tuscl

Lighting in the CR/VIP

bullzeye
New Hampshire
Saturday, March 9, 2019 11:21 AM
What does everyone (guys & girls) prefer? Would you rather have more lighting so you can see the dancer better OR would you rather have less lighting so everyone else can’t peek in and see what you’re doing in the room? (Caveat: I realize not every CR/VIP is viewable from outside the room.)

17 comments

• JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    black light beforehand so as not to sit on too much smelly stinky sperm
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If prying eyes are not an issue then enough lighting so I can see her well vs barely being able to make her out. If prying eyes are an issue then the less lighting the better.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    The best for me is just enough lighting to be able to see everything that visually excites me. But not so much that it feels like we're outside in the sun.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    In my go-to club, lights in the VIP shine from the interior of the room on to each of the couches along the wall. This has the effect silhouetting the dancer when she's grinding on your lap or strip-teasing directly in front of you. This is very undesirable. Would rather have lighting come from the side. The nice thing up there, no staff checking in....they just shout from around the corner when your time is up.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Enough light to see, but not so much as to see absolutely everything. And, AA girls need more light than Caucasians, for obvious reasons.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    My home club has one spot where the PL is totally shaded but the dancers face is lit up a bit. That to me is perfect.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Enough light to see her, but dim enough so that I look good.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Depends, one club I go to lets you set the light controls and music in VIP, the other is just dark....but light comes in from the main room, kinda
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Lol what Jimmy said
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Just enough to take pictures.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I like it dark enough on the inside such that when you first walk in, your eyes must adjust to see what is in front of you. That way, we have a second or two to shit things down when bouncer walks in.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    For some of the booths in my favorite club, the lights are on a dimmer readily accessible to the dancer/customer. So we make it bright enough to see each other, but no brighter.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I want just enough lighting to see her.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    As much lighting as possible. VIP cameras can usually see very good in the dark anyways so I might as well get a good view too.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I found the Vip area in one of my favorite clubs to be too dark once the curtains are closed. The seating area is all black and the lights are either on (and bright) or off (and really dark). It can be an adjustment. Luckily, I have a small keychain flashlight that I use when walking my dog at night, and that was surprisingly useful.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Braille is OK by me, as long as I know she's not juice.......
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    "In my go-to club, lights in the VIP shine from the interior of the room on to each of the couches along the wall. This has the effect silhouetting the dancer when she's grinding on your lap or strip-teasing directly in front of you. This is very undesirable. Would rather have lighting come from the side." +1000 That's a big pet peeve of mine. Nothing like having a silhouette wiggling in front of you. What a waste of a VIP fee.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion