tuscl

Are you intentionally vague on here?

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:50 PM
I don’t like being very specific in here wrt thugs like which clubs I go to, or if I’m gonna post a story I usually wait a while. I wouldn’t be in trouble if anyone in my real life figured out my TUSCL name, but I still don’t want that to happen. I don’t think I’ve said anything that would upset a club employee. Maybe they would think I’m a dumbass, but I shouldn’t really care what they think. If they’re professional they would still pretend I’m super awesome like usual. I guess the worst thing that could happen is if a CF saw something I said about her and didn’t like being talked about online. Which side are you on? Do you care if you get found out and why?

23 comments

• JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Discretion is the better part of valor, a man much wiser than me once said, and I couldn't believe that statement more.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have given that some thought. Some of my reviews definitely give me away if the club bartender or dancers read them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Discretion is the better-part of being a pussy
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I mean most of what I post - as to posting more personal things about myself, at first I thought it was best to not post anything personal about myself - but spending so much time on this site and posting so much, with time I have posted more about myself than I thought I would do (especially since I've already met about 25 TUSCLers in person). With time I've felt more and more at home in this basket of deplorables.
  • playfulsteve
    5 years ago
    I don't mind being upfront and honest about myself and my kinks and this life that we live. I am a bit mindful about putting names to activities only as I don't want someone to get in trouble with their management or any lurking LEO's that may be wading in this pool of ours........ (can't say I've always been that way....).
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I had one previous fav who I know would literally explode into a fiery rage if she knew I talked about her here. When other dancers from tuscl were traveling to my home club I had to get them to swear they wouldn't talk to her. On the other hand I have had other favs where I have been totally open about the fact I post on a funny strip club message board or even refereed them here.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't say what clubs I go to or who I know in them...
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    In general, I tend to be vague about dancer names or identity, especially if I mention anything about extras. The only exception if I encounter a ROB, in which case I will mention names as a warning to other customers.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    It's better to be vague and maintain some plausible deniability. I'm single and retired, and so nobody can do much to me. However, I've posted some stories and opinions on this board that would shock my regular friends and adult children. I would rather not have to try to explain away strippers and three-ways and FKK clubs.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    My former ATF apparently reads every board on earth and ended up believing that a random, anonymous post on another board was me taking a shot at her, hence "former".
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’ll agree with those that say discretion is the better part of valor.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yes, I'd care. Yes, I'm (relatively) vague on here.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Maybe.
  • joesmama69
    5 years ago
    I will not be vague about blistering your backside with my bad mitten raquet Boring loser
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yes, vague is good. Strippers are people too, unless you know they want publicity as marketing, it seems rude to 'out' them in any way (ROBs excepted of course).
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    In my reviews, I am descriptive of the club. I will be purposefully vague in speaking of dancers. I’m not as concerned about LEO as I am concerned about another board member going up to a dancer and asking if she’ll fuck him - and then saying that he knows she fucks another monger because he posts about it here.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I write my reviews as if I'm talking to my younger self. I'm also having trouble seeing what harm could come to me if I'm not vague.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    it just depends on the clubs, who you and what you know goes on. people talk and management is all over the reviews. so is le. if i were to write a review i would be careful which club id do it for and my relation to it.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^ You are an ass hole
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I can cut amd paste tag lines
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "Discretion is the better part of valor, a man much wiser than me once said, and I couldn't believe that statement more." I agree with John Titor. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ What a twat.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I like explicit but I don’t like getting somebody in trouble.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion