Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nicole1994 this is what you should do if you're actually a virgin

NinaBambina

Who the fuck is Ninabambina?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Auction off your virginity to the highest bidder. I'm talking 6 figures.

You're always making attention-seeking posts about guys you flirt with, and you are clearly terrible at flirting; you probably are the type of girl who would talk about values while being intimate, and that's a boner killer. But since you make all these posts, you are obviously unsatisfied with your social and sexual life. So since you have no charisma whatsoever but are a 26 year old virgin (or however old you are), find a rich dude and play up your Muslim virgin card and cash in on your useless virginity.

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Nina, will you marry me for a weekend?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Let's talk about troll feeding.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

Nicole1994 is a dude, probably fat, probably 50+

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

We just solved the tragedy of Nicole and Nice. Now Nina and Nicole are feuding. I just can’t take this much drama in one week. Oh lord have mercy on us all.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Preach the word, Nina!

Profile picture for OldGringo
OldGringo
•

Like Michael Jordan, when Nina comes out of temporary retirement, she does so with a bang!

The fact that u think I'm serious about my posts when everyone knows it's all fun shows the joke is on u .and you take it a step further by writing paragraphs about me.thank u girllllllll

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

When Nina posts I get wood.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

The board is better with a steady supply of Nina.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

^^^ Huh really? Icky Cholo it sounds like somebody else we know

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Founder --- YES.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

"The fact that u think I'm serious about my posts when everyone knows it's all fun shows the joke is on u ."

Aw, the joke is on me? Does it come equipped with a penis and wallet while it is on me?

And, you're welcome.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

"We just solved the tragedy of Nicole and Nice. Now Nina and Nicole are feuding"

I had no idea Nice and Nic were feuding. Is there a link?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•
Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

That was uneventful, but thank you for the link.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

NP. Was more of a sarcastic remark

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Welcome back, Nina!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

This is what my day at work sounds like every day.

  • u say that I'm unsatisfied with my sexual life. False. I choose to be a virgin and would not have it any other way at the moment .

  • I don't talk about values with men..youre clearly queen of assumptions lmao.

  • hence, ur advice =worthless

Cant be lacking charisma when socially successful guys have told you they like you precisely because of your charisma.....lmao I have no worries about my performance socially..

The fact that nina actually buys into my troll persona and believes it to be my real persona is her own delusion.

Also u know she's queen of assumptions when she equates having values with discussing then with men..........what a simultaneous delusion and idiot.

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

Hah. Entertaining stuff here.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Sex with an auctioned bought virgin must be the worst sex ever .

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I bid 25 cents for Nicole's virginity. Will anyone go higher?

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

$1 if she makes me a sandwich after

Profile picture for OldGringo
OldGringo
•

I'll bid $100. Not for myself though. Only if she'll lose her virginity to SJG. It has to be a toda la noche in his tricked out van.

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

One ha'penny. Is this price is right?

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

One ha'penny. Is this price is right?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

$101!!!!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I’ll play $1.25 for the sammich

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Being a virgin has nothing to do with allah telling you to be one and you submitting? Wtf is socially successful for guys? Being gay? Shaving their chest? Fucking a lot of women? Whing about climate change?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement