware of this site. Years ago a CF showed me a TUSCL review (not by me) that mentioned her. She was not happy about being mentioned and I pretended I had never heard of TUSCL.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    The strippers, robably not. The bartenders and bouncers,absolutely!
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Other than when I saw Eve Hartley I keep this site to myself.... no reason to let the other team view my playbook
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    If I wrote about what actually happens when I go to clubs in detail, then probably.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I am guess probably not in my case. Inusually do not put dancers names in my reviews. It is possible though
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I did spot another tuscl member in the club once. He was sitting next to me and spitting the worst game I’d ever heard! I was surprised the dancer he was working didn’t fall asleep or shove a butter knife in her own ear. Very different from his online persona."

Jimmy, there is no spoon...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In my case I think it would be somewhat easy to identify me given I'm a white-guy that mostly hits black clubs and I do this regularly w/ a small # of black clubs in my rotation (and one mixed-club with a high # of ebonies) - thus I kinda stand-out and it's not rare for me to often be the only whiteguy in the black clubs I hit and I also hit those clubs regularly - I also tend to be pretty-detailed in my reviews even though I never mention a dancer's name.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I'm pretty sure I'd be recognized and have been recognized. As a matter of fact I suspect my CF saw my reviews, because she made some specific comments during our times together afterwards. Like in one review I wrote about my love of standing dances. All of a sudden on my next visit she's trying to entice me to the VIP quickly, saying "let's go now so we can do some more standing dances!". Then in another review I mentioned the 2 lines she uses the most when texting me to try to get me to the club. All of a sudden after that review she never used those phrases again. A few other little clues convinced me that she knew who I was. I never directly asked her about it but I pretty much assumed at that point that she (and others) knew who I was.

Another dancer asked me not to mention how much tip I gave her to anyone else. I was by myself in the club, so why would she say that? Unless she thought I'd randomly start telling other strangers in there how much I tipped her.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I wish most dancers were smart enough to review sites like this, but they seem too busy scrolling through snapchat, instagram, and facebook to care. A Sites like this are mainly used to help customers out. Most girls, at least the ones I know arent bright enough to routinely check this site or develop long term strategies. They simply have a weekly/monthly quota to hit and most times they hit it within the time they allotted. If they don't they simply work a few more shifts.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    There is another website which im sure dancers/managers routinely review. That site's comment section is like a circus because you dont need a username to post comments and it really turns into a gossip column. A shame some guys cant keep details to themselves as they routinely disparage dancers
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t think I’d be recognized here, but who knows.
  • AZFourTwenty
    6 years ago
    My dancers can't read.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    They could have if they danced in Key West, read the reviews of their clubs,, and they put two and two together with the dates of my visits, they could have figured it out.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    doctor evil - i told her no
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion