tuscl

Nicole1994 this is what you should do if you're actually a virgin

NinaBambina
Who the fuck is Ninabambina?
Friday, March 8, 2019 11:06 AM
Auction off your virginity to the highest bidder. I'm talking 6 figures.

You're always making attention-seeking posts about guys you flirt with, and you are clearly terrible at flirting; you probably are the type of girl who would talk about values while being intimate, and that's a boner killer. But since you make all these posts, you are obviously unsatisfied with your social and sexual life. So since you have no charisma whatsoever but are a 26 year old virgin (or however old you are), find a rich dude and play up your Muslim virgin card and cash in on your useless virginity.

35 comments

• founder
    6 years ago
    Nina, will you marry me for a weekend?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Let's talk about troll feeding.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 is a dude, probably fat, probably 50+
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    We just solved the tragedy of Nicole and Nice. Now Nina and Nicole are feuding. I just can’t take this much drama in one week. Oh lord have mercy on us all.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Preach the word, Nina!
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Like Michael Jordan, when Nina comes out of temporary retirement, she does so with a bang!
  • The fact that u think I'm serious about my posts when everyone knows it's all fun shows the joke is on u .and you take it a step further by writing paragraphs about me.thank u girllllllll
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you mean you're really not trolling tinder for a handsome man to cuddle with and eat ice cream with???
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    When Nina posts I get wood.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    The board is better with a steady supply of Nina.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    No, Nina is just obnoxious and has a chip on her shoulder
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Huh really? Icky Cholo it sounds like somebody else we know
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Founder --- YES.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "The fact that u think I'm serious about my posts when everyone knows it's all fun shows the joke is on u ."

Aw, the joke is on me? Does it come equipped with a penis and wallet while it is on me?

And, you're welcome.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "We just solved the tragedy of Nicole and Nice. Now Nina and Nicole are feuding"

I had no idea Nice and Nic were feuding. Is there a link?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    That was uneventful, but thank you for the link.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    NP. Was more of a sarcastic remark
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NinaBambina I'm smashing that like button!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Welcome back, Nina!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    This is what my day at work sounds like every day.
  • - u say that I'm unsatisfied with my sexual life. False. I choose to be a virgin and would not have it any other way at the moment .

- I don't talk about values with men..youre clearly queen of assumptions lmao.

- hence, ur advice =worthless
  • Cant be lacking charisma when socially successful guys have told you they like you precisely because of your charisma.....lmao I have no worries about my performance socially..

The fact that nina actually buys into my troll persona and believes it to be my real persona is her own delusion.

Also u know she's queen of assumptions when she equates having values with discussing then with men..........what a simultaneous delusion and idiot.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Hah. Entertaining stuff here.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Sex with an auctioned bought virgin must be the worst sex ever .
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I bid 25 cents for Nicole's virginity. Will anyone go higher?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    $1 if she makes me a sandwich after
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL @Nicokeyes trying to defend herself by assuming Nina was being serious to begin with.

Well played @Nina!
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    I'll bid $100. Not for myself though. Only if she'll lose her virginity to SJG. It has to be a toda la noche in his tricked out van.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    One ha'penny. Is this price is right?
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    One ha'penny. Is this price is right?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    $101!!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ll play $1.25 for the sammich
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    An auction for the virginity of an attention whore that doesn't respect men but seeks their attention and is a "6" at best with flattish tits? My bid: not one red cent.

@NinaBambina 6 figures? ...whuddafuck? Clearly you are trolling here.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Being a virgin has nothing to do with allah telling you to be one and you submitting? Wtf is socially successful for guys? Being gay? Shaving their chest? Fucking a lot of women? Whing about climate change?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion